Options

Bed & Breakfast & [chat]

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    apparently it's a thing for straight men to let water hit the backdoor but not use soap

men of chat: please use soap AND water when washing your butt hole

we CAN smell your ass when you're on top of us.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Wash wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    wife is on a big facebook group for new moms in the Chicago area and there have been a couple posts lately from moms that don't vaccinate asking how to get around school requirements for vaccinations (usual advice is religious exemptions I guess, which is, uhhh, what religion is that?)

if one of these dumb fucks got my 4 month old infected with measles (vaccine isn't administered until 1 year) I'd probably go on a sharking spree

"Why don't you stop being such an irresponsible piece of shit?" would be my advice

feel free to post that

my wife basically flamed the ever loving shit out of them

she brings honor to the shark name

You are sure to get through to these horrifying ill-informed parents who are acting out of concern for their children

Certainly your ability to reason and empathize with them may only yield a positive result, and not just make you feel a bit better for a little while

Most folks who do this are not just misinformed they have made a choice against usually their doctor's advice and research and the CDC.

Most of these folks are acting not just on ignorance but willful ignorance and disbelief of reality.

Empathy doesn't do much.

It has more to do with trust, really. They question the validity of certain sources while possessing a tendency to accept other obscure, less credible sources, generally due to the belief that the medical community would be willing to poison children if it made them a buck. They have their own sources, doctors who "aren't tethered to big pharma" or the system they believe is capable of poisoning kids, who they trust. They believe these people are more trustworthy partly because they aren't getting rich off what they're doing - which is sometimes false. These bad sources sound right, they do their homework, and appear professional and genuinely concerned.

Like, there are articles, essays, tons of literature supporting the anti-vaxxer movement. Any mistrust and fear these parents had made them vulnerable, but it was the information and its packaging that sealed the deal.

And empathy always does something. I'm sorry, but if you have the high ground and all you do with it is throw rocks at those below you between enjoying the view, you might be right, but you're certainly not helpful.

It is kind of hard not to look down of people who are endangering, not their own, but their children's lives with their downright irresponsible actions.

Their every intention is protecting their children. This is them being responsible. Unfortunately, the course of action they've chosen is the wrong one. You're looking down on the victims of a really fucked up movement fuelled by toxic misinformation.

This tact you're taking will not enlighten them or help them realize their error. It's just throwing rocks at someone who could possibly destroy the life of their child or someone else's in the process of trying to protect them. Personally I find that tragic, and your comments callous and lacking in empathy.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    @Jacobkosh‌

they're

SO

FLUFFY!!!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    HERE IT COMES. Not to mention that we got at least 8 inches today!

fd3xp7ogurrq.jpg

Dont count on it yet, some trackers say 1-1.5 feet other say 1-2 inches.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    She turned out gorgeous.

7d35bfe8dab2e27162adf56085553b46.jpg

Sailor Mars was always my favorite.

Kinda creepy that I've carried a thing for that type of lady deep into my adult life.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

fd3xp7ogurrq.jpg

i'm so jealous right now

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I do not use soap

for, uh... religious reasons

• Options
    @Dread Pirate Arbuthnot‌ I dont know if its on Canada Netflix but look up kitten party.

That and Puppy Party are Kiddoroars new things to watch before bed,

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Fancy dinner engage

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »

i'm so jealous right now

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    only tangentially related, but I find it weird when people go out of their way to not say a word

my opinions line up pretty closely to that louis ck bit

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I do not use soap

for, uh... religious reasons

then you better rinse pretty fucking good

• Options
    HEY GUYS SPOILER ALERT THE COMMENTS ON THAT LOUIS CK VIDEO ARE AWFUUUUUUUUL

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Pictures to follow!

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Also the only thing Azealia Banks should get is a straight jacket

she cray

so is nicki minaj but god damn that ass

not a crazy as Azealia

like she just went on a rant about how she's upset people got on her for using the homosexual slur that starts with an f, and how she's upset straight white women get on to her for using that slur but do not get on to her for using the n-word

so

yeah until nicki pulls some shit like that, i don't think they're on the same level

you can say faggot

this isn't harry potter it's not going to make the dark lord come back

• Options
    only tangentially related, but I find it weird when people go out of their way to not say a word

don't try this around black/or whatever group of people who are being referenced by said slur

it will fail

and you will be hurt

both your feelings and your body

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Jacobkosh‌

they're

SO

FLUFFY!!!

I know, right??

• Options

she cray

not a crazy as Azealia

like she just went on a rant about how she's upset people got on her for using the homosexual slur that starts with an f, and how she's upset straight white women get on to her for using that slur but do not get on to her for using the n-word

so

yeah until nicki pulls some shit like that, i don't think they're on the same level

you can say faggot

i'm not trying to get a warning on the boards and i don't like the word

just like i don't use the n word but can say it, i just choose not to

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    :(

i'm afraid i can't find the writing in Final Fantasy games compelling anymore.

It's scary to grow up.

As I got older I realized I never found the writing in Final Fantasy games compelling

except for palom and porom sacrificing themselves that shit was rough

But the rest of it? meh

I was firmly playing FF games to grind levels, get gear and eventually use summons

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited January 2015

she cray

not a crazy as Azealia

so

you can say faggot

Didn't she say on twitter how she thinks all african-americans are natural wizards or something?

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    wife is on a big facebook group for new moms in the Chicago area and there have been a couple posts lately from moms that don't vaccinate asking how to get around school requirements for vaccinations (usual advice is religious exemptions I guess, which is, uhhh, what religion is that?)

if one of these dumb fucks got my 4 month old infected with measles (vaccine isn't administered until 1 year) I'd probably go on a sharking spree

"Why don't you stop being such an irresponsible piece of shit?" would be my advice

feel free to post that

You are sure to get through to these horrifying ill-informed parents who are acting out of concern for their children

Certainly your ability to reason and empathize with them may only yield a positive result, and not just make you feel a bit better for a little while

Most folks who do this are not just misinformed they have made a choice against usually their doctor's advice and research and the CDC.

