Options

Chrono [Chat]ter!

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Wooo 8.1 released.

Gonna go to the grocery store and buy my shit like its the future later today.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    omg

cindy changed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Ugh college of business so far away.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @RiemannLives‌

You might find these handy one day when talking about early agriculture.
    [snip]

From this man's blog.

http://jameskennedymonash.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure I really trust anyone who is going to use "artificial" like that

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I haven't seen The Postman since it was in theaters, but I remember liking it.

The rest of the movies on that list are pretty bad, though.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    huff

puff

tired corbs is tired

running with stubby little legs is haaaard

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    @RiemannLives‌

[snip]

From this man's blog.

Artificial is a nigh-meaningless term tho tbf fyi hth

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Gonna make my life like the scene from cartoons where a character spends as much as the thing costs trying to order it.

As a reminder of my station in life. I now have taco bell I never wanted and no code. Because they were out of stock.

Still got the shitty food though.

why earth. Why such a hate on for my daily life.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    So I found out why they wanted me to talk to an executive coach. The CIO promised the coach that he wouldn't hire anybody else until the coach had a chance to talk to him, given that the last guy they hired was such a disaster

loooooool

I crushed that interview and the guy ended it by saying "it's a thumb's up from me, and good luck".

COME ONNNNN LETS FINISH THIS! HIRE MEEEEEE!

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    So I found out why they wanted me to talk to an executive coach. The CIO promised the coach that he wouldn't hire anybody else until the coach had a chance to talk to him, given that the last guy they hired was such a disaster

loooooool

I crushed that interview and the guy ended it by saying "it's a thumb's up from me, and good luck".

The number of hoops you are hopping through, I feel like the last part of your job application will involve climbing Mt. Midoriyama

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    the problem with the term "artificial" is that its meaning has become "fake" when it really means "constructed/made"

that's it.

But people go on rants using "artificial" as the word "fake" and people go on counter rants saying that "everything is natural! It's not fake! It had to be made out of something that exists!"

and both sides are sort of missing the point.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I'm going to start eating with forks under-handed.

• Options
    Gonna make my life like the scene from cartoons where a character spends as much as the thing costs trying to order it.

As a reminder of my station in life. I now have taco bell I never wanted and no code. Because they were out of stock.

bad food, no code, no belt

this is not your day, DUE! I suggest you drink until it's tomorrow.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I loved the first 4 dark tower books. I did not love the fifth. I stopped after it because is was having a hard time caring about Susannah's plot (never cared for the character, to be honest).

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    @RiemannLives‌

[snip]

From this man's blog.

Artificial is a nigh-meaningless term tho tbf fyi hth

We might as well call dairy cows "artificial cows"

and dogs are "artificial wolves" I guess

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »

loooooool

The number of hoops you are hopping through, I feel like the last part of your job application will involve climbing Mt. Midoriyama

On Wednesday I have to go back into the office and let the CIO's dog sniff my crotch for a while. Then they run the number of barks through a complex algorithm to see what the next step will be.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    omg we weren't being graded on being party guests

C- "It's almost like Hakkes wasn't even aware they were being graded as party guests."

gasp this is entrapment

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    So I take it the Coach liked your 40 yard dash time, and the routes you ran as a wide receiver.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

C- "It's almost like Hakkes wasn't even aware they were being graded as party guests."

gasp this is entrapment

Did no one tell you life was gonna be this way?
    Your job's a joke. you're broke. your love life's DOA.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Okay, one person of the two main ones I have been trying to contact wrote me back.

I will wait for the full confirmation then send an email to another guy.

Still waiting on the access folks.

I emailed them and left a voice message this morning according to the instructions I got from the help desk.

But I am a step closer to being fully functional with work.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

You need an adventure. Forgo Taco Bell, fast for a day and eat a real taco. It will taste so delicious then.

http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1988/12/20

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    SuGzlk0.jpg

• Options

gasp this is entrapment

Did no one tell you life was gonna be this way?
    Your job's a joke. you're broke. your love life's DOA.

D:

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @RiemannLives‌

[snip]

From this man's blog.

He's pointing out the degree of silliness involved with the use of artifical in the context of foods.

• Options
    cant blieve u wud Friends me liek that deebs

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Holy fuckin' shit. Signing up for Dice is like opening the flood gates. I've talked to like 10 recruiters today starting at like 8:15 this morning and it's only just past lunch time.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I loved the first 4 dark tower books. I did not love the fifth. I stopped after it because is was having a hard time caring about Susannah's plot (never cared for the character, to be honest).

I mean, she was, after all, a disabled schizophrenic minority!

I kid, I kid.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    @desc have you kissed Susan yet? please report.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Jesus you might want to link that and write NSFW on it.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I am sleepy and had a shitty workout and have not done any work today

It feels like autumn though

Finally

I will eat pho

poo
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    ya scheck I can clearly see Sonics vagoober

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Delmain wrote: »
    Holy fuckin' shit. Signing up for Dice is like opening the flood gates. I've talked to like 10 recruiters today starting at like 8:15 this morning and it's only just past lunch time.

frog rammer privilege

(I am exite for you!)

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    cant blieve u wud Friends me liek that deebs

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

• Options
    I am sleepy and had a shitty workout and have not done any work today

It feels like autumn though

Finally

I will eat pho

where you get the good pho at around here?

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

bad food, no code, no belt

this is not your day, DUE! I suggest you drink until it's tomorrow.

To top it off. I was going to leave work at 5PM today like a normal person and now I think it's pushed back to 8 again.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    wazilla wrote: »

I mean, she was, after all, a disabled schizophrenic minority!

I kid, I kid.

"I'm hongry" said no tolerable character, ever.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    someone sent me a message being all "hey, wanna perform at a thing tomorrow? A friend recommended you and your youtube video is really good"

I forgot I had a searchable youtube video

It's like seven months old and kinda cringey to me now

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    SuGzlk0.jpg

obama_mask_scares_kid_zps2ab38844.jpg

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Got a new guard. Dentistry student, just a year younger than me. I am hopeful. I need bright people to make up for the ones that are less bright.

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.