[League of Legends] So much fun you could burst a blood vessel

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    just give every champion 5 passives then you've got tons of knobs

• Options
    LefLef Registered User regular
    Nunu Rework:

Passive: Visionary
    When Nunu auto-attacks he generates a stack of Focus. At 5 stacks his next spell causes his blood to boil,
    increasing his movement and attack speed. Same stats on BB

Q: Consume
    Damage to neutral monsters halved.
    Changes to creep bonuses,
    Rock Candy - no changes
    Monster Tails - Damage equal to 0.5% of his max health
    Mystery Meat - Killing a unit increases your attack speed by 10% for 3 seconds.

W: Snowfury
    passive - Nunu empowers Willump's attacks, causing extra damage to minions and monsters.

Active - Nunu empowers Willump's attacks, causing magic damage and reducing attack speed

E: Ice Blast
    Now a line nuke skillshot that is blocked by minions, doesn't reduce attack speed. No other changes

R: Absolute Zero
    No longer channels,fire and forget. Area, and damage significantly reduced.

Explanation:
    The idea with this is to reduce the power of consume as a single spell, but not reduce nunu's over gameplan of being an invasive dude. Snowfury leaves him with approximately the same amount of damage to a camp as using consume, but doesn't just remove the ability of the enemy jungler to smite.This would come with nerfs to his base health(a lot) and armor(small). There would probably be some small buffs to his attack speed as well. The idea being that he has to actually close distance and do more for himself. Right now nunu just sits on the opposing camps and bbs his carry. This would make him more capable and more responsible for his own success. It also removes his free mana, meaning you have to be more aware of your resources. Removing the attack speed slow from snowball allows people to fight back, but nunu is also doing a lot more damage. Now that Nunu has more to do, being inactive for 2.5 seconds is more of a liability. Changing the ult to be fire and forget lets you be more free, but with that freedom comes the cost of placement. Reducing the aoe size means that using your ult in the right place is more skill testing since it no longer blankets the whole battlefield.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    _lol_ez_after_battle_by_beanbean1988-d87u8ed.jpg

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Minerva_SC wrote: »
    Man I use to HATE Irelia but she's starting to be my go to top these days as she's one of the few who can fight nasus early game and boy do I hate Nasus.

Also those Shyvana buffs are welcome, but I think she still needs some love. I don't know what exactly, just keep the buffs coming.

Those Shyvana buffs are going to make her clear times insane. I am okay with this.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »

Nice to see Ez knowing his proper place on the food chain.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014

Some great ones their, this leads me to believe they're going to have to disable her in the LCS.

In other news:

I have been trying out different top laners after watching a bunch of hours of streamers and listening to laning tips and such. Mao is such a beast, the damage he deals for being a Tanky sustain champ is amazing. I am looking forward to the new season of ranked. I only really played Rengar, Ryze and Mundo. I believe I can add Jax, Cho and Mao to my list of champs I can play in low gold now.

Miniwolf on
    League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    PMAvers wrote: »

Nice to see Ez knowing his proper place on the food chain.

Marksmen marking targets for the Tactician in lane.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    All those solo lane nerfs really turned Lulu into pure garbage. It's so sad to see.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    "You don't know my address, Dave!"

So a friend of mine decided to play Janna while using a voice modulator on teamspeak, that was pretty fun.

Who are good people to watch stream these days, people that explain what they're doing and why, that sorta thing. GuardsmanBob has switched over to Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm entirely, it seems.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Kay wrote: »

So a friend of mine decided to play Janna while using a voice modulator on teamspeak, that was pretty fun.

Who are good people to watch stream these days, people that explain what they're doing and why, that sorta thing. GuardsmanBob has switched over to Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm entirely, it seems.

