As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

crowd sourced [chat]

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    simonwolf wrote: »
    “Bit of a poop. That’s what Charlie calls you.”

“He does?”

“Yeah. Not a full poop, just a bit of a poop.”

“That piece of shit.”

@DasUberEdward i'm dying squirtle

@simonwolf there was a campaign to get it picked back up. it'd make a great Netflix show. I'll admit the way it was advertised turned me off completely.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    i am 5 or 6 eps into dd

i will watch more maybe tonight

what are your thoughts

enjoying it mostly so far, like that it is pretty different tone from other superhero tv we have right now

entertaining overall, violent

maybe some subplots are eh

fisk is good

and it's not the type of show i could see myself marathoning, maybe because of the heaviness or the repetitiveness

spacing it out is working for me though

I've been watching 1 ep a day on average after watching a few in succession on saturday

I think I'm on episode 11 or 12

it's really good yo

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Finally finished reading De Tocqueville's tomes. All 1,093 pages.

He certainly touched a lot of subjects and it's freaky how accurate some of his predictions turned out to be. It aged surprisingly well for such an old book, too.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    idontknowhowtopost

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    hard to get in enough practice if i'm not actively involved in a singing group. i just dont spend the time with music that i did as a kid.

I was in Chorus last semester and I really regret not taking it again this semester. I was developing a lung capacity I haven't had in years. Also, managing voice control which I'd gotten shitty at over time.

i loooove being in choirs. makes me so happy to be part of one. unfortunately the only choirs down here are either in churches or at colleges so i dont really have any options that work for me right now.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    idontknowhowtopost

#howifeelontwitter

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    for me

the low carb / paleo-y things worked well for me when i did it a few years ago and i didn't track what i ate and i felt good

but

didn't fit with my lifestyle... it worked best when i was cooking a ton, and yadda yadda but

i don't do that
    i eat out a lot, it's my favorite thing to do
    i like to drink
    and i like beer
    i like to do social shit

and thus f that, i'm not gonna not drink or not get dessert with dinner or eat a fucking burger without a bun

priorities

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    old sonic youth is so scary and i love it

• Options
    i made myself some grits this morning. just butter and salt. so good.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Growing up in the South, everryyoneeee is a member of the Choir.
    Or your a devil worshiping satanist trying to subvert our church

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    idontknowhowtopost

#howifeelontwitter

Just make @chanus is old jokes. Are you following me yet?

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i made myself some grits this morning. just butter and salt. so good.

yummmmm

poo
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

y not both?

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    *looks at schedule*

now what to do with my day.

GO TO A MUSEUM

. . .i live in ohio so. . .

the only museum in my city is the Pro Football Hall of Fame

and that's like. . .30 bucks to get into and so. . .uh

oh my god that is so lame
    what about a zoo
    or an aquarium1!!
    or like, an art museum? OR maybe you can go to a park?
    FLY A KITE

Never visit Ohio.

is what i'm saying.

Cincinnati throwing shade on your uncharitable ass, DUdEward!

i060sgjd3lzl.png

ohio-cincinnati-zoo.jpg

santa_header-558x200.jpg

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Supervisor in our office /sprays doorknob and wipes it down
    "what are you doing" someone asks
    "oh, I've had pink eye for like a week, me and my kid keep passing it back and forth. I'm trying hard to get rid of it because I dont care if I have it, just need to make sure my kid doesnt get it again"

Thanks for coming to work and caring about your coworkers

The.worst.

seriously though... why is it so bad to come to work with pink eye? i know it's highly contagious but does it really cause serious issues for anyone? outside of the annoyance of having red crusty eyes?

For one thing it can be a symptom of viral pneumonia, and it is much worse just in general for people who have weak/compromised immune systems. Plus the virus that causes it can cause lung problems as well, if I remember correctly.

