As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New England Pinny Meet up-suggestions and info gathering

13»

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    A tentative plan has been made for my apartment in Woburn, on Sunday (the 6th), early afternoon until whenever. I have a few board games (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Surette) as well as a Wii, though I'll probably use the TV to put on the Pats game. There's also a couple bars and a liquor store within a 5-10 minute walk.

If you're interested in a Sunday meetup, join the discussion in #pax-east on Slack (both to help plan, and because I'll need to send you my address if we do ultimately decide to have it at my place).

• Options
    scrattatatscrattatat BostonRegistered User regular
    Party at Surette's woo!

a4VADIl.png eDL5zgd.png
  • Options
    if you're a fan of dad jokes, you won't want to miss this!

• Options
    meetup was a success! we forgot to take an awkward group photo, but it was attended by myself, @TheAggroCraig, @rentfn, and @darkinfero.

thanks for the trades, was great meeting you all.

p.s. fuck the eagles.

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    surette wrote: »
    meetup was a success! we forgot to take an awkward group photo, but it was attended by myself, @TheAggroCraig, @rentfn, and @darkinfero.

thanks for the trades, was great meeting you all.

p.s. fuck the eagles.

HOW CAN YOU HATE EAGLES?!?!!?

sVbHNRi.jpg

/kappa

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)