Options

Cthulhu [chat]s

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    basically i think it's counterproductive to vilify any one food type as "unhealthy" just "Most of the time not healthy" cause if you have a balanced diet some ice cream or a burg isn't going to murder you in the face for sinning

unless the food is turnips

because they are gross

What about boogers

blanket rule: don't eat anything that came out of another person's body

unless it's pussy juice

HEYYyyy

Why I never! How rude

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    bowen wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Isnt the rule white corn before fall harvest and then yellow corn?

The food is usually better than the stores. The great thing about wegmans is they usually buy local... but I've noticed their fruit's been suffering lately.

I can go for BJs and pick up a fresher box of strawberries or something.
    What I read. I was thinking damn, Wegmans is stepping up their game.

zepherin on
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I just yelled SUCK MY DICK a bit loudly across the office. I think HR heard me. Whoops.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    but srsly don't step to this

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Tryna have a PG rated convo about eating boogs and y'all gotta make it a hard R

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    but srsly don't step to this
    Respect
    article-2617229-1D7BA52700000578-956_634x594.jpg

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    its raining sharks
    hallelujah
    its raining sharks
    amen

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Parents of chat - how long will it be before I can distinguish Thomas from Gordon by sight alone?

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Dana_Guerrieri_Art_Illustration_05_wind-680x534.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    The quarter has a tradition for using the thomas the tank engine theme as their last song before closing

so I've already become very fond of it

da da da da da-da da! Fuck, off drunks! We're finally closed!

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    Poor puppy confused by the piggy.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    The quarter has a tradition for using the thomas the tank engine theme as their last song before closing

https://youtu.be/EjBTsoYph48

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

PIGGIES

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Thomas really is the cheeky one.

• Options

That pig is smart. Dogs provide excellent shade on a sunny day.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    It's amazing just how okay US defense planners were with the idea of setting off nukes over Canada. They seemed to view the whole country as just one massive ablative meat shield.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    It's amazing just how okay US defense planners were with the idea of setting off nukes over Canada. They seemed to view the whole country as just one massive ablative meat shield.

is it not?

same with germany for europe, more or less

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

https://youtu.be/EjBTsoYph48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AWBf0hbeMU

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

I mean, wouldn't you expect a country to prioritize its own citizens over those of other countries in developing a defense plan? It's not they would have other options. If you can cause an incoming nuke to explode over your own country or anywhere else in the world, you would always choose anywhere else in the world.

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular

They were just trying to turn america's hat into america's helmet.

• Options
    This is how the US treats their closest Ally.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    This is how the US treats their most comfortable top hat.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

is it not?

same with germany for europe, more or less

Kinda. Despite the plans to use so many tactical weapons on German soil, you see a lot of plans for evacuation routes for refugees and so forth. Mostly to keep them out of the way of advancing or retreating troops but there is at least a humanitarian bone tossed there.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Oh god, I read the GoT recap for this week

that show, man

what is the point

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    this fallout mobile game is super cute!

• Options
    I did not know this was a thing.
    12015391.jpg
    I would.

• Options

I want to try it. It looks good and I read it doesn't have a paywall.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Oh god, I read the GoT recap for this week

that show, man

what is the point

This was how I felt about the story in general after reading book 4, which I nearly threw out the window.

I still think the show did a better job of telling it in a somewhat enjoyable fashion. But not enough to make up for the foundation.

• Options
    its a 100% free no internet connection required vault management sim.

• Options

I mean, wouldn't you expect a country to prioritize its own citizens over those of other countries in developing a defense plan? It's not they would have other options. If you can cause an incoming nuke to explode over your own country or anywhere else in the world, you would always choose anywhere else in the world.

Generally for defense plans they include close allies as part of the integrated defense. For instance, the plans for the Fulda Gap scenario don't include telling the Bundeswehr they are on their own.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I mean real talk, we got lots of unused space up there if you guys really need to drop a few nukes

Ain't never seen a glowing polar bear, gotta say - I'm curious

• Options

I want to try it. It looks good and I read it doesn't have a paywall.

correct, you can pay to buy some stuff (caps and lunchboxes)but its no paywall, and there are no "speed up timers"

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    feeling lethargic today. should drink 12 cups of coffee to counteract this.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    most of canadas people stay within 100km of the border, right

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »

yes, the socalled "safe zones"

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

I wanna say 90%, yeah. Most of us along the St Lawrence Seaway, and then Vancouver.

• Options
    are canadians real?

jADXD8P.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

yes, the socalled "safe zones"
    Sorry Edmonton, you lost the geographic lottery.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

That's true of people in the UK as well

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
This discussion has been closed.