As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Virginia: North enough to be hated by the South and South enough to be hated by the North

1757677787981»

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    No, all state legislature seats have to go through a special election if they are vacated, assuming that it's practical to do so.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    No, all state legislature seats have to go through a special election if they are vacated, assuming that it's practical to do so.

I believe if it is before the July of an election year. If after July it just goes to the normal election. Or something like that.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I believe if it is before the July of an election year. If after July it just goes to the normal election. Or something like that.

Yeah, IIRC they would get called if if we had a special session after the election, but we're a state that thinks part time government is a good idea. So it's like almost never a thing that matters. Would love to see this state grasp that governance is a full time deal and that we probably should pay our legislators a decent wage. I want to say currently, the salary for the job is actually below the poverty level, which makes public office even more something that only independently wealthy or well connected can strive for. Also Christ, does that open us up to all sorts of corruption issues. It's not just legislators that might have a conflict of interest on a bill that decides how well their business does, but anyone that falls on hard financial times, won't be able to county on their job as an elected politician to really pay the bills and could be exploited by someone offering a "helping" hand.

• Options
    Col Vindman is running for Spanberger's seat.

From WashPo:
    Yevgeny “Eugene” Vindman, a retired Army colonel who along with his twin brother raised alarms about President Donald Trump’s actions toward Ukraine, plans to announce that he will run for Congress in Virginia’s 7th District, where Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D) has declined to seek another term to run for governor instead.

Vindman, 48, is the first Democrat to announce a campaign to succeed Spanberger, whose decision to seek statewide office opens up a competitive seat in the Washington exurbs that is likely to be eyed by Republicans as a pickup opportunity — and by some state and local Democrats as a chance to move to Congress. The news of his announcement was first reported by Semafor.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Oh man now that would be an interesting congressional session if he's elected. A guy villified by a majority of the GOP house howler monkeys.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Oh man now that would be an interesting congressional session if he's elected. A guy villified by a majority of the GOP house howler monkeys.

It's just going to be seen as "proof" that he was a Democrat plant/sympathizer all along.

Rather than the more likely thing being that this is his way of continuing to serve, and that the Republican Party is anathema to basic democracy so he has to align with the other party.

It's clear that the Republican Party is not just broken, it's unsalvageable at this point. Anyone who stood firm to basic principles has either resigned, been removed, is in the process of one or the other, or is sitting timidly in the back voting in lockstep hoping noone notices they're not howler monkeys. That's the party now.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I swear the vindman's even said they weren't super political because of their military position but being straight villified for doing the right thing empowered them

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Best on what I know, I'd say Vindman is probably the favorite in the democratic primary, as well as, the general.

District is something like +2 democratic now, based on on recent polling according to Blue Virginia. So a super liberal candidate doesn't have a chance. At least not for a few cycles, parts of the county are shifting blue, so maybe in the middle of the next decade, assuming that redistricting doesn't massively shift things. Think that only happens, if the state gets another seat in the house and two much of the district is trending blue, that if the number of seats stays, the same there really isn't much that any asshole could do to make the seat reliably republican and anyone asshole trying that will probably very focused on try to keep VA02 competitive and ensure that VA01 and VA05 can't be competitive.

His history on the Trump impeachment is going to help him far more than it hurts him. That probably gets him the votes of conservatives that aren't dead set on voting republican; especially, with him being former military. Also pretty sure any voters that consider that a negative, probably aren't going to vote democratic either way. Also he might be the candidate that democrats need to keep the district locked out of GOP control for 2026.

Granted, I'm making a few assumptions and things could end up being different when the primary rolls around. I have serious doubt that the GOP is going to be successful with finding a good candidate and wouldn't be surprised if the buffoons went out of their way to pick some frothing MAGA fuckers that constantly brings up Vindman's history and how insists that Vindman shouldn't have done anything to call Trump's bullshit out.

• Options
    So democrats are already introducing bills and resolutions for the next legislative session.

None of these are really surprising for anyone that has been following Virginia politics.

