As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

dyamaps - v2.1 (updated)

dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community CartographerGold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
edited August 2014 in PAX West
Hey all, sorry it's taken so long. I haven't felt the pressure to do PAX stuff since I won't be, ya know, PAXing. But the maps are ready (mostly completely). Still waiting on locations for the Polaris Lounge and Gigantic Theatre, I just learned about them from looking at the Guidebook maps. Other than that, they're final. Here are the links:

dyamap.png (1.15MB) - v2.1

dyamap.psd (34.0MB) - v2.1

[edit] ok, so I've gotten super casual here. I should add that these are NOT official maps, these are simply a community contribution that I make for those who want maps that are based on official floor plans of the venues. These maps help some folks find their way around the venues better, so I keep publishing them.

a.k.a. dya
"Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
dyaballikl on

• Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Updated with final maps

a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    dya maps are best maps

• Options
    zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    dya we love you so much
    Love-you-so-much.gif

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.