As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Prime 2014 Lost and Found

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
PAX hands over lost and found items to the venues in question, so if you've lost something, make sure to check with the WSCC, the Sheraton, the Grand Hyatt, the Motif Seattle, the Paramount Theater, or Benaroya Hall depending on where you think you lost your item.

You can post about your lost/found items here.

• Options
    SrenaebSrenaeb Registered User regular
    I took home a copy of a book that was signed, thinking it was mine because I have an identical one that isn't signed. If you lost a signed book at PAX this year please get in touch with me and I will bring it back to you somehow.

please let me know what kind if book you lost and who signed it so I know it really is yours. thanks :)

• Options
    FinnbarrFinnbarr Registered User regular
    I lost a Sony nex-f3 compact slr in a brown leather form fitting case Friday night of pax. Any suggestions/ideas are appreciated. I've checked with all the venues last and found and also at the info booth during pax.

~Finnbarr
    Statement: Just a simple droid, here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
  • Options
    Randysgirl1098Randysgirl1098 PNWRegistered User new member
    edited September 2014
    I found a GoPro, in the fourth floor outside smoking area. If you can describe the case and its full contents, I will work with you on returning it. I meant to turn it in after a panel, and forgot until I found it in my bag at home.

Randysgirl1098 on
  • Options
    goinuyashagogoinuyashago Seattle, wa, usaRegistered User regular
    Lost jvc headphones black with retractable cord that folds up on nonday. If anyone has em please contact me.they was gift =[

• Options
    LindabearLindabear Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I highly doubt that I will find this, but I lost my Police-branded sunglasses *somewhere* during PAX. I had it when I arrived, and I don't know where it went. They're dark-red frames and in a black case, with a blue cleaning cloth in it.

PAX Prime 2013 [X]
    PAX Prime 2014 [X]
    PAX Prime 2015 [X]
  • Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    I doubt I'll locate this, either, but my 8 year old took out Zombie Dice either in WSCC or in the Annex (probably in the Annex) and didn't put it back into the backpack. I checked with lost & found a couple of times but no dice (har har). They said that, ironically, it's the more valuable stuff that gets turned in so someone probably snitched my game. Anyway, there was something inside that would indicate it was mine but someone could have easily discarded that. I know the forums are a tiny percentage of attendees but I thought I'd mention it since it's the first time we've ever lost anything at PAX.

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Worth a shot, at least. I lost my PAX Prime 2013 Logo Pin from last year's Prime Pinny Arcade set on Friday or Saturday. I had a few pins on my lanyard that had backs fall off, but that was the only one I didn't notice until too late. Anyway, if anyone found a backless pin (probably in the vicinity of the Expo Hall), please PM me.

• Options
    LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    Guess I'll try here.I lost my phone case at the paramount during the pa club group photo. I tried the next day and the usher said it was sent to the convention center but the lost & found there never ended up with it.I've call the WSCC's and Paramount Theatre's Lost & Found yesturday but they both didn't have it.

It is just a basic black case with 1 of my phone's extra batteries, only goin to cost about $20 to replace them both so not a big deal to me.

the numbers I call for:
    WSCC Lost & found is 206-694-5127
    Paramount Theatre is 206-467-5510
    just incase those help anyone