As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] spoke in claaayaaasss todaaaayyyyyy

1102103104105106108»

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    some of you jerks better play HotS with me tonight damnit.

i just installed last night.

it seems incredibly simple, i'm not sure how much i'll like it

we'll see

bloodyroarxx#1653 add me to battle net

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    @Apothe0sis I am just now catching up in Person of Interest season 4. you said it had one of the greatest episodes of anything and I've been wondering what it was. the two that really struck me this season were
    -the "simulation" episode (Fortune Days was a pretty damn good choice for this one)
    -the episode right after it featuring Control
    @AresProphet I was referring to the former, which was just super great.

The next one was also cool - I loved how you have this story of the marked man and woman running throughout the background

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Also chu you made a comment about having to be careful with spicy sauce, I looked at my sambal which is basically ground salted pepper and it's like 2g carbs/100g so maybe that's a solution?

i do like sambal

i could try dat

lots of american hot sauces are super vinegary which i don't love

a while back i found this mango habanero sauce at a farmer's market in boulder and that was delightful

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    HOW LONG MUST THIS GO ON!?

lineitisdrawn158b.jpg

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    It's page 108

Where are my animes?

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 3

@Arch will create the new thread
    @spool32 is backup

This discussion has been closed.