As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Room Shares 2014

• Options
    AiolarAiolar Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday
    Date Leaving: Monday
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes: I don't smoke and won't have any pets with me. I'd like to find a place within reasonable walking distance of the convention, and with other non-smokers, ideally under $250 total. As far as anything else - send me a message and ask - I'm friendly people :)

Aiolar on
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

<TRON> if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCALATOR = EVERLASTING FUN

Also, this
  • Options
    MarsCheliosMarsChelios Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE:

Hotel: Condo at Harbor Steps, 1 block from Pike Place, 6 blocks from Convention Center
    Total Cost: $375 per person
    Date Arriving: Thursday (Aug 28)
    Date Leaving: Tuesday (Sep 2)
    Number of Spots Available: 4 or 5
    My Gender: 2 Males
    Your Gender: Any

Still have space. Master bedroom is available if you're a couple looking; you'd basically get your own bathroom you would not have to share much unless the other was occupied.

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    emre801emre801 Registered User new member
    edited August 2014
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Thursday
    Date Leaving: Monday
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: No Preference
    Best Contact Method: PM me or email at johneerdogan@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Looking for people who would consider themselves more social and doesn't mind if I come back to the room after mid night. I'm clean and tidy so if you are looking for someone like that then we'll get along :)

zerzhul on
  • Options
    ThoughtcloudThoughtcloud Registered User new member
    edited June 2014
    No longer needed

Thoughtcloud on
  • Options
    zelaarzelaar Registered User new member
    Date Arriving: Thursday (Aug 28)
    Date Leaving: Tues (Sept 2nd)
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: 2 Females
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: zelaar@gmail.com or through steam (Zelaar, displayed as Dr. Grump, MD.)

Additional Notes: Prefer 21+ (I'm 25 and friend is 22), but we're flexible. We don't mind cramming into a room and are 100% okay with sleeping on the floor. I sleep on the floor anyways and expect to bring the mat I sleep on with me. This will be my 6th year at PAX and my friend's 3rd. We're easy going, relaxed, and considerate.

• Options
    JesseNickJesseNick Registered User new member
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE:

Hotel: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/449602
    Total Cost: See below
    Date Arriving: 28th
    Date Leaving: 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: 6
    Best Contact Method: Dullerheart100@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests:
    This was originally started by someone else, but he dropped out and gave up on the room. I’m starting over and trying to get 5 people to commit to staying here and then we can book the place. The price is $1400 for 6 people to stay 5 nights ($23 person or $46 a night). Please include some info about yourself so we all have a basic idea of who we’re staying with. Facebook preferred.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    spillcanvasgirlspillcanvasgirl Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Will be at PAX all 4 days.
    Date Leaving: Mon
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: Facebook - Http://facebook.com/catherinewelk

Additional Notes: Live in Tacoma, looking for place to keep merch near convention center

• Options
    ProZZaqProZZaq Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE:

Hotel: The Westin Seattle
    Total Cost: $1,397.20
    Date Arriving: Thursday, August 28
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, September 2
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    My Gender: M
    Best Contact Method: Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/andrew.pham.92

Additional Notes/Requests: I'm pretty easy going. I just ask that you don't smoke or boot in the room. I prefer people who can commit to all days, but feel free to talk about your current situation.

• Options
    TheTickTockManTheTickTockMan Registered User new member
    edited August 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Either the 27th or 28th, 4 Day Pass
    Date Leaving: Either the 1st or 2nd
    Best Contact Method: Secretmail8910@gmail.com

It's my first PAX! I'm pretty excited to have gotten a 4-day pass, but now I need somewhere to sleep! I don't really have any concerns vis-a-vis who I room with/their habits, but it'd be pretty cool for some PAX Veterans to take me under their wing...

zerzhul on
  • Options
    BowzachiBowzachi Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/28, Morning (variable)
    Date Leaving: 9/2, Noon (variable)
    My Gender: 2x Male
    Best Contact Method: evilgenki@hotmail.com

Additional Notes:
    My schedule is variable! I have 2 alternate possibilities with friends/family-friends but would vastly prefer a hotel spot close to the convention for most of my stay there.
    27 y.o. (will be 28 come Prime time). I will probably be packing some latest-greatest board games and my 3DS. Considering also bringing an arcade stick/system to play some Ultra SF4 at the con, not sure yet. Non-smoker, non-snorer. This will be my 3rd show I've attended, skipped the last 2 years since I couldn't grab a badge fast enough.

