Bed & Breakfast & [chat]

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    WHY IS BUYING A BRA SO HARD?!

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »

Whatever you do, do not preorder one from Best Buy.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Bahaha, Fahrenheit has been HD remaster'd
    81JvQLZ0yrL._SL1500_.jpg

"remaster" here meaning "use the ol' uncompressed textures and call it a day"

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Spell swords are my fav type of character archetype and gnome does that best in BG no question (outside dual classed min max kensai Mage). Gnomes just aren't quite as cool to me is the only problem.

Gnomes are just a weird conceptual place. Dwarves, elves and Hobbits (err...halfings) all kinda have strong stereotypes with them. Gnomes have a bunch that are conflicting and none of them really dominate.

I blame Tolkien. Clearly he should have better established the one race they didn't steal from him.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    so who was it talkin' bout how the Vita is just an anime delivery system? I wanna say Syndalis?

cuz
    tumblr_nfvx5zxpj61rtntt3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfvx5zxpj61rtntt3o2_500.jpg
    yeah
    i was napping but i applaud the waifu choice

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Sauerkraut. Sauerkraut with everything.

:bro:

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Thoughts on BG1 char:

1. Dwarf fighter/priest using warhammers. Great imagery. Cool concept. Buffs compliment fighter well. Downside is dwarfs lose 2 dex and 2 CHA.

2. Gnome fighter/illusionist - same saves as dwarf. No dex penalty, better selection of weapons and spells. Con is just that it isn't as cool in my head. It's superior in almost every way from a gameplay standpoint. But neither of these is a min max char so. . .

With items and strategy and tomes and such you can cure most sins.

So go with cool.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Spell swords are my fav type of character archetype and gnome does that best in BG no question (outside dual classed min max kensai Mage). Gnomes just aren't quite as cool to me is the only problem.

Gnomes are just a weird conceptual place. Dwarves, elves and Hobbits (err...halfings) all kinda have strong stereotypes with them. Gnomes have a bunch that are conflicting and none of them really dominate.

I blame Tolkien. Clearly he should have better established the one race they didn't steal from him.

Tinker gnomes are amazing, but you sadly can't be one.

• Options

Whatever you do, do not preorder one from Best Buy.

I'm getting pretty sexy bralettes from VS.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Cause faerûn isn't Krynn.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Thoughts on BG1 char:

1. Dwarf fighter/priest using warhammers. Great imagery. Cool concept. Buffs compliment fighter well. Downside is dwarfs lose 2 dex and 2 CHA.

2. Gnome fighter/illusionist - same saves as dwarf. No dex penalty, better selection of weapons and spells. Con is just that it isn't as cool in my head. It's superior in almost every way from a gameplay standpoint. But neither of these is a min max char so. . .

With items and strategy and tomes and such you can cure most sins.

So go with cool.

A wizard dual wielding celestial fury and Dakkons zerth blade is pretty damn cool though. Doubly so if he is short and wearing the robe of vecna. Hmm.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    :0 I don't even have a brother!

(any more)

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    facebook events are such a steaming piece of shit jesus

I have friends who invite me to shit on Facebook, and then don't tell me in real life or shoot a text or anything.

The end result is, unless they ask me why I have not accepted the invite outside of facebook, I will not be there.

I just do not Facebook. this is a well known thing about me.

edit: and its not even a thing I do in principle or anything - it was only by chance I even saw the brunch happening today late last night, and there was a day old post where they said they needed a final number for reservations, so eh.

I am trying to make an event as admin of a page with about 1.5k likes. You cannot just invite everyone who likes your page to the event. You can share the event from your page and then pay for more people to see the event, but as it is, less than 5% of people will see the post about the event :bzz:

Oh yeah, throwing AN EVENT as opposed to a party with 20-40 of your friends is a whole other shitty beast.

I use Facebook a lot professionally and it is terrible and invasive all around.

Do I have any options other than sharing the event on the page's timeline, sharing it on my own timeline and inviting my friends who I think would have an interest in it? I'd prefer to not ask the acts to share it because it's is just a dumb college mic and they wouldn't know any of the target audience (aka, college students) but I'd still like it to do well as I fought pretty hard to get it actually put on.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I don't get why captain America has brown hair in the movies. Why not blonde?

?

• Options

I have friends who invite me to shit on Facebook, and then don't tell me in real life or shoot a text or anything.

The end result is, unless they ask me why I have not accepted the invite outside of facebook, I will not be there.

edit: and its not even a thing I do in principle or anything - it was only by chance I even saw the brunch happening today late last night, and there was a day old post where they said they needed a final number for reservations, so eh.

