Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PA Comic] Friday, April 18, 2008 - Contested

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Unknown User on

• RodjirRodjir Registered User regular
    WHY ARE THERE NO COMMENTS!!! I'm like the only person at in a digital Super Dome.

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Rodjir wrote: »
    WHY ARE THERE NO COMMENTS!!! I'm like the only person at in a digital Super Dome.
    Comments weren't available on Penny Arcade comics until the past year or so. They were retroactively added to the old pages.

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Rodjir wrote: »

If you're like me and you roam the archives a lot, just do like I do and occasionally comment on an old comic. When you do, the comic pops up on the first page of the forums and sometimes you'll get a few people to comment as well. I try not to do it too often though, lest I start to annoy the forum regulars. ;)

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Is this a "state of the MMO in 2008?"? Guessing, LOTRO Online, WoW, and... What's the third one?

steam_sig.png
  • Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I guess this is supposed to be a commentary about how inconsistent the tone and setting of WoW had become?

I've deliberately avoided playing WoW. I wouldn't know. I just heard distant rumbles.

Twenty Sided on
  • RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    Is this a "state of the MMO in 2008?"? Guessing, LOTRO Online, WoW, and... What's the third one?

I guess this is supposed to be a commentary about how inconsistent the tone and setting of WoW had become?

I've deliberately avoided playing WoW. I wouldn't know. I just heard distant rumbles.

It was the output of a contest they held where readers submitted haikus (I think) based on WoW. They picked their top three and made them into single panels.
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2008/04/18/contested