-First and most obvious one, was starting up the amendment process for enshrining reproductive rights in the state constitution, which is a process where no one has to give a damn about what Youngkin thinks of the matter and if democrats all vote for it, the GOP won't matter either. Then in the in the next state legislature, a second bill needs to pass both chambers and be approved by the governor to get to the ballot and then it will be voted on in the following year. So if all goes well and democrats retain both chambers (state senate isn't up but at 21-19 democrats, a vacancy could result in the GOP getting control of the chamber) in 2025 and win back the governor's mansion. Then this amendment would be up for a vote in the 2026 midterms. (note if we ever do get off of our shitty off year election cycle, there will be a need to adjust the amendment process so that general election votes on amendments don't end up being held on off years). Also it's been noted that the governor has never veto a bill to put an amendment to the vote, but I'm willing to bet republicans would break that trend in regards to reproductive rights.

-We also have the resolution to start the process of amending the state constitution to change how voting rights are restored to felons. Same deal as the reproductive rights, if all goes well this could be up for a vote in the 2026 midterms.

-Then we have two separate bills for raising the minimum wage or more that this is a re-enactment of the 2020 bill that raised the minimum wage. I suspect Youngkin's fascist ass is going to veto this and I don't think enough republicans are going to rebuke him on it, if any. Not entirely sure what exactly happens when it likely does fail. I'm assuming existing hikes to minimum wage stay in effect and that the additional hikes will not go into effect. I can see this becoming a major issue in the general elections for the state, so this may very well become a monkey's paw for asshole oligarchs, given that it's probably going to make voters int he state more hostile to republican candidates. The track record is that increasing minimum wage is still popular in red country and even if voting against it won't turn devoted republican voters against the republican party, it will cost the GOP votes with parts of their coalition where the support is much softer, probably flip some part of the tiny true swing voting base and motivate some soft democratic support to turn out instead of staying home. Stuff that will absolutely matter for VA02 and could be significant with VA07. I suppose could matter for VA01 and VA05,if republican have a really bad year, pick absolutely trash candidates and democrats pick stellar candidates for both districts.

-Finally, we also have a gun control bill.
    Prohibition of purchase, possession, sale, transfer, etc. of assault firearms and certain ammunition feeding devices prohibited.

Probably going to eat a veto or our shithead SCOTUS will find a way to justify killing it later on, if Youngkin doesn't veto it. I suspect democrats know this, but I'm glad they are going to force the GOP to have to vote on it and then either kill it with a Youngkin veto or have the asshole republicans on SCOTUS out how out of fucking touch they are, yet again. This is another one that I can see make the state less friendly to the GOP. Gun control like this still gets a majority support, is important to younger voters, who have had to deal with danger of potential school shootings for way too fucking long. Another way to also highlight how full of shit the GOP is, when ever they utter anything about wanting to protect the children.

Also surprising no one, the state republican party is already railing against all things and claiming that they are part of the super radical left agenda. So GOP might do a fantastic job of shooting themselves in their collective genitals on this and it might possible get some legs outside of the state. If people can highlight enough state republican parties being batshit and through shit fits over stuff that is supported by a majority of voters. It might become easier to convince more people to not vote for any republican candidate, if they all look batshit, while also making it easier to get votes if democrats do a good job of highlighting what they want to do, should they get the WH, keep the senate and flip the house.

• Options
    raging_stormraging_storm Registered User regular
    So democrats are already introducing bills and resolutions for the next legislative session.

None of these are really surprising for anyone that has been following Virginia politics.

-First and most obvious one, was starting up the amendment process for enshrining reproductive rights in the state constitution, which is a process where no one has to give a damn about what Youngkin thinks of the matter and if democrats all vote for it, the GOP won't matter either. Then in the in the next state legislature, a second bill needs to pass both chambers and be approved by the governor to get to the ballot and then it will be voted on in the following year. So if all goes well and democrats retain both chambers (state senate isn't up but at 21-19 democrats, a vacancy could result in the GOP getting control of the chamber) in 2025 and win back the governor's mansion. Then this amendment would be up for a vote in the 2026 midterms. (note if we ever do get off of our shitty off year election cycle, there will be a need to adjust the amendment process so that general election votes on amendments don't end up being held on off years). Also it's been noted that the governor has never veto a bill to put an amendment to the vote, but I'm willing to bet republicans would break that trend in regards to reproductive rights.

