As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• Options
    kaidkaid Registered User regular
    I just started playing this game and I am pretty sure it is the devil. Oh well I did not need my soul much anyway.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    FFFFF another japanese 1.0 godfest? I have barely any more stones though :cry:

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Oh thank God, the Parvati skillup in the ECO Collab is a nearly guaranteed drop on floor 9 of the last difficulty, and all the evo materials can be found in the Thursday dungeon. That still means at least 30 runs of ECO and 60 Thursday runs to max skill her, but after all the BS I've had to go through trying to skill up Byakko with Chasers, this should be a cakewalk.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Burned two stones because my pocket Luci friend wasn't up. Used Ares instead. Both were due to heart orb trolls :(

Got my Highlander though and promptly fed off all my green porings for two skillups.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    AW YIS, 10 magic stones for 400 days played, and I got a magic stone for the event too. I'm up to 25 stones.

• Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Are there any monsters that are a must grab during the ECO collab?

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Yeah, ECO Tiny (the boss) and evolutions all have Change the World, so if you don't have that, she's definitely a monster you'll want. If you have a Yomi or Venus, it can be used as a skillup.

Oh, and it's Balanced Type, so it can go on a Chu Chu team.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Best skill ups rate is 25 stamina right?

Specifically, poring skill ups, though the big slimed aren't the worst.

I went ahead and stuck this out in 50 Stam, since it helps me towards completing a King Mastering too. Probably gonna switch back to 25 stam with the double drop though.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    I had good luck on the drops this morning and managed to finish off my Valkyrie, Cu Chu, AND make a King Mastering in only 4 more stones.

Having 149 stamina is pretty great, since it takes me 10 minutes anyway to do the other runs.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    gjaustin wrote: »
    I had good luck on the drops this morning and managed to finish off my Valkyrie, Cu Chu, AND make a King Mastering in only 4 more stones.

Having 149 stamina is pretty great, since it takes me 10 minutes anyway to do the other runs.

Wow. I barely got mine awaken. Still need another ten porings.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

Feeding the five Masterings to ultimate-evo him also awakens him.

I have no idea why it works, it just does.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

Oh what the hell, everyone told me that's not how it works. I'm angry now.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Is Poring really worth stoning Stam? I just don't know so I'm not doing it. I burned a bunch of Stam and a stone yesterday so I have two of both Heroes.

I'm a red and a green slime from evoing my second mastering

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Is Poring really worth stoning Stam? I just don't know so I'm not doing it. I burned a bunch of Stam and a stone yesterday so I have two of both Heroes.

I'm a red and a green slime from evoing my second mastering

Its worth stoning to max skill your Valk. Probably Sieg and Cu Chu, but they are nowhere near as popular as Valk. Mastering has sat in my box unused since poring tower first came. I'd say if you don't have a Shiva, keep one poring to run the red conditionals if you haven't already cleared them.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited June 2014
    .......I have two Shiva.

Just made my second Mastering. I feel like I'm far enough down the rabbit hole that I should keep going to uvo the mastering......?

Mugsley on
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    878yxjk5qq57.png

King Masterring Get! Just had to stone a little... D:

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular

It is an ultimate, not an evolution... So when you feed it 5 masterings to 1 mastering, it will still be the awoken abilities. You are literally feeding 2 mastering to the mastering, the ultimate evolution is just added on.

Not sure who told you that either, its been on puzzledragonx for like a week now in the comment section of the ultimate form.

My skill ups have been terrible. I am 4/22 on feeding ChuChu. 3/20 on lilith. 2/15 on vampire.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Kick_04 wrote: »

It is an ultimate, not an evolution... So when you feed it 5 masterings to 1 mastering, it will still be the awoken abilities. You are literally feeding 2 mastering to the mastering, the ultimate evolution is just added on.

Not sure who told you that either, its been on puzzledragonx for like a week now in the comment section of the ultimate form.

My skill ups have been terrible. I am 4/22 on feeding ChuChu. 3/20 on lilith. 2/15 on vampire.

the puzzledragon forum.
    I think they said it evolves then it feeds the materials so its no longer the same one. I'm too tired to run it now so whatever, no useless upgrade to my useless monster this time.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Yeah a lot of work for 100 attack and the red sub.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Is it just me or did they recently add a dumb swooshy sound effect when you scroll

It's really annoying

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I had given up on getting the Green Fairy invade in the Green Flower Dragon dungeon because there's so much else I want to run and I already had a fully awakened green flower dragon. So I did the remaining 3 difficulties for the stone and got the invade on expert :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    I finished my King Masterling, even though I probably should have gone for skillups. Max Chu Chu and a vamp and Gigas though, so all is not lost.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Two Hera :smiley: Had to use two stones while learning the dungeon, but second drop was 0-stone. I want to try a double-Luci team for a third instead of resist/odin

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Despite it kicking my ass a few times I kinda like the Shining Death Queen dungeon. I cleared it with a bastet team, a healer team, and a lu bu / ronia devil team so it's pretty forgiving as far as descends go. The thing to watch out for is going into the 3rd floor half-heartedly because that fucker will pollute the hell out of your board with poison and jammers which can make it really hard to break through his defense.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    I thought about running that dungeon. She just seems useless like the wood hera.

