As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I need the low down on Halo2 in pax

Mr.Sci-FiMr.Sci-Fi Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
I'm heading over the mountians to goto pax but a primary concern is what's going to happen with halo2? I see by the scheduling it's only has 2 hours, what's going to happen during that time? Are attendees going be able to to play a demo and if so how are they going to accomodate 2k people in that time window?

Please if anyone knows the low down, spill the beans please.

Much Appreciated by a halo fan.

Mr.Sci-Fi on

• LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2004
    They said playable, and it will be playable. Just...dunno how they're expecting to allow everyone who wants to play it a chance in two hours...

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Mr.Sci-FiMr.Sci-Fi Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Well I wonder if they'll have a demo room and the schedule event. I mean the demo room could be where you play it and the event could be question and answer , discussion panel type of event.

Mr.Sci-Fi on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2004
    Mr.Sci-Fi wrote:
    Well I wonder if they'll have a demo room and the schedule event. I mean the demo room could be where you play it and the event could be question and answer , discussion panel type of event.

Well, in the con guide that I have sitting in front of me, it says that it's actually 3 hours and the label on it says "Halo 2 Demonstration and Free Play!". So...either that means there's going to be a Halo 2 Demonstration and free play of it on all the consoles or that the free play is just going to be like any other free play, but with a Halo 2 demonstration going on it.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be hectic. x.x

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • LincolnLincoln Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    It'll be the E3 Demo.

Even though it is old, any of us who play it will have played more Halo 2 than most.

Lincoln on
  • coolpcoolp Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I've had the beta for the last month... too bad there's not an H2 tourney...

coolp on
    sig.php?tag=coolp1
  • LincolnLincoln Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    coolp wrote:
    I've had the beta for the last month... too bad there's not an H2 tourney...
    :x

Lincoln on