Options

[Marvel Heroes 2015] This Thread is Olde, Use The New One

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    To stem the questions, no one can open the gift yet, probably tomorrow after the patch, the cake vendor is also not currently in the game.

Also randomly teamed up with @DoctorArch this morning for icp this morning.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Finally finished Cyclops. Next is Wolverine for his Synergy, and then I'm going to try to level/gear up Nightcrawler for some faster Cosmic runs via teleport

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Wait u can unlock movie Groot?

Complete all of Star Lord's Achievements. Complete all of Rocket's. Rescue 500 Civilians with Groot out. Kill 5000 people in Cosmic Terminals with Drax out. Kill 50 Cosmic Terminal Bosses with Gamora out. Then you get the Groot movie version of the Groot team up.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Complete all of Star Lord's Achievements. Complete all of Rocket's. Rescue 500 Civilians with Groot out. Kill 5000 people in Cosmic Terminals with Drax out. Kill 50 Cosmic Terminal Bosses with Gamora out. Then you get the Groot movie version of the Groot team up.

Doesn't the summoned Groot also re-skin if you have the movie costume on Rocket as well?

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Doesn't the summoned Groot also re-skin if you have the movie costume on Rocket as well?

The Summoned Groot reskins if you have the movie costume. This provides a reskin for the team up.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Wait. Achievements give things other than achievement boxes?

0_0

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    I was looking forward to earning some great xp with terminal runs today. Popped all kinds of buff pots.

Gaz turned off terminals double loot drops...

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular

Yes, and the Groot team-up (the regular version, not Holiday Groot) is the movie version if Rocket or Star-Lord are wearing their movie costumes.

• Options
    So this weekend I have to level night crawler, wolverine and x23. If I have time maybe slip in some thor or venom. So much leveling!

Did Ultron last night, got all but the boss phases as gold, I just got destroyed with the third ultron miniboss I dunno what he was hitting me with, but it sucked.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    To stem the questions, no one can open the gift yet, probably tomorrow after the patch, the cake vendor is also not currently in the game.

Also randomly teamed up with DoctorArch this morning for icp this morning.

Ha! I didn't realize that was you! Find me of your in-game name so I can add you too my friends list. And partying up is the only way to make the "kill 1200 enemies" requirement for the daily remotely tolerable. although I also spenslt a good 20 minutes finishing up the "stop Maggia muggings" requirement. That was annoying.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    Yeah I was doing my part in group to get the maggia stuff for everyone. I was the squirrel girl player if you even noticed on your cap.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Wait. Achievements give things other than achievement boxes?

0_0

Yup! While the achievement boxes are a nice bonus, there are some really good rewards in there including costumes, teamups, blue boxes, etc.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Kinda bummed that they aren't doing Archangel as the free team up.

Would have preferred that to FalCap.

I just want my life to be full of mutants, all the time. I couldn't have quicksilver as my team up, I hate his costume so much.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Angel was part of the second team up advance pack, so it was a pretty safe bet it wasn't going to be him

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Wait...they're giving away FalCap? That's kind of weird since he's in the bundle as well.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    Unless they've announced something we don't know who they're giving out for the anniversary.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    I suspect there's another winged hero somewhere. Namor maybe?

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Oh yeah forgot he was in the pack too

It's gotta be someone else

• Options
    DizzenDizzen Registered User regular
    Wait...they're giving away FalCap? That's kind of weird since he's in the bundle as well.
    I think it's a theory based on Ryolnir saying, "Another winged-fellow is next for a fitting upcoming United States holiday." However, July 4th is just outside of week four of the anniversary schedule, unless they extend the weeks or something. So I'm not betting on that being the free team-up, myself.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Also, in case you guys needed further prodding towards Rocket, Nolan North does the VO on the enhanced costume. Some people say it sounds too much like Deadpool... I say "who the hell cares it's Nolan". Last night I was able to do Kurse with ease as well as Cosmic Doom (did use Ultimate for P3 though). If Doom is too Doom for Doom then you can always go with Groot. Who brutes for over 1 mil now that I have Rocket geared up more. It is fun.

• Options
    They announced they weren't going to be doing Archangel for the normal team up release. Ryolnir hinted it would be another flyer and since Falcon Cap is part the Team Up AP2, it's assumed to be him given he has wings and is patriotic themed. But this was discussing an expected, paid team up release. Not the freebie.

• Options
    Is it a wolverine costume that has a solid snake voice? I've heard Hayter comment toward squirrel girl but I couldn't see what hero was doing it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I think that is Bucky preach.

