Options

[Tokusatsu] Invisible Ghosts & Colorfuly Loud Ninjas (Kamen Rider Gemn Sequel!)

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    May's scans for Build are up!
    s0pBSTS.jpg

As suggested during the latest episode's preview, Blood Stalk is finally going proper Rider, becoming Kamen Rider Evol. This is thanks to the Evol Driver and it's special brand of Full-Bottles, the Evol-Bottles. Evol's base form is achieved with the Cobra and Rider Evol-Bottles, letting him curb-stomp the heroes as this is what tends to happen when a new Rider enters the field.

NHKMONY.jpg

To add insult to injury, Evol has E-Bottles based on Build and Cross-Z in the form of the Rabbit and Dragon E-Bottles, letting him assume forms based on them which come with their weaponry too.

Svi1oqE.jpg

Things get so dire in fact that Build busts out a new pair of unshielded Hazard Best Matches against him, PirateTrain and more importantly KeyDragon. Seeing how KeyDragon was basically unusable for Build, one can only wonder how long he can weild it's Hazard form.

5jHWmsA.jpg

And if that wasn't bad enough, it looks like Faust's other big-bad is getting his upgrade, ditching the Sclash Driver and Crocodile Cracked F-Bottle for his own Evol Driver and using the Bat and Engine F-Bottles to gain his Mad Rogue form.

• Options
    McHogerMcHoger Registered User regular
    It's a shame.
    I'm going to miss Rogue.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Build spoilers and speculation
    mad rogue is ustumi not gentoku

• Options
    Build spoilers and speculation
    mad rogue is ustumi not gentoku

Alright. I'm down for that.

• Options
    More Build spoilers from another page, with (I believe) translation of it's key-points via Toku-translator SpecialForm12.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    SWynCdh.jpg

So this is a pretty neat addition to the OOO-Driver sets that are coming out in June from Bandai's Complete Selection Modification line: The Medal Diagram from the show plus files on the Combos and the Driver, all collected in a Kougami Foundation folder.

Owenashi on
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I wish I had noticed when those went out

I don't know that I feel like paying triple from a reseller, and all the normal import sites I know of sold out in like 10 minutes.

• Options
    Seems like I goofed. This stuff I mentioned is part of the complete set only if the translation of the blog entry here is correct. Said set by the way also brings 58 Medals (including a certain split Medal) and the Poseidon Driver's main piece to swap it out with the OOO Driver's on the belt. Here's the full list of Medals sans split one.
    • Taka [Eagle]
    • Kujaku [Peacock]
    • Condor
    • Kuwagata
    • Kamakiri [Mantis]
    • Batta [Grasshopper]
    • Lion
    • Tora [Tiger]
    • Cheetah
    • Sai [Rhino]
    • Gorilla
    • Zou [Elephant]
    • Sachi [Orca]
    • Denki Unagi [Electric Eel]
    • Tako [Octopus]
    • Ptera
    • Tricera
    • Tyranno
    • Cobra
    • Kame [Turtle]
    • Wani [Crocodile]
    • Sasori [Scorpion]
    • Kani [Crab]
    • Ebi [Shrimp]
    • Super Taka (from Mega Max)
    • Super Tora (from Mega Max)
    • Super Batta (from Mega Max)
    • Same [Shark] (from Mega Max)
    • Kujira [Whale] (from Mega Max)
    • Ookamiou [Wolffish] (from Mega Max)
    • Imagin (from All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker)
    • Shocker (from All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker)
    • X (from Mega Max)
    • Amazon (from Mega Max)
    • Stronger (from Mega Max)
    • Taka Foundation X (from Heisei Generations Final)
    • Kujaku Foundation X (from Heisei Generations Final)
    • Condor Foundation X (from Heisei Generations Final)
    • Kuwagata Foundation X (from Heisei Generations Final)
    • Kamakiri Foundation X (from Heisei Generations Final)
    • Batta Foundation X (from Heisei Generations Final)
    • Tora Foundation X (from Heisei Generations Final)
    • Kangaroo (from OOO’s Hyper Battle DVD)
    • Panda (from the Ganbaride arcade game)
    • Yadokari [Hermit Crab]
    • Ebi (Newly Made)
    • Kani (Newly Made)
    • Sasori (Newly Made)
    • Shika [Deer]
    • Gazelle
    • Ushi [Bull]
    • Mukade [Centipede]
    • Hachi [Bee]
    • Ari [Ant]
    • Saiuchi [Walrus]
    • Shirokuma [Polar Bear]
    • Penguin

There's a second set that simply brings the Driver and the three sets of Medals connected to OOO's primary form, TaToBa.

