Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
My dear friends of the Club PA Persuasion! Those of you who have not received your Club PA Pins, specifically. I have a plan for you. A bright future ahead- a future with a pin. A golden pin of Club PA. To clarify what's up with all this Club PA Pinny Pandemonium, some folks signed up for TinyPass with different emails than they filled out their Club PA Pin survey with, which meant we couldn't verify their Club PA sub to send them the pin. But we want to make sure that every Club PA member has that shiny gold pin, so if you haven't received yours, consult this handy guide!
1. I didn't get the initial form email used to collect my address and other pin-formation.
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Club PA Pin - No Form"
- Include in the message the email linked to your TinyPass payment and your current contact email.
- We will then verify your TinyPass account and send you the ClubPA Pin Survey to your contact email.
2. I filled out form, but received no pin.
- We probably couldn't confirm your email. Sorry! Make sure you know your TinyPass payment email address- dig it out of your inbox! Also make sure you're emailing us from the same address that you used for the survey. Why do you use so many email addresses?!?
- Email email@example.com with the subject "Club PA Pin - Email Confirmation"
- Include in the message the email linked to your TinyPass payment.
3. I emailed Brian/Merch, never got response.
- Brian sucks. PAX is hard. Email again. He's working on these now.
- *Editor's note: Brian wrote this part. I think Brian is great and works very hard, and gets a lot of email. But do email him again, with the subject "Club PA Pin - Checkin"
4. I emailed Brian to confirm email address, never heard more.
- This probably means that the pin was shipped (!!!) If that happened and you've STILL not received your pin in another 2 weeks, confirm your address with Brian by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Club PA Pin - Checkin"
- We just sent a batch right before PAX, so there are little golden pins zipping all over.
For those of you hoping to get Club PA pins in the future, make sure you know what your TinyPass email address is and have that ready for confirmation when the survey comes around. We'll do our best to keep smoothing out the process and making awesome pins for you all! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a part of Club PA!