As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    This touchdown brought to you by the NFLRA

• simosimo Registered User regular
    SeñorAmor wrote: »
    Because now the game won't be about who played better, it will be about how the refs impacted the game and that messes with it for me.

It was one play and it was ultimately the right call.

They realized their mistake and corrected it.

it wasn't even close to the right call, but the fact they reversed it doesn't make it more impactful than a regular blown call, which happen all the time

bugss2.jpg
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Gifted.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    was that Chris Christie next to Jerry Jones?

mcp on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I really hate seeing Jerry Jones happy.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    was that Chris Christie next to Jerry Jones?

He's been around quite a bit, which I'm sure the citizens of New Jersey are perfectly fine with

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I can tell this is gonna be a fun week.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Megatron time?

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    christie is a cowboys fan because of course he is

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    SeñorAmor wrote: »
    Because now the game won't be about who played better, it will be about how the refs impacted the game and that messes with it for me.

It was one play and it was ultimately the right call.

They realized their mistake and corrected it.

I don't think so at all. The rule seems to always be if the defender does not turn to make a play on the ball it is pass interference.

I don't necessarily agree with that rule, but that is how it is always called.

IF he's playing the ball or impeding the receiver from getting to the ball.

In this case, he was just following the receiver and didn't have his hands up until after the ball hit him.

That said, he should have been called for holding for grabbing the guy's jersey earlier in his route, but PI? I don't think there was PI on the play.

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    So if the Cowboys win I fully expect everybody to bitch about the picked up flag for at least the remainder of the week.

Don't disappoint, y'all.

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So if the Cowboys win I fully expect everybody to bitch about the picked up flag for at least the remainder of the week.

Don't disappoint, y'all.

That's what I'm complaining about. All of the talk is going to be about the refs, not the players after the game and I hate that.

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    christie is a cowboys fan because of course he is

He's probably more of a Jerry Jones fan because Christie is going to run for president and he wants money.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Brutal...

• KiplingKipling Registered User regular
    I want Detroit to win, if only to see if every other play in a DET-SEA game would have a penalty.

3DS Friends: 1693-1781-7023

Don't disappoint, y'all.
    i can't invest a week in these teams

Kipling wrote: »
    I want Detroit to win, if only to see if every other play in a DET-SEA game would have a penalty.

Suh stompin' on Lynch's crotch while he's grabbing it and falling into the endzone after scoring.

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    The Lions have a chance to win the game on this drive. It's their own fault if they can't score a touchdown against a middling defense when it counts.

they seriously have to change just taking 70% of the officials and shuffling them into brand new crews for the playoffs

it makes no god damn sense and almost insures shittier officiating in the first two rounds

bugss2.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Christie, who once refused to throw the Giants a parade because they're called the New York Giants, even though they generate revenue and create jobs for New Jersey. The dude is the biggest moron there is.

Goose! on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I am thoroughly confused by those two dudes swapping blazers in that Nissan commercial.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Oh my god

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    oh my god go down you moron

bugss2.jpg
    Holy shit wtf.

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    Jesus, what a dumbshit

That's why you fall on a fumble when you have the lead.

this game.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular

Don't disappoint, y'all.

The Seahawks will win next week against the winner of this game so what's to complain about

Don't disappoint, y'all.

Also this

• tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    That was one hell of an impression of the NFC South

The Lions get a first down on that play.

• BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    DAMMMMIT, LAWRENCE!! :x

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
    edited January 2015
    Leon Lett for a new generation

EDIT: In my defense, I'm sick

Goose! on
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited January 2015

Don't disappoint, y'all.

The Seahawks will win next week against the winner of this game so what's to complain about

Don't disappoint, y'all.

Also this

Dallas beat Seattle at home once this season.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    Please score a TD after that, Lions.

If there's any justice, let it happen.

Don't disappoint, y'all.

Don't disappoint, y'all.

Don't disappoint, y'all.

Also this

Dallas beat Seattle at home once this season.

They better come out like the team from that week and not the one in Jerryworld right now

Seattle is also a better team now then they were then.

That being said, I'm not couting anyone out in the playoffs.

i mean it doesn't matter because seattle can't play dallas next week anyway

bugss2.jpg
    The Lions have a chance to win the game on this drive. It's their own fault if they can't score a touchdown against a middling defense when it counts.

Yup, this needs to happen now. They were essentially gifted a win. They just need to cash in.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    The ghost of Leon Lett haunts Dallas

Megatron shoulda had that

This discussion has been closed.