-We also have the resolution to start the process of amending the state constitution to change how voting rights are restored to felons. Same deal as the reproductive rights, if all goes well this could be up for a vote in the 2026 midterms.

-Then we have two separate bills for raising the minimum wage or more that this is a re-enactment of the 2020 bill that raised the minimum wage. I suspect Youngkin's fascist ass is going to veto this and I don't think enough republicans are going to rebuke him on it, if any. Not entirely sure what exactly happens when it likely does fail. I'm assuming existing hikes to minimum wage stay in effect and that the additional hikes will not go into effect. I can see this becoming a major issue in the general elections for the state, so this may very well become a monkey's paw for asshole oligarchs, given that it's probably going to make voters int he state more hostile to republican candidates. The track record is that increasing minimum wage is still popular in red country and even if voting against it won't turn devoted republican voters against the republican party, it will cost the GOP votes with parts of their coalition where the support is much softer, probably flip some part of the tiny true swing voting base and motivate some soft democratic support to turn out instead of staying home. Stuff that will absolutely matter for VA02 and could be significant with VA07. I suppose could matter for VA01 and VA05,if republican have a really bad year, pick absolutely trash candidates and democrats pick stellar candidates for both districts.

Prohibition of purchase, possession, sale, transfer, etc. of assault firearms and certain ammunition feeding devices prohibited.

Probably going to eat a veto or our shithead SCOTUS will find a way to justify killing it later on, if Youngkin doesn't veto it. I suspect democrats know this, but I'm glad they are going to force the GOP to have to vote on it and then either kill it with a Youngkin veto or have the asshole republicans on SCOTUS out how out of fucking touch they are, yet again. This is another one that I can see make the state less friendly to the GOP. Gun control like this still gets a majority support, is important to younger voters, who have had to deal with danger of potential school shootings for way too fucking long. Another way to also highlight how full of shit the GOP is, when ever they utter anything about wanting to protect the children.

Also surprising no one, the state republican party is already railing against all things and claiming that they are part of the super radical left agenda. So GOP might do a fantastic job of shooting themselves in their collective genitals on this and it might possible get some legs outside of the state. If people can highlight enough state republican parties being batshit and through shit fits over stuff that is supported by a majority of voters. It might become easier to convince more people to not vote for any republican candidate, if they all look batshit, while also making it easier to get votes if democrats do a good job of highlighting what they want to do, should they get the WH, keep the senate and flip the house.

Gun control is going nowhere in the military, CIA, NRO, FBI, Pentagon, and more state. It's also not that huge of an issue here.

Crucify the GOP on abortion though.

• Options

Gun control is going nowhere in the military, CIA, NRO, FBI, Pentagon, and more state. It's also not that huge of an issue here.

Crucify the GOP on abortion though.

This is wrong. Part of Dems taking the legislature was gun control stuff after the shooting in I think Virginia Beach or whatever.

It is an issue and one Dems win. Most professionals who use guns are fine with well thought out gun laws like red flag laws.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Yeah, there are lights years between gun control and strict gun bans. So you do get a fair number of people that have a personal firearm, that are perfectly fine with limits on guns and are absolutely appalled by the right's fetishisation of firearms.

Also being a professional that uses a firearms, doesn't automatically make someone anti-gun control or even pro-gun. There are a number of professionals that want better gun control laws and even some that are perfectly fine with the idea of an outright ban on personal gun ownership.

• Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    Yeah, there are lights years between gun control and strict gun bans. So you do get a fair number of people that have a personal firearm, that are perfectly fine with limits on guns and are absolutely appalled by the right's fetishisation of firearms.

