As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - A Wider Perspective On Flavor

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - A Wider Perspective On Flavor

A Wider Perspective On Flavor

A Wider Perspective On Flavor

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/07/12

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    I find this amusing mostly because I recently read an article about how the "secret question" method is outdated for security by today's standards. Gabe might be on the right track for making those questions tougher to crack!

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Is Dog breaking or is there something else going on?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited September 2014
    How do you mean?

Tube on
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I think he was wondering why Dog created a thread for a comic from '06. @Dhalphir‌, I think the way it works is that Dog automatically creates a thread whenever someone posts a comment on a comic on the main site that didn't already have a thread... and since comments are enabled for all the old comics, if somebody feels like posting a comment on an old strip, we end up with a thread for it now.

Personally, I kind of like it, as it gives an opportunity to recall old comics and maybe discuss a bit about ones that went up before I joined the forum.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Yep, if someone comments on an old comic, Dog makes a thread. This one is working as intended.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    It's my fault. When I'm bored, I start hitting the "random" button and reading old comics. Sometimes I can't resist commenting. :)

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe