Options

Rocket [chat]coon

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    I'll let you live if you can tell me which came first

Ranch or cool ranch

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Gotta go for an interview for my passport tomorrow. Checked out the location in google maps, holy shit is that a shady looking alley.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Ranch or cool ranch

Trick question cooler ranch

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    bowen wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    zagdrob wrote: »
    I will admit that, as much as I love it, I'm kind of glad the whole 'bacon everything' fad has died down a bit.

Bacon is a wonderful, wonderful food. One of the best in fact. But it's a food. It's not a subculture. It doesn't need to be in everything, and there's nothing cool about saying 'I like one of the best foods that everyone eats.

People just try too hard. You don't need to make bacon soda and bacon breathmints. That's just stupid.

Agreed. Hard. Bacon was kind of a treat when I was a kid, and I kinda feel like that's how it should be to a degree. I love bacon <X> as much as the next person, but it's not a good idea to stuff yourself with that much fucking fat/salt in one sitting. Even if it is uncontrollably delicious.

5hlpmnzjvoco.jpg

The baconator, with its 8 strips of bacon was not enough.

No.

There needed to be a burger that had no burger. Just bacon shaped into the shape of a burger, then topped with bacon, then a bun that is also topped with bacon.

Yeah, I think we are done here.

Looks like they phoned it in on the bottom bun "meh I'm getting tired and hungry, let's just cook this shit and eat it."

In a year or two, if they are still making these videos, there will just be a bunch of listless overweight bros sitting around a tub filled with greasy bacon that they grab handfuls of and shove into their glistening mouths.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Ranch or cool ranch

The Hidden Valley Ranch was a dude ranch where the owner served his dressing to the guests like back in the 60s or something.

That's where the cancer began.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    zagdrob wrote: »
    I will admit that, as much as I love it, I'm kind of glad the whole 'bacon everything' fad has died down a bit.

Bacon is a wonderful, wonderful food. One of the best in fact. But it's a food. It's not a subculture. It doesn't need to be in everything, and there's nothing cool about saying 'I like one of the best foods that everyone eats.

People just try too hard. You don't need to make bacon soda and bacon breathmints. That's just stupid.

Agreed. Hard. Bacon was kind of a treat when I was a kid, and I kinda feel like that's how it should be to a degree. I love bacon <X> as much as the next person, but it's not a good idea to stuff yourself with that much fucking fat/salt in one sitting. Even if it is uncontrollably delicious.

5hlpmnzjvoco.jpg

The baconator, with its 8 strips of bacon was not enough.

No.

There needed to be a burger that had no burger. Just bacon shaped into the shape of a burger, then topped with bacon, then a bun that is also topped with bacon.

Yeah, I think we are done here.

Looks like they phoned it in on the bottom bun "meh I'm getting tired and hungry, let's just cook this shit and eat it."

In a year or two, if they are still making these videos, there will just be a bunch of listless overweight bros sitting around a tub filled with greasy bacon that they grab handfuls of and shove into their glistening mouths.

When I was a teenager, one of my cousins and I would go every Saturday / Sunday morning to Big Boy for their all-you-can-eat buffet.

All he would do is eat plate after plate of bacon, nothing else.

He was one of those people who never exercised and never gained a pound.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Mornin' [chat]!

Happy Halloween.

No get togethers for me tonight. Maybe I'll see if I can convince the wife to watch the Elvira movie :)

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Oh man

I took today off

The I realized its Halloween

Gonna watch spooky things all day while I clean house

First up, the mitt Romney doc on netflix!

Happy Friday chat

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Oh man

I took today off

The I realized its Halloween

Gonna watch spooky things all day while I clean house

First up, the mitt Romney doc on netflix!

Happy Friday chat

2spooky4me

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Oh god, the new Taco Bell app is actually amazing.
    Because I can make my own custom terrible Meximerican fast food with custom ingredients (I mean pretty much anything) without having to dictate it to a human being.
    I can go vegan and swap out the meat in something with black beans and replace the sour cream with red sauce and add diced jalapenos and conquer honduras

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Breakfast this morning at work is a plain bagel with cream-cheese, and this smoothie thing my wife bought for my daughter, who didn't like it.

So I'm reading the side of this bottle... "what's inside? juice of 2 2/5 oranges, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 mango, 2/5 banana..." wait. How much fucking sugar is in this thing?!
    <turns bottle>
    "Total Carbohydrates 65g" O_O
    "Sugars 42g" ಠ_ಠ

HOLY FUCK, DONT GIVE THIS TO CHILDREN!