Depends on the position:

Support: Krepo (although he is a bit angsty lately) - Hanjaro (His janna and thresh are god like) - Aphromoo (to an extent he will explain stuff but not as much as krepo.)
    ADC: Nien (when he streams) - Scarra (when he is forced to play Ez bot he explains a lot) - Sadly ADC is really lacking in informative streamers at the moment
    Mid: Scarra - AlexIch (although recently he's been less interactive on his stream)
    Top: SickMotion (my favorite, his tips basically got me to gold) - Zionspartan (he talks a lot about what he is doing) - WingsofDeathX (He plays a lot of off meta picks and its really good to watch how he plays any match up)
    Jungle: NightBlue3 (except when he does duo queue then he is a bit of a dick) - Oddone (explains what he does and he is very good at predicting where to be.) - Impaler (really good to watch him his game sense is really good)

There are a lot of good streamers that are good players and one tip WingsofDeathX said was to max the stream and pretend as if you're playing and every time they do something you wouldn't do ask yourself why?

Its annoying that ADC and mid lane don't really have many good streamers the most popular ones are just personalities rather then informative.

Miniwolf on
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    Miniwolf wrote: »

Depends on the position:

Support: Krepo (although he is a bit angsty lately) - Hanjaro (His janna and thresh are god like) - Aphromoo (to an extent he will explain stuff but not as much as krepo.)
    ADC: Nien (when he streams) - Scarra (when he is forced to play Ez bot he explains a lot) - Sadly ADC is really lacking in informative streamers at the moment
    Mid: Scarra - AlexIch (although recently he's been less interactive on his stream)
    Top: SickMotion (my favorite, his tips basically got me to gold) - Zionspartan (he talks a lot about what he is doing) - WingsofDeathX (He plays a lot of off meta picks and its really good to watch how he plays any match up)
    Jungle: NightBlue3 (except when he does duo queue then he is a bit of a dick) - Oddone (explains what he does and he is very good at predicting where to be.) - Impaler (really good to watch him his game sense is really good)

There are a lot of good streamers that are good players and one tip WingsofDeathX said was to max the stream and pretend as if you're playing and every time they do something you wouldn't do ask yourself why?

Its annoying that ADC and mid lane don't really have many good streamers the most popular ones are just personalities rather then informative.

I got Krepo and OddOne already, but I'll add the others, thanks for the tips @miniwolf!

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    What is this

The only adc stream you need is our lord and savior qtpie
    The only jungle stream you need is Trick2G although oddone is pretty good too

There, done.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular
    Is it Cdr per level that's the "best" glyphs when not takeing mr?

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Did anyone notice that at the start of the game on the new map, you can see dragon flying as the game starts off to the upper left in the valley, presumably to swoop down into his pit at the start of the game? I thought that was a nice touch.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular

Or flat CDR, depending on your champion's power curve

• Options
    Depends on the champion. Mana regen is okay too.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    depends on whether your champ really scales on CDR.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    AP and AP/Level glyphs are bad now?

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    Nope, still incredible on Rumble and many others in many matchups.

• Options
    JAEF wrote: »
    Nope, still incredible on Rumble and many others in many matchups.
    Cool, the 'Flat CDR or CDR/lvl when not taking MR' discussion above had me worry that my MDK AP runepage was no longer valid.

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    You can also use Mpen. I have a 20 mpen page I like to use a lot.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

Depends on the position:

um what is this list

i dont see qtpie...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    You can also use Mpen. I have a 20 mpen page I like to use a lot.

game needs armour pen yelows and bliues.....

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    I was there then TinyAngryCrab was blessed by God and welcomed into the Big Dick Club.

I saw it happen.

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    So prior to my boneheaded loss last night (don't play ranked when sick), I was sporting a 90% winrate on Nunu in this jungle. The only loss came from a game where our Xin Zhao built nothing but tank items and refused to ever help us. Despite that, we still almost won what was effectively a 4v5.

A couple of observations from these games:

1) Nunu is a massive unstoppable dick. I spend at least half the game in the opposing jungle and never feel threatened.

