As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Assassins Ball at PAX East 2015! Feedback Requested!

2»

• Options
    NeuroValkryNeuroValkry Registered User new member
    Success! I am officially registered. Thanks for your help Mars! Varsity Dead baby!

• Options
    GenEdGenEd Registered User regular
    So stoked to play! Two for Robot Ninjas. Bonus: This game will also count for extra credit for my college class!

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    GenEd wrote: »
    Bonus: This game will also count for extra credit for my college class!
    GET OUTTA HERE!!!! How the hell did you manage that?!
    Two for Robot Ninjas.
    Mark me down as a third!

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    MarsCheliosMarsChelios Registered User regular
    Success! I am officially registered. Thanks for your help Mars! Varsity Dead baby!
    Not a problem! Go Robot Ninjas!
    So stoked to play! Two for Robot Ninjas. Bonus: This game will also count for extra credit for my college class!
    Awesome and welcome to the game! How does that work?

• Options
    NeuroValkryNeuroValkry Registered User new member
    Le_Goat wrote: »
    Two for Robot Ninjas.
    Mark me down as a third!

Add my boyfriend as a fourth!

• Options
    vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    Two for Robot Ninjas.
    Mark me down as a third!

Me and my friend are 5 and 6.

• Options
    vttym wrote: »
    Two for Robot Ninjas.
    Mark me down as a third!

Me and my friend are 5 and 6.
    Kingsport Raiders and Robot Ninjas are rolling deep this year!

• Options
    ViciousEin02ViciousEin02 NYRegistered User regular
    Robot ninja here also! Was a Kingsport raider last time.

Pax East 2015
    Assassins Ball 2015
    Pax East 2012 & 2013 Attendee

• Options
    pujolsrox11pujolsrox11 Registered User regular
    Hey man! I ordered one of each faction (5 total) BUT i got multiple horse ones (2x instead of 1x). Is there any way to fix this?

• Options
    Hey man! I ordered one of each faction (5 total) BUT i got multiple horse ones (2x instead of 1x). Is there any way to fix this?
    The faction you don't have was probably sold out at the time your order went out. If you want to switch one of those for another one you can hit me up at one of the meetups. Details on those are in the OP and on the site here: http://phenixone.com/rules#scheduled-meetups

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Quick question (and my apologies if I totally missed where it says this): how often do you receive missions; is there a wait period between turning a mission in and receiving your next objective?

Okay, that was two, but I used a semicolon so... maybe it was one

Le_Goat on
  • Options
    Quick question (and my apologies if I totally missed where it says this): how often do you receive missions; is there a wait period between turning a mission in and receiving your next objective?
    You'll get a new mission immediately after completing or resetting your current mission.

• Options
    GenEdGenEd Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    The class I'm getting credit for is called Gameplay and Performance. Its the literal study of these type of games and its adaptions, we create games of our own. I'm not special, I just asked for extra credit for a small visual presentation- my teacher agreed.
    Ninja Robots are rolling deep- happy to be "assasinating" you all. ;) ... I meant *with you all

GenEd on
  • Options
    diamonddisc89diamonddisc89 Registered User new member
    Anyone else staying at the Hilton boston logan? I'm here now if anyone wants to meet up.

• Options
    I may miss this morning's meet up.

• Options
    I may miss this morning's meet up.
    Not a problem! Next one is 3:30-4:00PM, south east lobby on level 2. Look for the area with the black chairs near the escalators.

• Options
    Lol, god I am terrible. Only found two Intel.

• Options
    Just an FYI: I'm hoping I'm not Patient Zero this year.

I have caught two versions of PAX Pox this year: strep and a viral infection, which when combined together is royally kicking my ass. I'm posting this in here because a good amount of you had contact with me and I wanted to give you a heads up. If your throat starts hurting, go get checked sooner rather than later.

• Options
    vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the heads up... will monitor now :)

• Options
    KumaKuma Registered User regular
    Just an FYI: I'm hoping I'm not Patient Zero this year.

I have caught two versions of PAX Pox this year: strep and a viral infection, which when combined together is royally kicking my ass. I'm posting this in here because a good amount of you had contact with me and I wanted to give you a heads up. If your throat starts hurting, go get checked sooner rather than later.

I always go the preventative route when it comes to cons. Heavy doses of Vitamin C every day. It works out pretty well. Although I hope you get better soon

f7v9h.jpg
  • Options
    broviattbroviatt Registered User new member
    I just want to thank everyone for playing this year, it was so much fun! And thank you Phil for all your hard work and dedication. Really excited to see what you cook up next...

Counting down the days to PAX East 2016!

• Options
    Greetings assassins!
    Thanks for making Assassins Ball at PAX East 2015 the best one yet! I'd love to get your feedback on your experience playing the game and any constructive comments/criticisms you have for future games! Here are some things we've already put on the list based on your questions and feedback:
    • Easier to find Sign-in and Sign-up links on the website
    • Easier to find Register Kit link
    One of the comments I get every year is MOAR PLAYERS! Towards the end of this years KS campaign I started working with a promoter. Future games will have a PR plan in place that hopefully will boost PAX attendees hearing about the game.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    One of the comments I get every year is MOAR PLAYERS! Towards the end of this years KS campaign I started working with a promoter. Future games will have a PR plan in place that hopefully will boost PAX attendees hearing about the game.
    I was telling tons of people about it, saying that being a part of the Assassins Ball totally made PAX that much more enjoyable. Fantastic job with everything. Thanks for putting it together.

The only suggestion I would make is for the site itself in regards to viewing it on mobile devices. It would be really awesome to have sticky quicklinks to pages that people need, like Current Mission, Statistics, and Gather Intel. If those could be stickied to the top so they can be accessed without needing to scroll to the top to access them, navigating would be so much easier/quicker. I had multiple tabs opened on my browser with those three pages, which I think may have resulted in that issue I had where things seemed to be stuck in a loop (no proof on this).

Le_Goat on