I was able to level last night, run poring dungeon 5 times to get 3 more tries on skill up for ChuChu. Was able to get my final skill up for him last night (5/27 on skill ups).

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    i did ok with my skillups across my two accounts. though i went like 0-? on my valk

ran light hera for shits and giggles and went down due to the flood of poison and jammers on the baron when i couldn't get a combo.

wondering if having an all board orb change might be good

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    mts wrote: »
    i did ok with my skillups across my two accounts. though i went like 0-? on my valk

ran light hera for shits and giggles and went down due to the flood of poison and jammers on the baron when i couldn't get a combo.

wondering if having an all board orb change might be good

I brought Goemon for this reason but I managed to get a good board going in not ruined by poison so just swept him.
    On easier obviously.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    Despite it kicking my ass a few times I kinda like the Shining Death Queen dungeon. I cleared it with a bastet team, a healer team, and a lu bu / ronia devil team so it's pretty forgiving as far as descends go. The thing to watch out for is going into the 3rd floor half-heartedly because that fucker will pollute the hell out of your board with poison and jammers which can make it really hard to break through his defense.

Wen you say Bastet and Healer teams, what are on them?

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I 0-stoned Hera-Sowilo on legend with my Kirin team and got the drop. Kirin, Echidna, Valk, Hera-Is, Apollo, Kirin.

It wasen't too bad. Don't know if I want to try mythical though... :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular
    Ran Hera-Sowilo, 0-stoned it and got the drop.

Dual LMeta leaders (both max Awoken)
    Echidna (max skill)
    Bastet
    Valk (max skill)
    King Shynee

Wave 2: Use group attack to get the three Cyclops below 50% so they do Raise Weapon instead of attack, wipe before they attack, use Echidna if necessary
    Wave 3: Use Valk if necessary to get the light orbs you need to overwhelm defense
    Wave 5: Use King Shynee to OHKO
    Wave 6: Can stall here to get King Shynee back, though you'll have plenty of time on wave 8 or 9
    Wave 8: Use Echidna on first round so you can wipe at least one of the two demons before they attack, since one attack always brought me below 50%, either use LMeta when you're close to get back into spike range, or use Echidna again after stalling
    Wave 9: Take your time, use Echidna when you get close to 15%
    Wave 10: Get close to 50% without going over, activate King Shynee, pray for drop

If you do get her under 50% and you have to get 6+ combos, make sure you plot out your course before activating King Shynee. Otherwise, life gets to be really rough.

steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Got the drop on light Hera, but not before fat fingering my way into a stone on floor 9. I know I should've just left and used the stone for stamina, but... wasn't my first rage stone, won't be my last.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Finally got my healers to evolve and I managed to beat my first descend yesterday with a resist team. yay!

I've yet to complete the last ECO dungeon. Foolishly tried to do it with GOdin ally, not having read that the last boss multi hit <50%. Oops! I guess I'll try a different team comp when I have the stam.

Should I try Hera-Sol with my under 50 Kirin team? I have a feeling it is not even worth the attempt

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    I need to find a relatively reliable way to farm mythlits. Every time I need one or more, they eat Stam more than any other evo mat

• Options
    Finally got my healers to evolve and I managed to beat my first descend yesterday with a resist team. yay!

I've yet to complete the last ECO dungeon. Foolishly tried to do it with GOdin ally, not having read that the last boss multi hit <50%. Oops! I guess I'll try a different team comp when I have the stam.

Should I try Hera-Sol with my under 50 Kirin team? I have a feeling it is not even worth the attempt

Hera Sol with Kirin should be fine at low levels, you just can't take as many hits. The monsters don't particularly hit hard except for the cyclopses. I stalled 30 turns on round one pretty easily.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I need to find a relatively reliable way to farm mythlits. Every time I need one or more, they eat Stam more than any other evo mat

I really wish they'd just put in a weekly dungeon that has a Dub-mythlit and 2x mythlit as the final stage, even if it's 50 stam or whatever.

• Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Talith wrote: »

Wen you say Bastet and Healer teams, what are on them?

I did Bastet using a Kushi friend, Grodin, L. Meta, Sakuya, and Artemis, and another time using Bastet / Izanami, Athena, Genbu, LMeta, Verche

Healer team was L. Meta/Valk, Shynee, Valk, Angelion, and Bastet

What I like about Bastet/ Kushi as lead was if you don't combo hard enough to clear the barrier then you don't heal them as much since the multiplier is low. Kushi active also lets you survive one Hera countdown.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Hmm king mastering is more useful than goemon as a sub. I really maxed the wrong monsters. Goemon Neptune. Meh.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Well if they gave Athena an ult they will probably give Goemon one as well.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    did a total of 5 pulls. phone got an amaratsu and a dragon rider, tablet got a susano, another thanatos and then another ifrit

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Just did one pull and got a Susano. No idea where I'd use him, but it beats getting junk.