Options

Star wars V: the [Giant Bomb] Strikes back!

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    I really like the idea of the variations on each character in mkx, it's a really good way of letting players pick characters they like the look of or something and then being able to tailor them to also play a way you want

it's definitely better than gems for that

sadly it still looks like a netherrealm fighting game so I prooooobably won't partake, but good on Ed Boon and his team for trying new systems and stuff

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i have pretty much the entire kano fight from the movie committed to memory.

I just love how dumb everything is in it. From the song to "give it up babe, I studied all your moves" to everything else.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Melding wrote: »

I just love how dumb everything is in it. From the song to "give it up babe, I studied all your moves" to everything else.

Pretty much the only enjoyment I get out of playing MK is playing Kano and saying "I've studied all your moves" in the worst aussie accent whenever I do something right.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »

Pretty much the only enjoyment I get out of playing MK is playing Kano and saying "I've studied all your moves" in the worst aussie accent whenever I do something right.

i don't limit that to mortal kombat.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I mostly don't like how he fights

He looks cool enough

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

I am currently listening to Mouth Silence and it is amazing

Mouth Sounds/Silence answer the age old question

"What if Girl Talk was a complete sadist?"
    The Verge wrote:
    It's like your mom left you locked in a sweltering minivan in the parking lot of the grocery store on the hottest day of the year. She said she'll be right back, but in truth, you know you'll never see her again. The knob on the FM stereo is malfunctioning from the heat, skipping from station to station. As you drift off you don't know what you're actually hearing and what is your brain slow-roasting in the crockpot that is your skull.

It's a dark, dark fever dream; Satan is an amateur DJ and his record collection is your childhood.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    can't you just open the door

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »

Are

Are you really gonna try and pick apart an evocative metaphor?

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

Are

Are you really gonna try and pick apart an evocative metaphor?

Nothing can fly over his head. He will catch it. His reflexes are too sharp.

sig.gif
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    Did someone say "evocative metaphor"?
    [The DS4] felt almost too good, like I was holding something illicit. I was afraid it would be taken away. It felt like the first time I touched a girl’s breast in the backseat of a car with fogged up windows, scared that her parents were going to fling the door open and start yelling at me. I wanted to grab the controller and run. I wanted to nuzzle it against my face and ask it who is a good controller? Who is a good controller?

signature.png

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Hey now I remember that happened

So

That's cool

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    ugh

brad just going "ENIGMA!!! BLACK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in the wow vid

rorie is better than brad it's official

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    There is no Brad

There is only Dota

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Thetheroo on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

this is the best mash-up posted

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    guys i replaced my hitnoise in tf2 with the entirety of darude - sandstorm

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Darude sandstorm is my fav kanye track

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I was at the store the other day.

Someone had left a yorkshire terrier in the back of a car in the parking lot...

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Up to the Coughcast episode of Whitticism.

"I just got the Psychic Dressphere that turns Rikku into a Sentai Schoolgirl that shoots mind lasers!"

Me, to myself: "Fffffuuuuuuuuck..."

• Options
    I don't remember that sphere

• Options
    I'm so ready for mkx :(

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    The more I read that Life Is Strange blurb the clearer the picture gets

yo those guys are making a Telltale game

They were mediocre at making a AAA action-adventure game

they could probably make a really really good Telltale game

I feel like mediocre is selling them short. Remember Me had definite flaws but it was still worth my time.

• Options
    Uriel wrote: »

People do this all the time

I hate it

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular

several times I have called the police on people who do this

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Life is strange looks cool but remember me didn't have a very good story

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options

it's not in the original western release of ffx-2, it used to only be in the international(?) edition, which is the edition used in the remastered x/x-2 combo

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Kilroy wrote: »

I wish I knew the local line by heart

Calling 911 for this would feel bad but I wanna report it

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    for any of its problems and perceived deficiencies in comparison to other fighters, MK9 is still a super fun game

injustice never worked quite as well for me

MKX is looking like fun fun fun at the moment

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

I wish I knew the local line by heart

Calling 911 for this would feel bad but I wanna report it

I had the local dispatch number in my phone from all the times I had to report people blocking my street with their cars

• Options
    Mkx is fighting with witcher 3 for my 2015 most anticipated

• Options
    Overall most anticipated is mordor though

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    you know what's refreshing

other than slaves, wanting emancipation, and red, we don't know anything about Persona 5

next month they're just gonna drop a bomb on us and suddenly we'll have so many things to actually talk about

but the field is wide open right now

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I was reading yaya's post and got through "you know what's refreshing? other than slaves," and instantly my mind just went "whoa whoa where the hell is this going?"

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

it's not in the original western release of ffx-2, it used to only be in the international(?) edition, which is the edition used in the remastered x/x-2 combo

Yeah, it was originally just for the International version, which the HD remaster was based on.

Also, it's the best.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    my hearing is messed up from being sick, it's kind of like living in an echo chamber which is really god damn annoying.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    you know what's refreshing

other than slaves, wanting emancipation, and red, we don't know anything about Persona 5

next month they're just gonna drop a bomb on us and suddenly we'll have so many things to actually talk about

but the field is wide open right now

Persona 5 winds up being Sega's new moba product.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    stilts remind me, can you import anything from ffx into ffx-2

considering running both games in parallel

liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.