Bowzachi on
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday the 28th
    Date Leaving: Tuesday the 2nd
    My Gender: Male and a Female
    Best Contact Method: PM me on here!

Additional Notes: We'll have some cosplay stuff we'll be hauling around.

Shade on
  • Options
    BoumyBoumy Registered User new member
    edited August 2014
    I still HAVE SPACE

Hotel: SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown
    Total Cost: 920$ for 4 nights, split evenly
    Date Arriving: Tuesday, August 28
    Date Leaving: Monday, September 1
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Your Gender: Male
    Best Contact Method: pm or merciereloi [at] hotmail [dot] com

The hotel is less than 10min away from the convention center + breakfast is included. It's best for people who don't want to waste time and enjoy the maximum of this year PAX!
    The room has a bed + a sofa bed.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    ChaoticFateChaoticFate Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hyatt Olive 8
    Per Day Cost: 1969.42 will split evenly
    Date Arriving: August 28
    Date Leaving: September 2
    Number of Spots Available: 2-3
    My Gender: 2 Male, 1 Child. Also have 2 possible friends staying.
    Best Contact Method: lytony83@hotmail.com

Additional Notes: Can't guarantee a bed but this will be my 4th and my buddies 2nd and his son's 1st PAX. Preferably non smoker. I also do wake up early.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    emberBeckyemberBecky Los Angeles, CARegistered User new member
    edited July 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/28 (or earlier if possible)
    Date Leaving: 9/1 (or later if possible)
    My Gender: female
    Your Gender: female or mixed group preferred, but will relax that requirement if I have to
    Best Contact Method: email - beckyabbott1206@gmail.com

Additional Notes: This is my first PAX and my first time in Seattle! I am planning on staying in Seattle a little longer before and after PAX to visit a friend and see the city, but I only *really* need a hotel near the convention center *during* PAX. I only mention this because perhaps someone's booked a longer stay and wants to take in someone else to cut costs. Otherwise, 8/28-9/1 is okay.

I'd like to be in a hotel that's walking distance from the convention center (like less than a mile?) but I may reconsider this if I can't find anything.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    stuffedskullcatstuffedskullcat Head Kerfuffler? I dunno... PDXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday, 8.28
    Date Leaving: Monday, 9.1
    Best Contact Method: email: stuffedskullcat@msn.com

Additional Notes: I am clean, courteous, and easy to get along with... unless you are a thief, homophobe, racist, or an otherwise sociopathic churl. Interaction during room downtime can be as little or as much as is comfortable. I don't smoke and won't have any pets/children/androids with me. This will be my fourth PAX Prime, I may or may not be cosplaying, not sure yet.

Likely taking the train up from PDX Thursday morning/afternoon, and the same Monday evening, I'd prefer something within a couple miles of the Convention Center, but I'm a strong walker and distance is in the grey. Thank you and good luck!

stuffedskullcat on
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."
    -Frith, Watership Down
  • Options
    ickybodclayickybodclay Breaker of Shotguns Detroit, MIRegistered User new member
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hilton Seattle
    Total Cost: $1,079.30 total = $540 per person ($894 total = $447 per person if only staying til Monday)
    Date Arriving: 8/28
    Date Leaving: 9/2 (but if you are only staying til Monday, that is fine - I'm staying an extra night to explore Seattle)
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Best Contact Method: jp@brokenshotgun.com or message me here

Additional Notes/Requests: Honestly I'll probably be out and about for most my time in Seattle and I don't mind sharing the bed (ex. 2 nights in bed, 2 nights on floor; willing to work it out).

zerzhul on
  • Options
    Deathfire123Deathfire123 Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: University Suite Motel 4731 12th Avenue NE
    Seattle, WA 98105
    Total Cost: 90$ Total
    Date Arriving:August 29th
    Date Leaving: September 1st
    Number of Spots Available: 1/2 (depending on if you bring an air mattress or not)
    My Gender: Male/Male/Male
    Best Contact Method: Phone: 1-778-879-2677, Email: deathfire_123@hotmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: The three of us are under 21, which is why we cant rent the suite ourselves, so we need someone over the age of 21. We've got the credit card and are going to be paying for the suite

• Options
    SleepyDustSleepyDust Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton, 1 room, 2 beds, 4 nights
    Total Cost: $860 est. $215 per person (4 person split) OR $172 per person (5 person split)
    Date Arriving: Thursday Aug 28, 2014
    Date Leaving: Monday Sep 01, 2014
    Number of Spots Still Available: 2-3
    My Gender: Female.
    Your Gender: Don't care.
    Bed 1: TAKEN
    Bed 2: TAKEN
    Floor Spot 1: TAKEN
    Floor Spot 2-3: TAKEN
    Best Contact Method: email: black_snowflake@hotmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: All spots filled.

SleepyDust on
  • Options
    Kilt_LifterKilt_Lifter Registered User new member
    Need Space(s)

Date Arriving: Wednesday 8/27 (evening)
    Date Leaving: Sunday 9/1 (morning)
    Spots Needed: 1 spot/bed for 2 people
    Our Gender: M&F (Married)
    Best Contact Method: Message me here , or berry [dot] matthewr [at] gmail [dot] com

Additional Notes: Looking for "free" rooms, we are 1st timers to PAX and Seattle. We love craft beer, gaming, hiking, and new adventures. We are clean & tidy, enjoy sharing stories, and only have PAX tickets for Sat&Sun so the rest of the time we'll be exploring Seattle, eating at a new place every day and networking. While we are both only 25, we typically end up making friends with people in their 30's, 40's, 50's... it's all about that "Southern hospitality" from being raised in Texas!

Special Note: We can bring some local bottles (Sante Adairus Rustic Ales?) to share with the local craft beer nerds! ;)

-Also Portland-
    Date Arriving: Saturday 8/23 (evening)
    Date Leaving: Wednesday 8/27 (morning)

• Options
    King_of_DewKing_of_Dew Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Hotel: TBD Condo or House within walking distance, or short bus ride
    Total Cost: TBD ($150-$300/night)
    Date Arriving: TBD: 8/28-29
    Date Leaving: TBD: 9/1-2
    Number of Spots Available: A married couple 1M/1F or 1F-2F.
    My family: My wife and daughter will join us. This is my 2nd time to PAX. I used to live in Seattle.
    Best Contact Method: jperozzo@earlbrown.com

Basically looking to split a 2-3 bedroom arrangement and book a vacation rental. The exact location and quality will depend on what you want to spend. Hotels start in the $300s right now, so you'll get more space/quality/amenities this way.

I'm ready to book ASAP. I will have a car and may or may not be able to assist with pickup/drop off at both SEA-TAC and PDX airports.

I'll be driving from Portland on I-5 and can arrange pick up along the way as well.

If you are driving yourself, please keep in mind that free parking is rare downtown.

King_of_Dew on
  • Options
    NailioNailio Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: 9/2
    Best Contact Method: Email at Tobselian@gmail.com or pm me here.

Additional Notes: Arriving by train on Thursday and leaving the same way on Tuesday, this is going to be my third PAX Prime. I don't smoke, don't particularly care if you do, and am generally pretty easy going. Looking for something close to the convention center, and willing to chip up to $400-$450 or so. Gonna be cosplaying as a Kasrkin from Warhammer 40k.

