As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Updated my PAD Herder to be mostly accurate. https://www.padherder.com/user/Fire/monsters/

Considering the value of getting Verche, Deathstroke, and Fuma all on the same team for a severe two-pronged attack.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    I need to start clearing Twinlits, because I'm beginning to really need the ult evos, especially the upcoming Haku and Genbu ones. Next would be the Chu Chu and Siegfried Ults by getting Keeper of Gold.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Rare evo at the PEM. Got to uvo my Ifrit to F/F and I have the devilits to uvo my second Shiva to F/D when I can get him leveled.

Got a gold Keeper too. Going to hold onto it until I figure out what to do with it.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Since we'll probably get the new ultimate for Athena we'll need a new evo material dungeon as well. Have any of you seen a video of it?

It's the dungeon that drops these: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1328
    I've seen a video with ultimate Athena, so they must have the evo material in JP.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    pulled 23 times on the PAL machine for rare evo mats. I will never freakin get a gold keeper or angelits.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    Since we'll probably get the new ultimate for Athena we'll need a new evo material dungeon as well. Have any of you seen a video of it?

It's the dungeon that drops these: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1328
    I've seen a video with ultimate Athena, so they must have the evo material in JP.

Those are dropped by invading Chinese gods in your descends. Yeah...

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Got a Heracles this morning!

I ended up having to use a single stone, because I forgot to save my Metatron active for a bind clear and used it for healing instead.

• Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    pulled 23 times on the PAL machine for rare evo mats. I will never freakin get a gold keeper or angelits.

Angelits and Gold Keeper are end-game materials, so it's strictly an OMG Incredible luck! kind of deal if you get them before you're zero-stoning mythics.

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Speaking of which, I pulled 2 more gold keepers and an Angelit with my saved points. Uvo'd my Hadar and switched my Leilan to R/L.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    I just got a second blue dragon fruit, arguably the worst one for me
    Just give me another angelit or a gold keeper please D:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    I did 29 pulls and got a (second) green dragon fruit.

Not what I wanted (a Gold Keeper for Kirin or Devilit for Shiva), but at least it let me ultimate evo my Chaos Devil Dragon!

• Options
    CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    I started playing this a week ago, and I'm rank 25 or so (don't have it in front of me right now). I end up doing a lot of grinding for fusion materials and leaning on friends with ridiculously high HP gods to clear the next stage of whatever dungeon I'm on at the moment. (I have enough healing to mitigate most damage, but some of the end bosses kill me in one hit unless I bring a friend with at least 1200 HP; ideally more.) Am I Doing It Wrong, or is that fairly normal for early game?

I got some kind of green dragon for my starting pull, which is not on the list of good monsters; but I didn't want to go down the rabbit hole of playing the tutorial repeatedly.

• Options
    That's pretty normal. Early on your friends are more important than your own build.

• Options
    BullhonkieBullhonkie Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    The one red trifruit I managed to pull from PAL gave my new Ronia her very first skill up. Hope that's a good sign for the eventual max skilling attempt.

I'll take everything I can get after going 0/29 on Kushi. Felt like such a waste farming for those stupid green pirates for 4 weeks. That made me want to uninstall the game.

Bullhonkie on
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    I almost regret using the Angelit, if only because I don't know what DA Lucifer's uvo will require. All of the previous archdemons used gold keepers, so I assumed he would follow suit, but Baal threw off the streak. Leilan does allow me to build an...interesting attacker team, though.

Cao x4 leads, R/L Leilan, Ame, Freyr, D/L Anubis. Anubis is off color, but his active deals with the wood orbs in Leilan's. Maxed out, it'd have 32k health, 6 red rows, 4 skill boosts, and 1.5k auto heal, to help with the RCV.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    How do you beat Zeus in the normal dunegons? I'm stuck on him with my leilan/sakuya/verche/da qing/izanagi team. His health pool is so large.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    How do you beat Zeus in the normal dunegons? I'm stuck on him with my leilan/sakuya/verche/da qing/izanagi team. His health pool is so large.

Normally it involves gravity, but you have the wrong colors for that :/

Do you have an Echidna? She would buy you more turns to burn him down.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Gravities help a lot. I did it with a standard Kirin team which has gravities to take off 55% of his health. Then you 'only' need to damage him for the remaining 2.3 million.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    You can also double GrOdin him if you're really, really patient.

