• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    your skull tongue

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Big Scary Skull Dog Thing is suddenly adorable

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    tumblr_mtz5riZYPV1sap1n1o1_500.png

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    BREAKING-CAT-NEWS-61.png

• Options
    imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    I too love romance.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    One time when eating steak, my hand slipped when cutting a piece off and the biggest piece sailed off the plate and into the air. One of our cats leaped up and snagged that sucker like it was a bird and as soon as his paws touched floor he was bolting for his favorite hiding spot: under my parents' bed. The entire family gave chase, because seriously we're not going to let him get sick, and caught him by the hind legs to drag him out from under the bed, just before he would have reached safety.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    why would it make him sick?
    clearly I am a cat novice

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

Not his normal food would probably make him throw up, not really make him sick.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

He was a glutton of sorts, not with his normal cat food but anything he deemed as "treat" he would consume entirely if allowed to, and this piece of steak was the size of his head.

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    Pshaw. You've clearly never heard of the herds of American Shorthairs that roam the plains of the midwest, hunting for cattle that might be too far away from the herd. Vicious predators they are.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    ohhh
    I didn't get how big you meant by biggest

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

He was a glutton of sorts, not with his normal cat food but anything he deemed as "treat" he would consume entirely if allowed to, and this piece of steak was the size of his head.

When my parents' old cat was still a kitten, my mom had not yet adopted "keep the cat out of the food" protocols. So she had left steaks on a plate to thaw, and this ambitious little bastard leaped up and dragged it away. Or tried to. He had to waddle, dragging it between his legs, because he was still very small.

• Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    Yeah seriously. A piece of steak the size of a cat head could otherwise be known as 'an entire steak'. Depending on the cat.

sig.gif
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    You'd think Kit would know better. Then you'd remember the rest of the comic and no she really doesn't.

wisdom was her dump stat

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Yeah seriously. A piece of steak the size of a cat head could otherwise be known as 'an entire steak'. Depending on the cat.

I was assuming the part that went flying really was the entire steak, with one bit cut off, attached to the fork

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    i-2nNw9mg-X3.jpg

Penny Arcade presents Automata: Silverside

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Affirmative. Memory deleted.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    20141023.png
    they told me I was going to lose the fight

Hugsown is a comic about whatever strikes your fancy. Sometimes, whatever stuck your fancy involved drawings of genitals.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Monster-Pulse

H9FAOLl.png

what is this horrifying nightmare world

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular

This is made more awesome by the fact that your avatar is a cat holding its own head.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
  • Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    She's going to bust in on Gary and whatsername, and he's still going to have lockjaw.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    VYq2M2U.png

Frankly, I don't even know what's going on in Mokepon anymore

• Options
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    UdFrhC7.gif

QU8rhOK.gif

sD9Kalt.gif

YRQNZke.gif

You guys have no idea how unbearable this scene was when Order of Tales updated about twice a week.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Its a joke about video game logic right? If it can be picked up then it's yours.

• Options
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Its a joke about video game logic right? If it can be picked up then it's yours.

Well, yes, but I don't know where Mokepon is going with all this video game logic since it only appears to apply to some characters and other characters seem to be fully aware that everyone else's behaviour is a little messed up.

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    The Second Act
    2000-03-21-The-Second-Act.jpg

Heart of Ice
    2000-03-22-Heart-of-Ice.jpg

http://www.harkovast.com/?id=81

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I really like those background effects.

• Options
    RedBeardJimRedBeardJim Registered User regular
    We begin Chapter 2!
    8ee280b4fwuhj.jpg
    3aee00714XG6R.jpg
    2ca39fc05uRQN.jpg
    Minor Acts of Heroism is a webcomic about 12-year-old superheroes, and floofy towels.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Glasgow was completely wiped from the map today by a giant reptilian monster. Early estimates place the damage in the hundreds of dollars.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    imdointhis wrote: »
    b8euZLQ.png

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    hello thread, i need to teach poetry next period. does anybody remember the name of that blog that had strips of three polaroid-style photos with profound, label-maker style phrases along the bottom? it was popular for a bit.

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    RedBeardJimRedBeardJim Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    bsjezz wrote: »
    hello thread, i need to teach poetry next period. does anybody remember the name of that blog that had strips of three polaroid-style photos with profound, label-maker style phrases along the bottom? it was popular for a bit.

A Softer World, I think?

*checks* Yep, that was it.

RedBeardJim on
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    A softer homestuck

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    legends! cheers.

edit: turns out the phrases are less profound than advertised, but it'll do.

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    It's crazy that A Softer World is still going with the same schtick.
    tKRsAnq.png
    momcomix

This discussion has been closed.