As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Are There PAXers near Me? The Very First Forumers Attendees Map for PAX South

13»

• Tachyon AeonTachyon Aeon Registered User regular
    South Side of SA

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Coming from Austin, first time PAX, Saturday only. I'm bringing two friends, first time for them as well. I'm still not sure what to expect, but I bet it'll be a good time :)

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • t3hasiant3hasian HoustonRegistered User new member
    Driving from League City Texas. Can not wait!

• VindiBirchVindiBirch Registered User new member
    I live about 20 mins from San Francisco and I have never been to Texas before! This is my first out of state con and I'm super excited for it! Hope to meet some awesome new people :)

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I will be making the last update to the map either late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning.

• TraithTraith Indianapolis, INRegistered User regular
    How am I still the only person from the Indianapolis area? I guess everyone here is content with going to GenCon... Well, everyone except me.

South 2015 Status: [✓] 3-Day Badges [✓] Hotel [✓] Plane Tickets [✓] Time Off [ready] Liver

Attendee:
    Prime: '13
    South: '15
  • Ryan PeaseRyan Pease Registered User regular
    Im heading over from the UK, will be fun!!

• Skylar149Skylar149 Registered User regular
    Driving down from Petoskey, Michigan. It's gonna be a loooong one! D:

Ryan Pease wrote: »
    Where from the UK are you from? I originally lived there til I moved to US 2 years ago.

Skylar149 wrote: »
    Where from the UK are you from? I originally lived there til I moved to US 2 years ago.

Im from a little town called newbury. It's west berkshire not far from london. wbu?
    Did you move to the us by yourself? i have been thinking about it for a while but not got the money or life sorted for moving there. any tips are appreciated ;)

Im from a little town called newbury. It's west berkshire not far from london. wbu?
    Did you move to the us by yourself? i have been thinking about it for a while but not got the money or life sorted for moving there. any tips are appreciated ;)

Hey man. I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland. And yeah, I moved by myself in with my girlfriend from america. She help me get set up. It's a very long process - Took nearly a year for all the visa stuff to get sorted as well as paying for an immigration attorney and all the fees they charge you for processing the request. It's tough man but I've never been happier since I got here.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    last update made to the map, there are 125 placemarks!

• kyan22kyan22 Tucson,azRegistered User regular
    TheFizz11 wrote: »
    kyan22 wrote: »
    Where in az did u live? I live in tucson

Just south of you in Sierra Vista!
    Nice!! I have been there a couple times.

Hey man. I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland. And yeah, I moved by myself in with my girlfriend from america. She help me get set up. It's a very long process - Took nearly a year for all the visa stuff to get sorted as well as paying for an immigration attorney and all the fees they charge you for processing the request. It's tough man but I've never been happier since I got here.

Nice dude, well im always up for a chat so if you wanna talk about anything give me a shout. (i can give email etc in pm)