As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Liar, Liar [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Because some manufacturers don't want to show prices until you've put something in your cart, Amazon has a new thing:

You click "see Price in Cart and they put it in the cart and display the price in a popup along with an apology for how dumb the whole thing is, and then offer two buttons "close and remove" or "proceed to Checkout".

So it's functionally no different than just clicking to see the price, but it technically fulfills their dumb obligation to the manufacturer.

#rekt

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    So Cindy is this relationship serious or are you

keeping it Casual

*shades*

PUN BEEN DONE, SON

dem rhymes

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I say gee aye eff

fuck you all
    hHl0gKI.png

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

keeping it Casual

*shades*

congrats ludious you are literally the first person to make that joke

it looks like they're cinders

all a cinder

smouldering.

I. how do I make joke

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »

keeping it Casual

*shades*

I hate you right now

let him get it out his system

After this holiday, cindy will be left with a casual vacancy

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a
    spool32 wrote: »
    Because some manufacturers don't want to show prices until you've put something in your cart, Amazon has a new thing:

You click "see Price in Cart and they put it in the cart and display the price in a popup along with an apology for how dumb the whole thing is, and then offer two buttons "close and remove" or "proceed to Checkout".

So it's functionally no different than just clicking to see the price, but it technically fulfills their dumb obligation to the manufacturer.

#rekt

ive been slowly looking for a new tv and holy shit is this aggravating when Wal Mart or whatever wants you to like, make a fucking account just to see the price

YOU KNOW WHAT

I DIDNT WANT YOUR FUCKING TV ANYWAYS

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    my cat finally remembered that she can jump on my desk and stare out the window and get pets

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    one things for sure

they are getting their own computer to load up with spyware/malware/viruses

mine is gonna be kept under fucking lock and key with 4-modes of authentication required

central server with dummy terminals and virtual machines for my kids

I set up a VM for my mother to web surf in last time I was down there. Showed my youngest brother how to restore it from the original state and how to update that state with Windows patches. It's cut down the amount of time he spends having to rebuild her computer by 90%.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

keeping it Casual

*shades*

I hate you right now

is a casual vacancy a thing?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Noice!
    My dentist waived the $75 day of cancellation fee from yesterday.

I would have been pissed if he insisted on that. It was a legit work emergency!

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Peeeeeeeeeeenis or Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis?

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    do we get forbidden pages today?

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

There's very little that an entire coast line of the US can agree on, sadly.

I mean, it's roughly equivalent to the difference in dialects of english along the east coast from Georgia to Mass...

So there.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    a
    spool32 wrote: »

#rekt

ive been slowly looking for a new tv and holy shit is this aggravating when Wal Mart or whatever wants you to like, make a fucking account just to see the price

YOU KNOW WHAT

I DIDNT WANT YOUR FUCKING TV ANYWAYS

Buy Sony. Seriously. The best.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

keeping it Casual

*shades*

I hate you right now

BUT PUNS

Hah

Butt puns

Sometimes you have to suffer for your love.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

keeping it Casual

*shades*

I hate you right now

is a casual vacancy a thing?

It's a book

by J.K. Rowling
    You filthy casual.

...which is also what Casual will be called after rolling in the ashes with Cinders

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Peeeeeeeeeeenis or Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis?
    it's pronounced "pingus"

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    I don't buy anything from walmart. I am convinced that every single thing they sell there is a worse version of the product made for walmart.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    oh you know how whenever anyone talks about canada they always say oh but like 80% lives within 100 miles of the border

a lot of the major population centers of the us do too!

constitutionfreezonemap.png

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 3.5

@Thomamelas will create the new thread
    @spool32 is backup

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Aioua wrote: »
    d. [aw] (I pronounce this the same as "crown") (1.46%)

death to the 1.46%

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    384505304_CEHXz-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.