Options

Aw, son of a [Cards Against Humanity] (On break for a while, but reserves welcome)

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Dear Abby, I'm having trouble with remembering to post answers and would like some advice.

Dear Abby, I'm having trouble with fucking up "Silent Night" in front of 300 parents and would like some advice. (Buddha73)
    Dear Abby, I'm having trouble with goblins and would like some advice. (Discrider)
    Dear Abby, I'm having trouble with coat hanger abortions and would like some advice. (Extreaminatus) (*)
    Dear Abby, I'm having trouble with sperm whales and would like some advice. (Dr. Flamingo)
    Dear Abby, I'm having trouble with an asymmetric boob job and would like some advice. (NotoriusBEN)
    Dear Abby, I'm having trouble with getting married, having a few kids, buying some stuff, retiring to Florida, and dying and would like some advice. (Initiatefailure)

@Koreg, what was Abby unable to fob off on some poor sucker?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    KoregKoreg Registered User regular
    I'm quite partial to Coat hanger abortions!

If, if Reagan played disco He'd shoot it to shit You can't disco in Jackboots
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    That last one is the tl;dr of every Dear Abby ever. I would have voted for it because it's so meta.

EDIT: I mean, the more I ponder it, the more I giggle. FINE play, whoever.

e8xd5suz9tvt.gif

Cog on
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    The world will never understand my genius @Cog

• Options
    :bro:

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Abby's first piece of advice to Extreaminatus? Don't use plastic coat hangers. They're just too inefficient.

Round 23: Extreaminatus is judging

But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you _______.

Please pm your answers while Extreaminatus shows 007 their improved baby-popping technique.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    But before i kill you, Mr. Bone, I must show you _______.

Damn that autocorrect, amirite?

I actually kinda like it that way, though.

Cog on
  • Options
    Whoops, fixed.

• Options
    @NotoriusBEN, @Koreg and @Discrider have been dispatched to track down the Bond girl.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Surprisingly hard to type with a cat standing on your lap.

But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you my humps. (NotoriusBEN)
    But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you ominous background music. (Buddha73)
    But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you a shiny rock that proves I love you. (Discrider) (*)
    But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you these low, low prices! (Initiatefailure)
    But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you the taint, the grundle, the fleshy fun-bridge. (Koreg)
    But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you a slightly shittier parallel universe. (Dr. Flamingo)

@Extreaminatus, why was Bond thinking less about escape and more about suicide?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    "But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you a shiny rock that proves I love you."

"If you love me, why are you killing me?!"

"Why, Mr. Bond, I'm just immortalizing the moment.

• Options
    How fiendishly clever, the Bond Girl was actually the infamous black widow, Discrider.

Round 24: Discrider is judging

________. This is how I want to die.

Please PM your answers while Discrider orders the disposal of 007's smiling corpse.

• Options
    @Extreaminatus and @Initiatefailure are trying to hide from the reaper. How adorable.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in panic like his passengers.

A reason not to commit suicide. This is how I want to die. (Initiatefailure)
    Raping and pillaging. This is how I want to die. (Koreg) (*)
    Being on fire. This is how I want to die. (NotoriusBEN)
    Not wearing pants. This is how I want to die. (Extreaminatus)
    Mutually-assured destruction. This is how I want to die. (Dr. Flamingo)
    Vigorous jazz hands. This is how I want to die. (Buddha73)

@Discrider, how did Death promise to take you out next time?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    IongantasIongantas Registered User regular
    Hey sign me up for some future game.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Raping and pillaging sounds like a pleasant way to die.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Sounds to me like Koreg knows they're going to forget Maxim 1: Pillage then burn.

Round 25: Koreg is judging

I drink to forget _______.

Please PM your answers while Koreg tries to drown out the time they accidentally pillaged their own hometown.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    I hate when I get too drunk and rape/pillage my own village. Boy is my face red in the morning!

• Options
    Uh oh, @Buddha73 and @Extreaminatus just broke out the tequila.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    funny you mention tequila....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AweUt50dBUU

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Don't worry, that pounding in your head is just the memory being beaten into submission.

I drink to forget exactly what you'd expect. (Extreaminatus)
    I drink to forget gay aliens. (Buddha73)
    I drink to forget the diminishing purity of the white race. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    I drink to forget getting abducted by Peter Pan. (Discrider)
    I drink to forget my soul. (NotoriusBEN)
    I drink to forget filling every orifice with butterscotch pudding. (Initiatefailure)

@Koreg, what spurred this meeting with the pink elephants?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    I drink to forget the diminishing purity of the white race every night.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Dr. Flamingo hasn't even noticed that they're drinking less whiskey and more sake.