• Options
    Sorry for a double-post but the next Kamen Rider's been named via trademark.
    hFsuEcf.jpg

Before anyone can pipe in, yes the expected jokes about it have already been made.

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    How much was the OOO CSM belt/set anyways? I really wanted it but decided to go down the rabbitrabbit hole and try to collect all the Full Bottles instead (Don't do this.)

M1RHqE5.jpg
    This rabbit hole goes deep. Almost there though!

Anyways, I'm glad they are making more premium Core Medals (The original collectors set is super expensive now.) The DX ones are okay but seeing the microchip in them is kind of lame.

• Options
    Adellios wrote: »
    How much was the OOO CSM belt/set anyways?

The complete set as shown here on Bandai's site is listed at 399 bucks. The basic set with just the three Combos is $159.

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    That is quite the price jump! It's a shame that if you buy the basic set you cant upgrade later.

EDIT: (Also what is up with only having 4 BGM.)

Adellios on
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    News about the Build summer movie's begun trickling in.
    Like with Ex-Aid, the series is set post series-finale with three new governors/Prime Ministers (unclear yet) running Japan's territories which also hints that the Sky-Wall isn't coming down at the end of the show.

bVyy1O3.jpg
    Playing Seito's new governor is Fuji Takahashi (Lost in Translation) and with the Kansai region being part of Seito, this Osaka native will use the Kansai dialect for his role. Masanobu Katsumura (Doctor X, Godzilla VS Megaguirus) on the other hand, will play Touto's new governor and will play a key role in the story. Finally, former SKE48 & Nogizaka46 member Rena Matsui will play Hokuto's new governor. She is the youngest governor at the age of 26.

Lastly, these three new governors were also astronauts who went to Mars and it is unknown if they're friends or enemies, but are connected to a huge mystery surrounding Kamen Rider Build. In addition, a former astronaut will be cast in a new light and fans will unexpectedly agree with the importance the movie's setting.

EDIT: Heh, subtitled screencaps from Heisei Generations Final are showing up and this looks to be a funny bit from the movie.

Owenashi on
  • Options
    Bandai posted the first pictures of the SHFiguarts figure for the new Amazons-Rider showing up in Kamen Rider Amazons' finale-fil.
    4eYvRtr.jpg

Rip and tear, until it is done.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Can I buy just the chainsaw please

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Build still owns

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Oh

My

God

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    http://www.watchtoku.com/

I'm interested, but unsure.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options

These are amazing and I want to watch this show/ read this comic

• Options
    Build magazine-scans for June are starting to come in.
    IagUQGu.jpg

Here's the first look at Build's Genius Form, granted by the power of the Genius Full Bottle which let's Build access the power of all 60 Full Bottles.

ryuc5Wv.jpg

That's not the only new form being shown if you seen a certain picture for today's episode. As seen, Cross-Z's inability to use the Build Driver after his possession by Evolt is temporary. Thanks to some tweaking to make them compatible to each other, the Dragon Evol-Bottle and Cross-Z Dragon will allow him to achieve his Great Cross-Z mode. It's not yet known if this is meant to be a replacement for Magma or just a stopgap while Sento's under Evolt's control.

qXqSVNP.jpg

And if there weren't already enough variations on the Full Bottles, we can now add Lost Bottles to the list, 10 FBs that come with their own special panel of Pandora's Box. While an early summary for episode 41 mentions them, it's unknown if they'll properly factor into the series or end up being saved for the post-series movie.

Also, for those into the current Super Sentai series, a good look at the new Ranger has surfaced.
    eKNu0Iu.jpg

As seen here, 'X' can swap between Lupin and Patren modes. While not 100% confirmed yet, it seems X will be playing both teams in order to discover some secrets.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I was wondering how they were going to handle the extra rangers, it's a neat idea

• Options
    And here's another scan from Build showing off another Rider's upgrade.
    ZU7eSbF.jpg

Say hello to Evol's Black Hole form.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    I always see these pictures of new forms and feel really bad for Grease.

McHoger on
  • Options
    Here's the hot new henshin from today's Build. Catch it while it's up.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    McHoger wrote: »
    I always see these pictures of new forms and feel really bad for Grease.

Sorry for the double-post but about that...