I am trying to make an event as admin of a page with about 1.5k likes. You cannot just invite everyone who likes your page to the event. You can share the event from your page and then pay for more people to see the event, but as it is, less than 5% of people will see the post about the event :bzz:

Oh yeah, throwing AN EVENT as opposed to a party with 20-40 of your friends is a whole other shitty beast.

Do I have any options other than sharing the event on the page's timeline, sharing it on my own timeline and inviting my friends who I think would have an interest in it? I'd prefer to not ask the acts to share it because it's is just a dumb college mic and they wouldn't know any of the target audience (aka, college students) but I'd still like it to do well as I fought pretty hard to get it actually put on.

Not without spending money.

If you are willing to spend money you can have the event appear in the front pages of college aged people who like comedy and live in the appropriate geographical area.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

It also isn't spelljammer, but Minsc has a miniature giant spacehamster.

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »

?

Steve Rogers is blonde in the comics. Dying an actor's hair is really easy.

• Options

There are spelljammer ports on the sword coast. I know for sure there is a dock in Waterdeep.

:pushes up glasses and adjusts pocket protector:

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

There are spelljammer ports on the sword coast. I know for sure there is a dock in Waterdeep.

BG3 in waterdeep would be amazing.

• Options
    ORDERED.

My boobs will be hot now

• Options

Not without spending money.

If you are willing to spend money you can have the event appear in the front pages of college aged people who like comedy and live in the appropriate geographical area.

I don't really have any budget for it, unfortunately.

Fucking Facebook.

• Options

?

...are you serious?

steve is blond in the movies

(also, blond = male, blonde = female fyi hth)

• Options

BG3 in waterdeep would be amazing.

Reboot the franchise, no more bhaalspawn story arc... But a new baldurs gate with new rules and mechanics but the same overhead styled visuals and banter and party dynamics that starts in Baldur's Gate (for the namesake) but then does some major world hopping that concludes in Waterdeep would be amazing.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

?

...are you serious?

What is this, French?

Blonde always ends in e in English.

There is no noun gendering in English!

• Options

?

...are you serious?

What is this, French?

for blond/blonde there is

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Also allow some of the epic legends to be NPCs maybe.

No harm in Minsc or Aerie or Jaheira showing up in your travels, I just don't think they can take the power level of the game much higher than it was towards the end of BG2 without leaving faerûn entirely and making a planar game, so they really shouldn't be in your party.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

?

...are you serious?

What is this, French?

Stop linguistic appropriation.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

Because naturally there is a huge variety in sizes and shapes of boobs.

But the brariatchy attempts to make them all the same and restraint their god given freedom.

Lifted and separated is not equal!

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2015

?

I thought they did lighten his hair a ton for the movies. His hair was blonde, just a little bit darker shade. Real life isn't a comic. Copying that bright yellow hue would have looked ridiculous.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    apparently it is €4 to promote the event to 2k people

I'm assuming that is those awful "PROMOTED EVENTS" things that are nuked by adblockers, yeah?

• Options
    redx wrote: »

But the brariatchy attempts to make them all the same and restraint their god given freedom.

i just want titty comfort. which is why i ordered bras without wires and thin as possible.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    @spool32‌ the cooks illustrated has a ridiculous recipe for chicken stew

You boil a bunch chicken wings for the fat and gravy and then just throw them out

Ive heard it's absurdly good

• Options
    edited January 2015

?

You don't say
    chris-evans-flaunts-huge-biceps-for-captain-america-02.jpg

Atomika on
  • Options

?

...are you serious?

What is this, French?

Stop linguistic appropriation.

non

• Options
    I still stand by the advice of going to a really fancy, expensive lingerie store dressed nicely, and allow one of the people there to measure you.

They will tell you not only your numbers, but what your ideal bra size should be based on stuff. And you can use that info elsewhere even if you don't buy stuff there.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »

i just want titty comfort. which is why i ordered bras without wires and thin as possible.

Use that spray on fabric. Make custom boob holsters every day

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    à partir de maintenant , je vais parler exclusivement dans google traduction française

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ORDERED.

My boobs will be hot now

Is it a heated bra?

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    spool32‌ the cooks illustrated has a ridiculous recipe for chicken stew

You boil a bunch chicken wings for the fat and gravy and then just throw them out

Ive heard it's absurdly good

I am simmering chicken wings and a carcass right now! to make broth

and then I will throw them out!

• Options
    apparently it is €4 to promote the event to 2k people

I'm assuming that is those awful "PROMOTED EVENTS" things that are nuked by adblockers, yeah?

Yup.

But the number of people who use adblockers is much lower than you think. And ads (sadly) do work.

Just set your target VERY well (age, location, gender, political affiliation, hobbies... Fuck, you do realize your entire Facebook profile is one big opt in ad network, right?)

SW-4158-3990-6116
This discussion has been closed.