Also being a professional that uses a firearms, doesn't automatically make someone anti-gun control or even pro-gun. There are a number of professionals that want better gun control laws and even some that are perfectly fine with the idea of an outright ban on personal gun ownership.

Unfortunately a significant number of those are blue thugs, who want to bully without risk of consequence.

I'm firmly in the camp of fairly strict gun control (living in a country where that's the standard, and I have zero fear of being gunned down because of someone's mental health issues).

But real gun control, let alone a full ban, without an appreciable increase in police accountability for any use of force, is just going to embolden the worst fucking people to up their assholishness.

• Options
    raging_stormraging_storm Registered User regular

I'm a professional that spent about 30s years either in uniform or attached to it carrying various weapons. I was born in VA and still here. I'm entirely pro gun control. But it's a rough sell even up here in Arlington because reasons. I'm also not scared someone is going to come up here and take Senior Chiefs 45 from him because I'm a threat to nobody and the concept of stripping me from my weapon when I still do contract my ass to places where I will need it is so fucking beyond bonkers it will never happen.

If such a thing were too happen, it won't, I'm also fully confident people like me would get a pass through to keep their weapons. It's not like they aren't registered and the security clearance shit shows I go through are much more brutal than the joke firearms process.

This is however NOT how the topic comes up, locally. It's often all one thing or the other. Which is silly. I'm well aware it's far worse from the right who sells it as "they won't just take your AR, they are going to take your side arm!!!! BE SCARED" That's utter horse shit and you'll NEVER meet someone here that actually wants to do that. But the gun control side does often spout off idiotic rants that they want to disarm vets because we are a threat to people, also whites, males, blah blah blah.

• Options
    MorganV wrote: »

Unfortunately a significant number of those are blue thugs, who want to bully without risk of consequence.

I'm firmly in the camp of fairly strict gun control (living in a country where that's the standard, and I have zero fear of being gunned down because of someone's mental health issues).

But real gun control, let alone a full ban, without an appreciable increase in police accountability for any use of force, is just going to embolden the worst fucking people to up their assholishness.

Sure, but I'm more hitting on the point that professionals in a job that requires a gun, aren't automatically inclined to insist on guns being freely available.

• Options
    So in news that deals with election having consequences. The Virginia State Corporate Commission, which has three seats and regulates a number of industries, had it's two vacancies filled today. The SCC hasn't had all it's seats filled for over a year. So if you see a bunch of assholes pissing and moaning about regulatory overreach in Virginia early this year, it's likely a result of them finally having to deal with an SCC that isn't going to let them do whatever the fuck they want. Also another huge indictment against the GOP and Citizen's United because there is a reason they couldn't find people that could get through both last sessions democratically held state senate and the republican held house of delegates.

Do wonder if this current SCC will finally put the shambling corpse of the Mountain Valley Pipeline six feet under. Granted, I'm not optimistic because we have some bullshit federal legislation that was passed to try and force this bullshit through and the assholes behind the project having been trying for decades and that bullshit legislation might have been the last push they need. On the other hand, the SCC has told them to get fuck before and I don't believe that horseshit from Congress last year stripped the Virginia SCC of it's ability to absolutely fuck the pipeline project over and I fucking hope they do. Another silver lining to Manchin's shit ass finally retiring, is that democrats on the national level probably will have very little incentive to intervene on behalf the the pipeline's proponents, if the the Virginia SCC is in fact able to put the kibosh on the project.

https://bluevirginia.us/2024/01/clean-virginia-state-corporation-commission-appointments-a-win-for-virginia-consumers

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Hey, Virginia! It's your friendly local election officer here again to remind you to Vote Tomorrow (TM)!

Remember that Virginia has a dual primary, and you can freely choose which election to vote in: the Democratic Primary or the Republican Primary. There is no registration by party; there is no enforcement of which primary you're allowed to vote in; you get to pick day of; etc.

When your own friendly local election officer asks which primary you'd like to vote in, just answer them; don't give them a hard time about having to pick. :D

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    I early voted on Saturday!