2) Most junglers can barely complete their first clear, but since you can do an entire jungle rotation without spending even a potion, most tops and mids are caught completely off-guard by 3-4 minute ganks. Pay attention to the opposing jungler, and if they have to back early, and you can't gank, invade their jungle and steal their big creeps.

3) AP or raw Tank are both effective, though AP feels more powerful in the abstract. Raw tank has advantages though, when you're team is mostly damage, having a massive beef yeti provides a strong front line.

4) Split pushing can be an option if you grab lichbane and is hilariously effective with elixirs at wrecking towers.

5) Dragon can be taken at 5, but is probably safer at 6.

6) Proper leveling order is Q, E, then a second E if you're going to gank at level 3, or a second Q if you're going to farm the jungle some more. Take W at 4, regardless of either choice so you can zoom zoom around the map. Then Max R>E>W>Q

7) Save your free spells for snowballs, consume and blood boil cost much less mana, and mana is your biggest constraint without blue buff.

8) Always kill the crabs, Always! They are free sight wards early on in the game all they cost you is a consume and snowball.

If you guys have any questions let me know!

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Roz wrote: »

Have you noticed any negative side-effects from allowing Satan into your life?

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Bought Kalista
    Went into game

Support Galio died and blamed me for "Not attacking"
    15% hp Vi decided to come in and gank while I was at about 10% hp and galio was still dead. Gave opponent Jinx double buffs. Blamed me for "No shield? No speed? No exhaust?" I have.... none of those.

Then Galio goes 0/6 and vi goes 1/5, while I at least hit a 4/5 and up in cs. When I ignore the two of them because they continue to complain about how terrible I am for being the only one taking objective, getting cs, and am half the kills on the team, they go to all chat and start spamming about how I should be reported for being a noob(As judged by the jinx going "How are they a noob? Are they a noob from you ganking my lane at level 3 with no health and giving me double buffs? Should I report them for that?")

Whee?

Khavall on
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

Well the nightmares have been strange....

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Burnage wrote: »

Well the nightmares have been strange....

With all this Nunu talk

I just wanted to remind everyone of the time that Talith and his goal to take over ARAM was defeated by Nunu.

no4Em5fl.jpg

Miniwolf on
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    https://www.facebook.com/JoeMillerOfficial/posts/767682216603084

EU LCS is done folks, pack it in.

EDIT: Fuck I'm sad now.

Varega on
    League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    An act waiting it's turn in the war crimes tribunal, just as soon as all the gifted Teemo cases are reviewed.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Varega wrote: »

Hope you guys like Quikshot, because we'll be getting a whole hell of a lot of him now.

• Options
    An act waiting it's turn in the war crimes tribunal, just as soon as all the gifted Teemo cases are reviewed.

I tried Googling 'Jayce X Nunu' and found NOTHING. The internet has failed me.

Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Well Nunu is like eight years old, I'd hope there isn't any of that malarkey.

butts
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Sprout wrote: »

Hope you guys like Quikshot, because we'll be getting a whole hell of a lot of him now.

I...I like quikshot.... Firstly because he forced all the casters to learn the the ability names and secondly because he is South African. I like his style, he gets a bad rap.

Also EU LCS could end up with Krepo as a caster and I am fine with that.

Miniwolf on
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »

I...I like quikshot.... Firstly because he forced all the casters to learn the the ability names and secondly because he is South African. I like his style, he gets a bad rap.

Also EU LCS could end up with Krepo as a caster and I am fine with that.
    Krepo's on SHC, according to the rumor mill. It's why I'm so upset.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    I wonder how many spiteful gifts have been given. Maybe just a tally of how many Teemos, Nunus, Shacos, Master Yis, etc. have been sent?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    I wish I had the inherent evil necessary to Teemo more. I played him 3 times to get my hexakill wins, but that is pretty much it. I just limited myself to the lesser evil of ad bruiser Nidalee for my top lane evil.

This discussion has been closed.