• Options
    UNHMANUNHMAN [E] Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Sheraton Seattle Hotel &Towers
    Total Cost: $1,502 (split as evenly as possible, works out to about $500 per person)
    Date Arriving: 8/27
    Date Leaving: 9/3
    Number of Spots Available:2
    Your Gender: Don't care
    Best Contact Method: PM here or e-mail sorbiej@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: I am an Enforcer so I won't be in the room too much. I'm pretty quiet but open up once I get to know people. Go to bed when you want or to bed as early I just ask your respectful of others. I'm clean (hopefully you are too lol). It's a king single room so gonna be tight but can make it work. I'm 27 years old as well but open to any age for roommates. I will see if I can get/fit a cot but if I can't they will be floor spots.

I prefer cash though I do understand it may make people nervous to carry that amount on them so I could do PayPal as well sent as "Gift"

Filled

UNHMAN on
  • Options
    SparkstertheGoldenSparkstertheGolden Registered User regular
    Date Arriving: 8/29 Afternoon
    Date Leaving: 9/1 Evening
    Spots Needed: 1 (Me)
    Best Contact Method: ray87t@gmail.com or PM here

Additional Notes: Hoping to find a room as close to the event as possible, if not accessible by shuttle. I have my own air mattress to sleep on. This is set to be my first ever PAX, so I'm trying to keep a budget, but will be sure to chip in for the total room costs (lets say $200, I'm willing to pay a little more, though)
    Age 26 and all around gamer. I don't drink (alcoholic beverages, at least) or smoke. Hygenic, which is obvious. Can get along with others.

• Options
    longklawlongklaw Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Your Gender: No preference
    Best Contact Method: longklaw@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Easy-going, tidy, gay guy. I can hang out with you or be on my own.

• Options
    ScunosiScunosi WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE plans changed

Hotel: La Quinta Seattle Downtown
    Total Cost: $1368.30
    Number of Spots Available: 2+
    My Group: 2 males, 2 females
    Best Contact Method: email scunosi@yahoo.com or message Scunosi on Steam

Currently we have two couples staying, so 4 total. If we get at least two more it brings the cost down to about $230 per person. According to Google Maps the hotel is only a 10 minute walk from the convention center. The hotel says they have rollaways available for $10 a night, but during PAX I'm not sure if they'll even be available. Willing to make room for them but I'd ask you cover the extra expense.

We will be getting up early likely every day for Queue room excitement, it's half the group's first PAX. Will probably not return until late either. We will be doing at least light cosplay but nothing involving huge armor or elaborate wigs/makeup. No computers for LANs but we'll likely all have 3DSes.

Looking for experienced PAXers/congoers who won't mind our schedule. Open to making friends, but I will mostly be focused on guiding my newbie friends and tending to our schedule. Must be able to tolerate anime nerds (my friends).

Scunosi on
  • Options
    HoneydewHoneydew Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Monday September 1
    Date Leaving: Tuesday September 2
    Your Gender: Female would be nice, but doesn't really matter
    Best Contact Method: PM here on the PA forums

Additional Notes: I'm staying with a group of friends from Portland for the duration of the convention, but they're driving home Monday night and my flight out isn't until Tuesday afternoon, so I need space to crash for just that one night, and would prefer not to book a whole room for myself. If you're staying at the Red Lion (which is now the Motif, I guess?) that would be superbly ideal, as that's where I'll be staying for the rest of the convention, but any of the downtown, within-reasonable-walking-distance-of-the-WSCC are okay.

Honeydew on
  • Options
    sacratoysacratoy Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin Seattle
    Total Cost: $110/night
    Nights Available:
    August 28th - 29th
    August 31st - Sept. 1st
    Number of Spots Available: 1 each night

I have a friend staying with me Friday and Saturday night, but I have a completely open bed open Thursday and Sunday night. If you're looking for a room for either, or both nights, PM me. The cost of the room for the night is half of the total nightly cost including taxes/fees, which comes out to $110 per night you plan to stay.

PAX Prime 2014: Pass [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Vacation Days [x]

PAX Prime 2014 Preparations Complete
  • Options
    MissScarletTanagerMissScarletTanager Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Date Leaving: 9/1
    Best Contact Method: scarlet.passmore@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Both my sister and I are cosplayers. This is my 2nd PAX, and her 1st. I'm looking to keep the cost down however possible, since this trip is my gift to her so I'm saving money to pay both our room shares. Close to the convention center is a must, since we'll both be in costume. We're both 22 year old college students as well and I am more than willing to bring bunches of food for people to munch on (I usually do, like oranges and stuff people forget they need during con.)