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    idontknowhowtopost

#howifeelontwitter

Just make @chanus is old jokes. Are you following me yet?

yes and i have noticed all of your chanus is old jokes lol

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    We had a Music Leader ran off because he added hymns that were written after World War 2 to our repertoire.
    Old people are assholes

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Chanus is so old for his baby shower his family was given fire

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    OHHHH SHIT WE GOT A CONTEMPORARY ARTS CENTER TOO
    314z6ec.jpg

LOOK HOW FUCKING ARTSY THIS ESCALATOR IS
    contemporary-arts-center-steps.jpg

NON-ART HAVING CITIES BEST SWERVE
    Installation_BeautifulLosers2004_1.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2015
    So George Lucas's wealthy neighbors opposed plans that he had to expand Skywalker Ranch.

In response to their concerns about their property value he said "fuck your property value"

and has now implemented a plan to create affordable housing in the area. Over 200 homes to create a bay area affordable housing project on his property.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015

dude i am standing right here

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ughhhhhhhhhhh

washer is off balance and i'm the only one home

#firstworldproblems

• Options
    Chanus is so old for his baby shower his family was given fire

@chanus is so old he thinks the baby boomers are named for being so young.

• Options
    We had a Music Leader ran off because he added hymns that were written after World War 2 to our repertoire.
    Old people are assholes

unfortunately that happens all the time. i've heard this same story many times.

• Options
    @chanus is so old the songs of his youth are all just people banging on rocks.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @gooey,

A co-worker of mine is having to divest himself of his firearms due to the impending birth of his kid. Apparently he was the asshole who has been hording ammo since I just managed to get 13,000 rounds of .22lr for $500. This weekend the war against paper targets begins in earnest!

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @gooey,

A co-worker of mine is having to divest himself of his firearms due to the impending birth of his kid. Apparently he was the asshole who has been hording ammo since I just managed to get 13,000 rounds of .22lr for $500. This weekend the war against paper targets begins in earnest!

well hold on now friend

Hillary is going to be coming for your ammo to finish the job that OBAMA started

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DAMN SON IS THAT A FORMER TRAIN TERMINAL DONE BEEN CONVERTED INTO A NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM?!

cincinnati-museum-center.jpg

YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS

sloth.jpg

GET SLOTH'D, OTHER MIDWESTERN CITIES

• Options
    During preliminary excavations for new housing area, Construction workers find the original reels for the Star Wars trilogy
    George suddenly remembers, "Oh yeahhhh thats where I put them"

I'm not bitter or anything

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    @gooey,

Is his baby a convicted felon or something?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @gooey,

well hold on now friend

Hillary is going to be coming for your ammo to finish the job that OBAMA started

I've got time. That's not even a year's supply.

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    *looks at schedule*

now what to do with my day.

GO TO A MUSEUM

. . .i live in ohio so. . .

the only museum in my city is the Pro Football Hall of Fame

and that's like. . .30 bucks to get into and so. . .uh

oh my god that is so lame
    what about a zoo
    or an aquarium1!!
    or like, an art museum? OR maybe you can go to a park?
    FLY A KITE

Never visit Ohio.

is what i'm saying.

Cincinnati throwing shade on your uncharitable ass, DUdEward!

i060sgjd3lzl.png

ohio-cincinnati-zoo.jpg

santa_header-558x200.jpg

i live 3 hours away from Cincinnati

and also it is in Kentucky

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    During preliminary excavations for new housing area, Construction workers find the original reels for the Star Wars trilogy
    George suddenly remembers, "Oh yeahhhh thats where I put them"

I'm not bitter or anything

StarWarsDespecialized.mp4

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    @gooey,

that's awesome dude! ammo is so, so expensive.

i remember when you used to be able to get nato-spec winchester 5.56mm for $100/1k

cheap russian steel case crap is like $300/1k now

it's crazy

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    @gooey,

Is his baby a convicted felon or something?

His wife is concerned about the mixture of small child and firearms. He doesn't really shoot any more so the path of least resistance is to sell stuff.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    you guys have a severe lack of followers on twitter
    8-)

• Options
    @gooey,

well hold on now friend

I've got time. That's not even a year's supply.

that really is so much god damn ammo. i mean image he's just giving you the excess and owns multiple types of rounds.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    you guys have a severe lack of followers on twitter
    8-)

i have a severe lack of a twitter

8-)

919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.