• Options
    Also keep in mind that this is only the presidential primary being held tomorrow. We have a separate setup of primaries for congressional office on June 18th, later this year. Plus, some people might also have local stuff this year as well, I don't think all localities are quite synced to have their elected in the fall on odd years and I don't believe that is a unique thing to Virginia. So always good to double check and see what the fuck you state and locality are doing in regards to when they hold elections.

Also since someone might be wondering. I did do some investigation and it doesn't appear that participation in the presidential primary will lock one into a specific party for the congressional primaries later this year. That means one could say vote for one party tomorrow and then vote in the primary of another party for the congressional stuff in June.

• Options
    Voted by mail already. Got the confirmation that it was counted by email.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    To everyone who voted early: thank you for making my day incrementally easier. :D

• Options
    Alexandria, Va., nixes Caps, Wizards arena, killing plan to move teams there
    The city of Alexandria said Wednesday afternoon that it has stopped negotiations around the proposal to bring the Washington Wizards and Capitals to a new arena at Potomac Yard, and that the project will not move forward.

Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R) and the teams’ owner, Monumental Sports & Entertainment chief executive Ted Leonsis, had announced a handshake agreement in December to build a new arena in Alexandria as part of a $2.2 billion mixed-use development. Although the Virginia House of Delegates gave the idea initial approval, the proposal never passed the Senate and was left out of the state’s budget.

In the statement, the city said the proposal was “worthy of community discussion and Council consideration,” but that it was “disappointed in what occurred between the Governor and General Assembly.”

Get fucked Youngkin. This is what happens when you piss off your legislature.

https://wapo.st/3TwzIGx

Also he went and ahead vetoed a chunk of gun control legislation.

Youngkin vetoes assault weapons ban but signs two gun-control bills
    The vetoes also included:

H.B.585, which would have made it illegal to sell guns from a home less than 1½ miles from an elementary or middle school. Youngkin said it appeared to be directed at one individual in Prince William County.

H.B.797, which would have eliminated certain private training programs for certification to get a concealed handgun permit and required the state to provide a stricter level of training. Youngkin said it would introduce “bureaucratic obstacles that impede an individual’s right to self-defense.”

S.B. 338, which would have required the General Assembly’s audit arm — the Joint Legislative Audit & Review Commission, or JLARC — to study the “social, physical, emotional, and economic health effects of gun violence.” Youngkin said this amounted to politicizing the agency and added that it “makes no mention of criminology or requires JLARC to look at the benefits of self-defense that firearm ownership can provide.”

H.B.362 and S.B.642, identical measures aimed at closing the “boyfriend loophole” by allowing a judge to bar an “intimate partner” from possessing a gun after being convicted of misdemeanor assault and battery. Current law only specifies direct family members for gun bans related to domestic abuse. Youngkin said that the term “intimate partner” is vague and that expanding the law would strain the court system.

Other vetoed measures would have required someone applying to get or renew a concealed handgun permit to supply fingerprints; limited the number of states whose concealed handgun permits are recognized in Virginia; established a waiting period for firearm purchases; required that guns be stored in a locked container in homes where a child is present; and prohibited the possession of a firearm within 100 feet of a polling place, up from the current limit of 40.

He signed two bills but vetoed a bunch. Intimate partner is not too hard to define. We do it at the federal level in the DoD. Also maybe people with those convictions shouldn't have guns anyway?

I need to go through his entire list of 30 vetoes. Probably more than a few things piss me off.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    I don't live in Virginia anymore, but I'm still pissed off that Youngkin won that election. McAuliffe ran the worst campaign I have seen in a long, long time. If you had just seen the TV/internet ad campaigns, you would have thought that McAuliffe was the Republican candidate. I almost feel like the state Democratic party should be able to sue him for running such an abysmal campaign.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    chrisnl wrote: »
    I don't live in Virginia anymore, but I'm still pissed off that Youngkin won that election. McAuliffe ran the worst campaign I have seen in a long, long time. If you had just seen the TV/internet ad campaigns, you would have thought that McAuliffe was the Republican candidate. I almost feel like the state Democratic party should be able to sue him for running such an abysmal campaign.

I actually thought he was for about half the campaign

after I realized he wasn't I just figured he waa an idiot

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited March 28
    That McAuliffe was even the candidate, again, is pretty emblematic of why Dems, despite opposing an insane death cult that everybody hates, have issues consistently winning elections

Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Nah, he was a relatively popular former governor. Him winning his primary makes sense.

Him completely shitting the general in a manner that Coakley probably found embarrassing, does not.

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited March 28
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Nah, he was a relatively popular former governor. Him winning his primary makes sense.

Him completely shitting the general in a manner that Coakley probably found embarrassing, does not.

I still say a large part of the problem is that even though you can run for another term, eventually, the history of Virginian elections is such that almost no one ever has ever since we established governors cannot serve consecutive terms.

You run, you win, you fulfill your term of office, you fuck off to other office and never return.

Terry McAuliffe was not going to be the dude to change that informal system, to disrupt that norm.

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    The arena move to Alexandria has been thoroughly covered on Pod Virginia with some pretty good reporting by Michael Pope repeatedly seeking answers about their proposal that supposedly would bring 30,000 jobs to the region, a completely made up number that includes incidental jobs (also made up) that would appear as if by magic. It's a silly deal and Louise Lucas is right to continue poking holes in the silly agreement all over Virginia.
    “Anything having to do with enriching billionaires, they need to pay for themselves,” Lucas told ALXnow. “They can proffer anything they want to. They can build the arena and make a profit. They could complete the roads and also provide the perennial upkeep.”

From here.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    It’s dead anyway

Because DC is giving Leonsis over $500m and some free land in downtown

Virginia told Leonsis and Youngkin to fuck off and Bowser caved anyway despite one of the most feckless sports owners in the 4th largest market in the US having zero remaining leverage

• Options
    Yeah, I hate how ingrained the belief of subsidizing billionaires because it will result in more economic gain, is int he minds of many. Had an appoint last week and during my rid up there, got into a discussion with my driver over it. Dude was pretty adamant that most of these projects have been a net positive. I didn't feel like getting into an argument with the dude, partly because I didn't want to burn bandwidth tracking down the studies that show this shit never really pans out for the taxpayer and is just a handout to fuckers that don't need.

We ought to have a law on the books that heavily regulates what freebies businesses get from the government. I'd argue that sports arenas and stadiums are things that the taxpayer should never subsidize. The fuckers that own sports teams can damn well fucking afford to build their own fucking facilities. If they can't make it profitable without leaching off the tax payers, well then maybe they should rethink how they do business. There is also the whole issue where these things often bring a shit ton of problems to the areas they are built in. I'd argue part of the issue, is that many of them bring far too many people into a small area and far too many of them are over specialized in what they do. That they actually end up being a net detriment to their localities that have to host them.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    I'm mostly annoyed at sports teams being owned by some guy instead of season ticket holders. There's a reason the Packers play in Green Bay, even though that town would never qualify for an NFL franchise today. Doubly so when the various Leagues themselves determine who is in the Majors or not. Promotion and Relegation makes things both more interesting and more Democratic because you just need to be a town big enough to field a good team rather than have a local billionaire.

• Options
    Va. Gov. Youngkin arrived like a GOP star, but arena failure clouds legacy (gift article)

The autopsies on Youngkins tenure are starting and they are basically concluding he was a big wet fart who got nothing done was a terrible negotiator and governor. Top it off his prospects for national GOP offices are dead because he sucks at choosing winners. And the one big thing the stadium failed because he couldn't sell it to the very city it was going to be in.

Oh also I forgot about him blocking the electric vehicle battery plant that Ford wanted to build in Southern Virginia where folks would probably have loved the good paying manufacturing jobs because he said it was a "front for a Chinese corporation."

Ford Motor Company.

He is just incompetent in ever step. I can't wait till he relegated to the wastelands of memory.

u7stthr17eud.png