MissScarletTanager on
  • Options
    Star ForgeStar Forge Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Space is Filled (Pending)

Hotel: Crowne Plaza Seattle (Near the Sheraton)
    Total Cost: $209/night (~$52.25/night per person)
    Nights Available:
    August 27th to September 1st
    Number of Spots Available: 1 each night
    My Gender: Male with one Male Roommate and one Female Roommate
    Your Gender: Female Preferred
    Best Contact Method: PM, E-Mail me at ragnarok42[at]gmail.com, Steam Message to Steam ID: StrikeSaber47, FB Message: www.facebook.com/lryliu

I originally planned lodgings for PAX with a quad occupant room for my friends and I. However over the last month, two of my friends backed out due to financial constraints but a female friend of mine decided to tag along afterwards. I currently have the room on OnPeak set to a triple occupancy since I didn't think that I can find someone from all three of us to cover the last slot. However, I am giving this thread a shot to find a fourth person (preferably female to keep the balance of the room!) If we do manage to find a fourth (potentially you!), I can get the room set to quad occupancy on OnPeak again. The price listed is in the quad occupancy layout with two beds.

All three of us are really chill, easy-going people and extremely friendly (and one of them knows how to get around Seattle pretty damn well!) Two of us (the guys) are all first timers to PAX (but we know what to expect in the convention though) and the other has attended Prime 2013 as an exhibitor (so she one upped us on what to expect). We don't smoke and we have no plans to do a rave party either. We all might be doing things independently during the convention so if you want to join any of us on what we are doing, that is fine (or if you want to be on your own, that is fine with us too!) We are also all clean people and every person will have their own key card for room access at anytime (and we are all going to be mindful if coming back late or something). If you need space for cosplay, fine with us as well!

PS: We are all around 22-24 so like minded age group people would be cool! :D

Star Forge on
    Attending [E]nforcing: PAX East 2015 Vacation: [x] Flight: [x] Hotel: [x] [E] Schedule: []
    Attended: PAX Prime 2014
    Considering: PAX Prime 2015
  • Options
    EdobeanEdobean Lawndale, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: 9/2 (we might have to leave 9/1 since I haven't been able to find peeps who aren't leaving on the 2nd)
    My Gender: 1 Female and 1 Male
    Best Contact Method: Email - vics.edobean@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I personally would like the hotel to be pretty close to the convention, only because I may be cosplaying and I'm afraid of how much movement I may have with the outfit. It's not really big at all just the way the feets are.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    MaskedManMaskedMan Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: 9/1
    Best Contact Method: Email - pkfire98@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I'd prefer to be close to the convention center. I tried this last year and had a good time doing it. I'm 20 years old, and this will be my eighth PAX Prime. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs, and I make sure to shower and use deodorant at least once a day. I'd prefer to pay about $200-250 total for all four days, but we can work something out (max I can go is $300).

zerzhul on
    55ig5iyzsac4.png
  • Options
    Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE (OR NEED SPACE?):

Hotel: Renaissance
    Total Cost: $1336
    Date Arriving: Wednesday, August 27
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, September 2
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    My Gender: F
    Your Gender: Pref F but will consider M.
    Best Contact Method: PM me here.

Additional Notes/Requests: A friend and I have a 2 bed room. We're willing to share a bed so looking to fill the other bed. Alternately, I will consider taking space and cancelling this room if someone has 2 spots for those dates as I'm disabled and the Renaissance is further than I'm comfortable walking.

Jenny_Spaghetti on
  • Options
    CelebnaurCelebnaur PAX Enforcer since 2006 Registered User new member

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Augest 28
    Date Leaving: Sept 1
    My Gender: female and male
    Your Gender: any
    Best Contact Method: email celebnaur@gmail.com

Additional notes: Will take floor space if you have room for a 6' by 5' AIR MATTRESS! Can move a we bit of furiture around to make it accomadate the mattress then put it back to after.