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular

Talking about the end of "Starlight Sanctuary" ?

The current popular way of doing it is grinding through with double GrOdin leads... Some people can do it with a delay and spike team like Horus/Kirin... The old popular way of doing it was with a high HP Goemon team.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    And before that Zombie teams! Ah the memories, the terrible grindy memories...

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Kick_04 wrote: »

The current popular way of doing it is grinding through with double GrOdin leads... Some people can do it with a delay and spike team like Horus/Kirin... The old popular way of doing it was with a high HP Goemon team.

Starlight Sanctuary is cake with GrOdin+Ama.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    mmm Can't seem to have enough burst to kill the last boss in the legendary version of orange flower dragon. Can't activate Echidna either =\

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    My Bastet is finally +297 maxed and I got a gold keeper from the PAL machine. Can this day get any better?

Maxed Bastet stats are 4000 HP 1602 ATK and 982 RCV

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mmm Can't seem to have enough burst to kill the last boss in the legendary version of orange flower dragon. Can't activate Echidna either =\

I used a Satan Lead with that Dark R3K friend for both Legend and Master, it worked phenomenally, as did having Ceres on my team for 100% HP and bind recovery. ;)

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Kick_04 wrote: »

Starlight Sanctuary is cake with GrOdin+Ama.

Maybe since the ultimate for Ama.... before that when I did it she could not heal you to full every turn, needed to match heart orbs every turn. However with double odin and their awakenings you could heal to full every time (think you need 1.5k healing).

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    My team for Zeus has one of the Angels from the Evangelion Collab on it, fully awoken, and it has Light Damage reduction which makes it so I can heal to full (just barely) every turn with just 1k healing.

• Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    My Bastet is finally +297 maxed and I got a gold keeper from the PAL machine. Can this day get any better?

Maxed Bastet stats are 4000 HP 1602 ATK and 982 RCV

With the amount I use it, you have probably gotten 10 PAL points for every + you have on it from me.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Got my first ultimate evo- Crimson Lotus Mistress, Echidna, not to mentioned got it fully awakened. I'll leave it up for you guys to use if needed.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Yesterday I failed at this game.

Entered the twin-dragon dungeon (88 stam), got to the final floor and messed up my combo. I had 5 combo, plus 5 sky falls with 0 green matches... so I died.

Went into starlight sanctuary to attempt to spike lead zeus, arranged my team to have some dark team mates. Forgot to put a green monster on the team to activate Kirin.

Figured I would run OoH for some experience, normally run with Satan team so figured could spike it with LMeta. Healers have shit for health, so was one shotted on wave 9.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Time to finally get me a Goemon. Any tips? Planned team is: D/W Luci, Echidna, RK*2, JDDJ, D/W Luci

Should I swap Echidna with my max skill full awoken W/W Siren?

• Options
    Um I would use a friends D/L luci ... this way they do not both get bound on floor 4 and you lose a ton of health.

Max skill Echidna Vs Siren I am not sure if it would make a difference as to which you bring. You have the JDDJ for hearts and the other would be for emergencies also.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Grabbed the fire present egg so I can use it on Ronia. Dis gonna be gud.

• Options
    The only friend I know who puts up his Luci regularly has it as D/W. I'll try w Echidna and see how it goes I guess

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Got to Goemon easily enough and he'd have been mulched if his bind didn't hit both of my leaders. QQ

--

Evolved Valkyrie to Warrior Rose.

I... really don't have enough high-level healers for her to be useful yet.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Had to stone on Goemon but got the drop(!)

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I still have a D/L luci, if you still need one

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Echidna is up if you want it.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ronia is almost ready for evo after the Supers today.

I'm strongly considering selling off all of my 2-week dungeon dragons other than Ancient, Legendary, Mech, and Mystic.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    New fest is kind of hilarious. Ninjas, riders, and a few completely random things.

New fairy tale cards are kind of eh... until I realize that snow white Snow White can be made unbindable AND has a multiplier that affects gods and physical.

Unbindable leader.

That survival-buffs gods and physical.

Snow White
    Physical / God
    Active: Wood to heal orbs and 1 turn bind-recovery
    LS: 1.5x HP/RCV to physical and god types

Amaterasu's going to have a new buddy.

Incenjucar on