Owenashi on
  • Options
    Jimothy wrote: »

These are amazing and I want to watch this show/ read this comic

Surprised Carnage wasn’t based on a MOTW or something

• Options
  • Options
    ZsCb7Kx.jpg

Sorry for the double-post but I figure some of you who actively collect may wanna know about S.I.C.'s two versions of Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha. There's the standard for 8640 yen which is based on Season 1 and then there's the Amazon-exclusive for 10,800 yen based on Season 2 and comes with that wind-effect pedestal he's on. Both come out in October.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Again, sorry for going for a triple-post but I thought some of you might wanna take a look at Kamen Rider Build's solo-film (subtitled 'Be The One') villain as well as it's trailer.
    AvDfBDM.jpg

Say hello to Kamen Rider Blood, a Rider that jacks both Build's Hazard Trigger and Cross-Z's Cross-Z Dragon and combines it with the Lost Bottle version of the Cobra Full-Bottle to transform.

Also, the identity of Lupin/Patren-X has been revealed. Boxed for those wanting to keep it a surprise.

Finally, a certain gaming god's actor put this up on his Twitter account.

Translation: "It seems that something will start soon."

Owenashi on
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I don't think you need to apologize for your multiposts!

I appreciate the news, I've really fallen off of toku for some reason, it's hard to explain why

Like there was something endearing about watching older shows, like a false sense of nostalgia? I do wanna check out Build sometime still

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    LIFE IS LIKE
    RIDING BICYCLE
    TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE

I need this on a shirt

• Options
    Noel showed up this week!

And on Build, they explained why the Best Matches are what they are and the reason is bonkers

• Options

Someone's thrilled to get their own figure. I don't think the SHF line does too many unhenshined KR figures if any so this is a pretty big deal.

• Options
    Yeah, it's a very new thing

Takeshi Hongo, the original Kamen Rider, was just made

So it's pretty crazy this guy just got one too, so congrats to him

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    They're going the extra mile too to include multiple heads for various expressions with the two versions of the figure each having their own selection.

U3c3WI6.jpg

The rest can be found here.

Owenashi on
  • Options
    Double-posting for Build's July scans. First up is what's happening in the series.
    awLhUPU.jpg

Evolt's appears to be taking the Lord Baron route by taking on a stronger form outside of his Rider-self. According to translations from Specialform12, Evolt's capable of absorbing planets in this form. His intent with this ability is apparently to absorb every planet in the universe in order to create a new universe to his own liking.

ZtYwjwo.jpg

July also sees Misora using the CD Lost-Bottle to become the CD Lost Smash. It's not clear yet if this is voluntary or not. Also, a second version of the Magna Knuckle called the Blizzard Knuckle will be made by Sento but it's unknown if he plans to give this to Ryuga or use it himself.

And here's a couple for the Build summer film.
    Om1pFrh.jpg

As seen previously, the film's new Rider is Kamen Rider Blood. According to what's been released so far, the three new villains are part of a group of aliens that Evolt also belongs to, the Blood Clan. It's reasonable to assume that the three possessed the other astronauts that went to Mars much like Evolt did to Soichi but there's nothing to indicate why they've waited until the film's time to attack Build and not help Evolt. Speaking of Evolt, he or Soichi will approach the group though it's unclear if it's really Evolt (meaning he survives the series' finale) or if it's Soichi pretending to be him.

6zlMC1x.jpg

Of course Build will get a new form for the movie, called Cross-Z Build, which is created when the two new Full Bottles (or the original FBs recolored story-wise for some reason) merge into a new Sparkling-shaped FB.

And to round out the scans, the next Kamen Rider's silhouette got shown off in the scans.
    4MJzLuB.jpg

A translation from Specialform 12 again claims that Kamen Rider Zi-O has 'crossed through space-time to arrive here'. Barring early image leaks, we'll have to wait till August's scans to get a better look at him.

• Options
    This weekend's Build had a scene that felt very of the Trump era

I realize these are universal themes, but that kinda stuff cropping up right now feels like a response to it, even if it's perhaps subconscious on the writers' part

• Options
    Rumors on the next Rider are starting to come in. Boxed just in case there's any truth to them.

• Options
    Double-posting again to let you guys know that the Kamen Rider Wiki recieved a full summary of Mighty Novel X, the Ex-Aid novel set after Another Ending and written by the series' main writer. You can find it here but make sure to have watched Another Ending first before seeing what happens next.

• Options
    Oh hey Ultraman R/B starts this weekend!

This discussion has been closed.