Will take anything near the convention center (the most 4 blocks) and willing to spend around $350 at the most for the two of us.
    What's great aboutthe two of us, is that we make more room for others or make you room cheaper since we share a bed.

Attended PAX since 2004 and Enforcing since 2006
    http://prime.paxsite.com/enforcers
  • Options
    rileyperrileyper Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Grand Hyatt Seattle (the one connected to PAX)
    Total Cost: Estimated $1,327.85
    Date Arriving: Check In Thu Aug 28, 2014 (I will be flying in on Wednesday and staying at another hotel over night so i can be there for check-in anytime on Thursday.)
    Date Leaving: Check Out Tue Sept 02, 2014
    Number of Spots Available: 3-5+ people (2 beds)
    My Gender: Male (26)

I would prefer a group who won't mind a friendly board gaming, video gaming, IT professional. I would prefer you take care of the expenses at check in and i would pay my share of the room (Cash) 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 or more. I will spend most of the time on the floor, but will occasionally make a schwag drop or 2 during the day.
    Let me know who you are; what your group is. Gaming groups, Enforcers, and Exhibitors on the floor are encouraged.

rileyper on
    Pax Prime 2014 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [x] BYOC [not attending :(]
    Pax South 2015 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [ ] BYOC [x]
    Pax East 2015 checklist: Accommodations[ ] Travel [ ] Time Off [ ] BYOC [ ]
    fss.png
  • Options
    CaulCaul Registered User new member
    edited August 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: SpringHill Suites
    Total Cost: $1,150 (~$290/person)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, August 28th
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, September 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2 spots available (one bed, one couch)
    Your Gender: M/F
    Best Contact Method: text: (816)237-0467 or email: j.swtwd@gmail.com

zerzhul on
  • Options
    JindraxJindrax Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Sheraton Seattle
    Total Cost: $859
    Date Arriving: August 28, 2014
    Date Leaving: September 1, 2014
    Number of Spots 1 (maybe 2)
    My Gender: Male, Male

Me and a friend are looking for another person to split a room at the Sheraton. I've got a double queen bed room booked. Can either be a floor spot or rotate who gets a bed. I'm usually up the earliest around 7am.

Jindrax on
  • Options
    Udjat_EyeUdjat_Eye [E] Showdown DCRegistered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Crowne Plaza Hotel ( 3 blocks from WSCC)
    Room: 2 Bed ($375 ea), 2 floor ($225 ea)
    Total Cost: $1200
    Date Arriving: August 23, 2014
    Date Leaving: September 3, 2014
    Number of Spots 3 (maybe 4)
    Best Contact Method: email - alexandertillman202@gmail.com

• Options
    GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Edit: Space Filled!!!

GamingGoddess on
    Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • Options
    NinjinNinjin ArizonaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown (0.5 mi from WSCC)
    Total Cost: $1265.80 total
    Date Arriving: Thursday, Aug 28th
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, Sept 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: 1-3 (one sleeper sofa available + floorspace)
    My Gender: 2 Male/ 1 Female
    Best Contact Method: PM, text 48o-23five-953six,

Booked a two-bed room, apparently it's an extended-stay style place, so suite layout and good floor space. First time to Prime, and I wouldn't mind finding a group to spend some time hanging out with. I'm a diverse nerd and get along with just about everyone. I'm okay with late nights. I'm a nonsmoker.

Ninjin on
  • Options
    iguanahakiguanahak Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Thursday- Evening
    Date Leaving: Sunday - Evening
    My Gender: Male (24 years old)
    Your Gender: No Preference
    Best Contact Method: PM or email at iguanahak@gmail.com or text 20one - seven23 - six78one

Additional Notes: 1st time going to PAX. Prefer a walkable distance or carpool if possible. Prefer to pay around $250 or less for the space. Willing to pay to help with carpool in addition if needed. As for myself, I am a snorer and I don't do any drugs or drink. I am a pretty relaxed person and want to spend some time hanging out with people who have some experience to have a good time.

This discussion has been closed.