As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, June 9, 2014 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 4, Ep. 17: Strip Search (Part 2)

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Monday, June 9, 2014 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 4, Ep. 17: Strip Search (Part 2)

• This week we continue our look at the lives of the Strip Search contestants.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Wind LaneWind Lane Registered User regular
    Abby was my favorite, but I can't say a single thing against Katie winning it all.

Man, I really hope they make more seasons of Strip Search.

• Options
    BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    I agree, Katie and Abby both did a great job (but secretly I was hoping for Abby). Was a nice little recap though, I really enjoyed the series as well.

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...
  • Options
    MTesonMTeson Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    I used to live in Burbank. I really want that shirt Katie's boyfriend has on.

• Options
    WarforgedRusWarforgedRus Registered User regular
    Katie. Now I know you're thinking... how can I increase viewership of CampW. 2 Cats?!?!?! But no. You need something even tougher to find. An ant! You only have to add CampAnt once or twice... and then after that people will assume every pixel on the screen is the ant. It will create controversy and embiggen readership numbers as more antCombers SINGULARLY try to IDENTIFY the one TRUE ANT in each strip.

• Options
    PrivateJokerPrivateJoker Registered User regular
    I don't know that Katie is the one I would have handpicked out of the entire StripSearch cast to win it all. But as the show went on, every time she was in a situation where she could be eliminated, I was always rooting for her. She's super lovable, super talented, and works super hard. She was a clear winner, in the end. Camp Weedonwantcha is a fantastic comic.

• Options
    hibryd7hibryd7 Registered User regular
    Those fuckin' cats. And that fuckin' cat. And those feet, man. Just great.

And who wouldn't want to live in Seattle, it's a beautiful city full of life & culture. Forget yer sunshine and skateboarding, its time to live in the mountains with burly people. It's time to get some burl.

Anyway, I think Katie is neat and Camp Wdwc is great. I am an avid reader. And I don't read much.

• Options
    RoisinRoisin Registered User new member
    Hey my fave comment was the reader who found the gopher at the bottom of the page. It was great because most of us had not noticed it before