Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Handing promotional material out at PAX South

Xveriun_UlnXveriun_Uln Registered User regular
My friend and I would like to reveal and promote the opening of our website and online call of duty tournaments at PAX South. We both have badges but we couldn't get an exhibitor slot. What are the rules in regards to handing out post cards or flyers promoting our website inside or outside the convention center. I didn't see anything about this on the PAX rules list.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    you have to be an exhibitor or a vendor to promote yourself or your business at pax via handing out promotional materials. You should be able to get better info about this from [email protected]