Edit: Yeah it is Bucky.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Wow my desire to get the winter solider just went up. So not enough to actually want him, but still.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    He is not nearly as bad as people say he is. He just uses stealth mechanics for dmg which is kind of meh. Still good dmg though.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    It's more I'm not a huge fan of ranged characters. If he plays at all like hawk eye it would be a waste of resources to get him.

Also I unlocked the 1000 odin legendaries this morning. Good god damn that's a lot of odin marks.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Brutal JBrutal J Sorry! Sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. Registered User regular
    They announced they weren't going to be doing Archangel for the normal team up release. Ryolnir hinted it would be another flyer and since Falcon Cap is part the Team Up AP2, it's assumed to be him given he has wings and is patriotic themed. But this was discussing an expected, paid team up release. Not the freebie.

Ducks can fly.

• Options
    Brutal J wrote: »

Ducks can fly.

Ducks can fly. But Howard hasn't been announced for TU AP2. I would be totally down with Howard but I want him to also summon 80's Lea Thompson.

• Options
    Brutal J wrote: »

Ducks can fly.

Ducks can fly. But Howard hasn't been announced for TU AP2. I would be totally down with Howard but I want him to also summon 80's Lea Thompson.

Holy crap you had my exact thought, although the summon would only work if she was in her underwear.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Ryolnir wrote:

Hey all,

As you've definitely noticed, the 2nd Anniversary gift doesn't open today. Don't panic! It will be updated with tomorrow's patch to give you the token for a free hero of your choice (except Doctor Doom).

Sorry for the confusion! Definitely shouldn't have been given out a day early! Now it's like waiting to open your presents!

• Options
    LAST CHANCE! Our 2nd Anniversary Sale (up to 50% off sale) & Mega Pack MK III sale ends tomorrow the morning of Friday June 12th.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    It's more I'm not a huge fan of ranged characters. If he plays at all like hawk eye it would be a waste of resources to get him.

Also I unlocked the 1000 odin legendaries this morning. Good god damn that's a lot of odin marks.

From what I remember I had a lot more fun on him then I did on Hawkeye. His siggy is very nice. He does have a melee build, which is what I leveled up first, but stealth and melee just adds more frustration than it is worth usually. Like Nightcrawler. I love that he got more dmg. But he still has to use Stealth which means I yell at term villians a lot for running away from dmg.

Odin boosts and legos man or cosmic terms. For your odin marks. I think I am sitting on 6k ish odin marks currently. Just takes time. Boost sale should be up soon and since there will most likely not be any of those tasty Winter Boosts you could stock up on odin boosts and eternity splinter boosts.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Jubal77 wrote: »

From what I remember I had a lot more fun on him then I did on Hawkeye. His siggy is very nice. He does have a melee build, which is what I leveled up first, but stealth and melee just adds more frustration than it is worth usually. Like Nightcrawler. I love that he got more dmg. But he still has to use Stealth which means I yell at term villians a lot for running away from dmg.

Odin boosts and legos man or cosmic terms. For your odin marks. I think I am sitting on 6k ish odin marks currently. Just takes time. Boost sale should be up soon and since there will most likely not be any of those tasty Winter Boosts you could stock up on odin boosts and eternity splinter boosts.

I believe Mrs. Brevik specifically asked for the very tasty Winter Boosts and he agreed. He may not have been completely sober but Mr. B was pretty clear we're getting a Boost sale soon. Which will be good. Because I'm low on the good boosts.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Mrs. B is the best. I still have 6 Winter Boosts I think but I will buy more.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    PA DallasPA Dallas Registered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    LAST CHANCE! Our 2nd Anniversary Sale (up to 50% off sale) & Mega Pack MK III sale ends tomorrow the morning of Friday June 12th.

I was a bad monkey and got the Mega Pack MK lll. Been having fun with DOOM, was just stomping around Fisk Tower proclaiming "DOOM doesn't approve of IKEA." and smashing office furniture. I know I know I'm a doof. :)

I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's.
    And his hair was perfect.
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Unless they've announced something we don't know who they're giving out for the anniversary.

They're not going to give away a teamup that they're still taking preorder sales for.

• Options
    I wasn't saying they were, but people were acting like they announced they had and they havent' even said who they're giving out. My money is on Puck.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Noticed a couple new costumes on TC:

Magneto - Uncanny Avengers
    h2iR05c.png

Vision - Uncanny Avengers
    qRLTu3h.png

• Options
    ReddayeReddaye Registered User regular
    Love that Magneto costume.

Also, seems like the servers may have taken a dump. Probably overloaded from Ardol getting every cosmic medallion in the game in one night. :P

• Options
    So since the sale is ending tonight I should probably snag x-23 on the cheap, and possibly a squirrel girl outfit (glx natch). Then again team ups are like right there, or some cards... GOD GOD DAMN YOU!!

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.