Most of these folks are acting not just on ignorance but willful ignorance and disbelief of reality.

Empathy doesn't do much.

It has more to do with trust, really. They question the validity of certain sources while possessing a tendency to accept other obscure, less credible sources, generally due to the belief that the medical community would be willing to poison children if it made them a buck. They have their own sources, doctors who "aren't tethered to big pharma" or the system they believe is capable of poisoning kids, who they trust. They believe these people are more trustworthy partly because they aren't getting rich off what they're doing - which is sometimes false. These bad sources sound right, they do their homework, and appear professional and genuinely concerned.

Like, there are articles, essays, tons of literature supporting the anti-vaxxer movement. Any mistrust and fear these parents had made them vulnerable, but it was the information and its packaging that sealed the deal.

And empathy always does something. I'm sorry, but if you have the high ground and all you do with it is throw rocks at those below you between enjoying the view, you might be right, but you're certainly not helpful.

It is kind of hard not to look down of people who are endangering, not their own, but their children's lives with their downright irresponsible actions.

Their every intention is protecting their children. This is them being responsible. Unfortunately, the course of action they've chosen is the wrong one. You're looking down on the victims of a really fucked up movement fuelled by toxic misinformation.

This tact you're taking will not enlighten them or help them realize their error. It's just throwing rocks at someone who could possibly destroy the life of their child or someone else's in the process of trying to protect them. Personally I find that tragic, and your comments callous and lacking in empathy.

it's not being responsible

I would wager many of them potentially understand the danger they are posing to other people, but ignore it because of a desire to 'protect' their children

that's pretty fucking selfish

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Me too. And It's funny because I say things like that in my head from time to time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    apparently it's a thing for straight men to let water hit the backdoor but not use soap

ewwww. DUDES CLEAN YOUR BHOLE

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

ewwww. DUDES CLEAN YOUR BHOLE

Poot.

• Options

don't try this around black/or whatever group of people who are being referenced by said slur

it will fail

and you will be hurt

both your feelings and your body

eh, I'm not looking for free reign to say what I want

but when there's a context for using the word, I am going to use it

like if I was talking to someone gay about Azealia, saying "she called him an f" just isn't something I am going to do

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

I always seem to need to take an emergency shit the second I get out of the shower, thus negating my newly clean anoos.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    "it's a personal choice"

yeah i take it really personally that your dumbass put my kids at risk

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-dont-vaccinate-my-child-because-its-my-right-to,37839/

• Options

I always seem to need to take an emergency shit the second I get out of the shower, thus negating my newly clean anoos.

i always get gassy/need to shit before sex and then i'm like "HOLD ON 30 MINUTES, I NEED TO SHOWER REAL GOOD"

but sometimes you still don't feel clean

• Options
    I hadn't watched that bit in a while, I forgot about the coffee story

that Louis guy can be pretty funny sometimes

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    99120205012_HammerersNEW01.jpg

man, some of these dwarf models are just gorgeous

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Constantly clean my butt daily.

But I have a weird relationship with my butt after all with my Crohn's and stuff.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    like sarks and i got a hotel room

finally alone

i get to be as loud as i want

GONNA DO THIS SHIT RIGHT AND PROPER

got the shits

showered but butthole still felt weird

no sex

because i'm sensitive about making my partner smell my ass during sex

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    my bhole is sparkling right now btw

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular

feel free to post that

Empathy doesn't do much.

Empathy has its place.

Those essays and literature are lies? The guy who did the study that set this all up? Recanted because it was bogus.

I know this movement.

I also know the effects of reductions in vaccinations on a populous. They can be devastating to a population. Children and adults. I have worked on the fallout of the damage these people have done both in the US and similar events due to breakdowns in the system in the USSR/Russia.

It is this mentality of self over all others that is really at play here. I know what is important and best for my child and I will ignore those in power and history is what is at play here. I have had discussions with folks like this. I have tried empathy, I have tried facts and I have tried anger. In the end it doesn't matter because what is at play here isn't their kids but their own view of the world and their own personal needs.

And I find that maybe we should take away this freedom because it is dangerous and the good of the many is more greater than the fear of the few.

I don't have patience for this much anymore.

I was raised by an anti-vaxxer and was around a lot of theorists growing up.

With respect, you weren't enmeshed in this movement.

I understand the danger they present, but I refuse to stop viewing them as people.

Mandatory vaccinations would be great, though. We probably wouldn't disagree much when it comes to making them stop; my issue is with the hatred directed towards them.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

no, this is not a thing

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh‌

they're

SO

FLUFFY!!!

I know, right??

wriggly is much fluffier than neville and sasha, he has a thick tail and fluff between his toe pads

clearly my next cat must be EVEN FLUFFIER

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    my bhole is sparkling right now btw

didn't know you were a butt vampire.

• Options
    i got a bidet to help cut down on needing to shower all the time before sex, because high pressured water at least helps

buuuuuuuuuut the bidet fits neither of my toilets so i'm fucked

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    like sarks and i got a hotel room

finally alone

i get to be as loud as i want

GONNA DO THIS SHIT RIGHT AND PROPER

got the shits

showered but butthole still felt weird

no sex

because i'm sensitive about making my partner smell my ass during sex

In my experience, they don't care all that much. He DEFINITELY would not have cared since you had planned a right and proper sexy romp.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    you shouldn't use soap on your bhole

it's a sensitive area and it dries it out. if you do it should be a particularly gentle soap

but honestly a thorough rinse with warm water is all you need

This discussion has been closed.