My doctor told me that she'd rather have me drink a moderate amount of beer than any fruit juice. Milk is pretty bad for you, too.

a5ehren on
  • Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    Breakfast this morning at work is a plain bagel with cream-cheese, and this smoothie thing my wife bought for my daughter, who didn't like it.

So I'm reading the side of this bottle... "what's inside? juice of 2 2/5 oranges, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 mango, 2/5 banana..." wait. How much fucking sugar is in this thing?!
    <turns bottle>
    "Sugars 42g" ಠ_ಠ

My doctor told me that she'd rather have me drink a moderate amount of beer than any fruit juice. Milk is pretty bad for you, too.

I've basically heard the same from my doctor. I used to drink one of those small bottles of Simply Orange OJ each morning durning the weekdays and he told me to cut that out; between the amount of sugar there, and the fact that OJ's pretty acidic (my stomach + acidic = cranky stomach) he was like "how about just stick to some water in the morning, I know it's boring but man..."

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »

<turns bottle>
    "Sugars 42g" ಠ_ಠ

Plus the acids in fruit juice are bad on your teeth.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Oh god, the new Taco Bell app is actually amazing.
    Because I can make my own custom terrible Meximerican fast food with custom ingredients (I mean pretty much anything) without having to dictate it to a human being.
    I can go vegan and swap out the meat in something with black beans and replace the sour cream with red sauce and add diced jalapenos and conquer honduras

... huh.

I might install it just to fuck around with it and see what can be ordered.

This does not mean there is a taco bell trip in my future, but it would be neat to see what all the options are there.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    that 2 for 1 deal seems amazing, but with just a pc/ps4/360 theres not 3 60$ games coming out that I want....

And then I realize if I just wait 6 months, 2 of the games I want ill be 60$ combined on steam

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Echo, that was terrifying.

• Options
    I'm the only one with a halloween av, booooo :<

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    What, I'm sooo scary

grrrr

roar

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I know the buy 2 get 1 free deal sounds great, but if you aren't going to play all three games soon, it's not such an amazing deal. Games that are added to your backlog are pretty much wasted money. By the time you actually play them (if ever) they will probably be available cheaper.

• Options
    I know the buy 2 get 1 free deal sounds great, but if you aren't going to play all three games soon, it's not such an amazing deal. Games that are added to your backlog are pretty much wasted money. By the time you actually play them (if ever) they will probably be available cheaper.

Are you saying that money has a time value of some sort?

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My mother in law keeps trying to push juice and cake on my son. I really don't understand why. He is happy eating foods with nutritional value and drinking water. Why mess with that?

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

Are you saying that money has a time value of some sort?
    fuggedaboutit

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    My mother in law keeps trying to push juice and cake on my son. I really don't understand why. He is happy eating foods with nutritional value and drinking water. Why mess with that?

She wants him to be ecstatic to see her.

• Options
    Not like she is dealing with the consequences.

• Options

cultural inertia. People think thats what kids should eat.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    does she live in a gingerbread house

because if so

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

She wants him to be ecstatic to see her.

this too.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    fruit juice
    best juice

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Like "Oh SHIT it's the lady who gets me fucking high on sugar! YAAAAAY!"

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i ate juice as a kid and look at me now

eating 4 bags worth of halloween candy alone in the dark

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    kiwi juice best juice

• Options
    oooh, Wii U on eBay with a buncha games for £90, and it's local too - could avoid hella postage...

Wii Us are tanks like the Wii right? Lower failure rate than PS4s and Xbones?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I still drink OJ.

But it is usually like a 6 oz glass in the morning.

Juice in small quantities isn't too bad.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Like "Oh SHIT it's the lady who gets me fucking high on sugar! YAAAAAY!"

and now for something completely unrelated

http://www.vice.com/read/my-gandma-the-poisoner-0000474-v21n10

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Excuse me sir, the only one? I am wearing a little mask.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

cheaper than free?

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    Excuse me sir, the only one? I am wearing a little mask.

yeh but you're always scurry

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    No one showed up for work today, wow. Everyone took it off, is "out sick" or working from home. I can see two people from my desk on the entire wing.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Chelle is dressed up as an grecko egyptian cleopatra person

I have my tony stark shirt on but I do not have the arc reactor lit up because the batteries are dead. I will fix that at lunch or on a break.

This discussion has been closed.