Round 26: Dr. Flamingo is judging

You guys, I saw this crazy movie last night. It opens on _______, and then there's some stuff about _______, and then it ends with _______.

Please PM your answers while Dr. Flamingo reads the script they wrote while shitfaced.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Yooooooooo I think there's been a mix-up.

• Options
    I willtake any free points he wants to give me :P

• Options
    *facepalm* Sorry about that, Dr. Flamingo. I'll fix it.

• Options
    @Buddha73, @Koreg and @NotoriusBEN are holding up the concession stand lines with their indecision.

• Options
    Choosing the right snack is an art form. So shut it and wait your turn

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Fortunately for some people, I did not have time to process answers this morning.

You guys, I saw this crazy movie last night. It opens on a disappointing salad, and then there's some stuff about the folly of man, and then it ends with having been dead for a while. (Buddha73)
    You guys, I saw this crazy movie last night. It opens on being awesome at sex, and then there's some stuff about repression, and then it ends with Wil Wheaton crashing an actual spaceship. (Koreg)
    You guys, I saw this crazy movie last night. It opens on Rudolph's bright red balls, and then there's some stuff about smegma, and then it ends with the swim team, all at once. (Extreaminatus)
    You guys, I saw this crazy movie last night. It opens on graphic violence, adult language and some sexual content, and then there's some stuff about sexy Siamese twins, and then it ends with taking down Santa with a surface-to-air missile. (NotoriusBEN)
    You guys, I saw this crazy movie last night. It opens on the white Half of Barack Obama, and then there's some stuff about an honest cop with nothing left to lose, and then it ends with police brutality. (Initiatefailure)
    You guys, I saw this crazy movie last night. It opens on edible underpants, and then there's some stuff about a balanced breakfast, and then it ends with letting everyone down. (Discrider) (*)

@Dr. Flamingo, who will get their director credits on this blank black card?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    wow, two christmas specials.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Edible underpants for sure

• Options
    It was heartbreaking to see Discrider fail to come up with a marketable edible coconut bra.

@Discrider, what plot do you have in mind for the next round?

• Options
    After the break up, my ex tried to take _______ with them, but I managed to get them to settle for only _______.

• Options
    @NotoriusBEN is bargaining hard with their ex.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    The cat was taken, but the cat liked me more...

After the break up, my ex tried to take sexyTRV with them, but I managed to get them to settle for only winning the approval of Cooking Mama that you never got from actual mama. (NotoriusBEN)
    After the break up, my ex tried to take my machete with them, but I managed to get them to settle for only an uppercut. (Extreaminatus) (*)
    After the break up, my ex tried to take pooping as quietly as possible with them, but I managed to get them to settle for only autocannibalism. (Koreg)
    After the break up, my ex tried to take former President George W. Bush with them, but I managed to get them to settle for only a man in yoga pants with a ponytail and feather earrings. (Initiatefailure)
    After the break up, my ex tried to take nude-modding Super Mario World with them, but I managed to get them to settle for only assless chaps. (Buddha73)
    After the break up, my ex tried to take Prince Ali, fabulous he, Ali Ababwa with them, but I managed to get them to settle for only pulling out. (Dr. Flamingo)

@Discrider, who got to keep the stuff they actually cared about?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    I like that uppercut play.
    I don't know why they thought they needed my machete in the first place...

• Options
    edited May 2015
    I think it's because Extreaminatus is a sucker for the ol' gut-to-gullet slice.

Round 28: Extreaminatus is judging

Like _______, State Farm is there.

Please PM your answers while Extreaminatus tries to make sure the ex didn't run off with the hockey mask.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Apparently @Koreg is busy hitting on Flo.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Good luck finding a policy that covers a case of the Monday blues.

Like a bitch slap, State Farm is there. (Initiatefailure)
    Like a woman scorned, State Farm is there. (Discrider)
    Like cock, State Farm is there. (Buddha73)
    Like the homosexual lifestyle, State Farm is there. (Koreg)
    Like the decade of legal inquests following a single hour of Grand Theft Auto, State Farm is there. (Dr. Flamingo)
    Like the Devil himself, State Farm is there. (NotoriusBEN) (*)

@Extreaminatus, what should State Farm use if they're concerned about truth in advertising?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    Those are all excellent plays.

Some of them are made even better by the typo "in" for "is".

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting