As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phoenix Wright: [Phalla] Attorney: Finale: Turning the case on it's head (Village Victory)

1343536373840»

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Or like me when i ask people if they want any info i had 2 takers 1 being a mafia. At that point i said screw it and gave what i had to Disc. Why? Because he at least wanted info.

Matev it was a fun game. I screwed myself over for falling asleep before close and before my name went up quickly Theheh.

Thanks dude!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I'm sorry you died Vert.
    I was completely silenced that day :(

• Options
    Not your fault i could have saved myself from the vote with the attorney badge. Buut I fell asleep.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    vertroue wrote: »
    Or like me when i ask people if they want any info i had 2 takers 1 being a mafia. At that point i said screw it and gave what i had to Disc. Why? Because he at least wanted info.

Matev it was a fun game. I screwed myself over for falling asleep before close and before my name went up quickly Theheh.

Thanks dude!

The info wasn't really anything that wasn't already known though. I think that was the problem with it.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Meh still more then some less then others.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    So, just to have asked, how did I die? Was it the fatal-evidence thing?

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    So, just to have asked, how did I die? Was it the fatal-evidence thing?
    Matev wrote: »
    Lana Skye:
    -Sisters: You are Masoned with Ema Skye.
    -Justice Once: You may shuffle the court docket, removing one of the top 3 vote getters from trial and having the next highest vote getter included instead (select 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place to replace)
    -Hidden Power: Deal with a Damon (Ema goes on trial and is convicted) Ema is automatically saved from conviction. You and Ema are converted to the mafia.
    -Hidden Power: Monster Hunter (Ema is killed by Joe Darke) Your affiliation converts to Neutral. Your objective changes to "Eliminate Joe Darke". If this objective is accomplished, you leave the game victorious. You may have 1 player arrested and convicted per night in a kangaroo court (No other attorneys may interfere. This is as a kill)

Monster Hunter kill i believe.