As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This [Playstation] thread has been recast

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    one of my favorite things to do in AC1 was put on yakety sax and accumulate a parade of guards behind me, then either lead them up a tall ladder or by the waterfront where i'd knock them down one by one

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I really need to get Rogue at some point

I've basically reached a point where "Assassin's Creed" holds no interest for me

I want Pirates Creed

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    I like Assassin's Creed cos it lets me run around approximations of historical cities.

Syndicate might be getting dangerously close to "modern" for me.

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I still have Rogue sitting here waiting to be played, but Unity soured me something strong

Maybe if Syndicate comes out and gets good reviews, I'll play Rogue and then get Syndicate

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Consider: syndicate is temporally equidistant from today as it is from ac4

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I guess I'm getting back into destiny

• Options
    Uriel wrote: »
    I guess I'm getting back into destiny

I love how it seems like Destiny has managed to suck people back in during recent months

I just started my third character, a Warlock last night, got her up to level 8. Can't wait to have three concurrent characters at 34

• Options
    I still have Rogue sitting here waiting to be played, but Unity soured me something strong

Maybe if Syndicate comes out and gets good reviews, I'll play Rogue and then get Syndicate

The trick is that Rogue is basically built off of Black Flag, whereas Unity has entirely separate DNA.

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    i feel so godlike at rocket league right now

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Rocket league anyone?

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Oh hey, N++ unlocks in a couple hours

gonna get that

gonna beat some scores

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    All assassin's creed games are mediocre at best hth

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Everytime I killed a street musician I made sure to stab him in the gut and I would always whisper "shhhhhhhhhhh"

Same. Would usually vary between:
    "Shh shh shh.
    Go to sleep.
    Only dreams now."

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    All assassin's creed games are mediocre at best hth

Nah.

• Options
    I think the thing that could really bring AC together is to bind the button to kill someone to be the same as the one to talk to them, and have it pressure sensitive for context.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Assassin's Creed is the best sequeled franchise to come out of last gen

EDIT: If you wanna get technical and say that Rock Band 1 and 2 were on PS2, that is

EDIT: And I do wanna get technical

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I loved the Assassin's Creed 2 trilogy so much. AC3 bored the shit out of me (even though I may have 100 percented it) and I had no interest in the games since

I think I just really liked Ezio

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Ezio is my favorite video game character

• Options
    Connor is probably the best non-Ezio AC protagonist, cause they weren't just trying to recreate him

I'm also okay with Edward cause he was kind of a subversion of Ezio

He was the charming rogue who was totally a dick

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Edward is the best

Ezio and Connor are pretty good too

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    My greatest gaming regret is missing the quick time hug with Leonardo in AC2

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    My greatest gaming regret is missing the quick time hug with Leonardo in AC2

Monster

• Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
  • Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Assassin's Creed 2 is definitely my favorite. 4 was cool and I would totally play a ubisoft pirate game if they stripped out all of the AC bloat.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I only played as Ezio in 2 and Brotherhood but I never liked him. Think those were games that got played at a time where I was unconsciously very sick of being asked to identify with a male video game protagonist, though. Nothing actually wrong with the character that I can recall.

• Options
    Well, N++ is certainly more N+ levels

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Oh right! That unlocked!

brb N++in'

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    Always kill the beggars/street musicians/etc. too.

If they didn't want to die then they would stop harassing random robe-clad gentlemen after the recent rash of beggar killings executed by robe-clad gentlemen.

That's a little Praise Salahadin! He has found the strength to stand in defense of our great civilization! harsh. It's not like those characters are constantly Curse Richard and his army of Infidels! spouting off the same few lines in a way guaranteed to A crusade for what? Ignorance? Violence? Madness! annoy the hell out of you.

Yes, yes, but where is the Shaitan and what is he doing? Just watching? Waiting?

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    My fear about N++ was right

It's hard to play this in a post-Super Meat Boy world

The control is so sloppy and imprecise in comparison

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i for one have a lot of nostalgia for the old N+ so having the old controls warts and all is somewhat pleasing

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »

If they didn't want to die then they would stop harassing random robe-clad gentlemen after the recent rash of beggar killings executed by robe-clad gentlemen.

That's a little Praise Salahadin! He has found the strength to stand in defense of our great civilization! harsh. It's not like those characters are constantly Curse Richard and his army of Infidels! spouting off the same few lines in a way guaranteed to A crusade for what? Ignorance? Violence? Madness! annoy the hell out of you.

Yes, yes, but where is the Shaitan and what is he doing? Just watching? Waiting?

Space.

Mostly watching anime DVDs, honestly. It's kind of sad.

• Options
    David_T wrote: »

Commiserating

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    So does the ps4 just not have a twitch app

I didnt check if the site worked but really sony, really??

Im pretty disappointed by this

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    So does the ps4 just not have a twitch app

I didnt check if the site worked but really sony, really??

Im pretty disappointed by this

um

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    It has a twitch app

I forget where the setting is but you can toggle the share button to stream on either ustream or twitch

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    I think The Cow King wants to watch Twitch streams on PS4, which you can theoretically do through the web browser, but there's no native app.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    Yeah the native Twitch/Ustream feature only allows viewing PS4 streams.

But supposedly you can watch Twitch from the web browser no problem.

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    Well I 200%ed Arkham Knight last knight and added Rocket League to my library (haven't downloaded it yet though). Heard there was some weird menu bug where it could make your PS4 fan go nuts. Has that been addressed?

I'm all but positive they've addressed it, but if not you just pan the camera so you're looking straight down at your car.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Yeah, there's literally no issues watching Twitch through the browser, but a native app would be really nice.

I did watch some EVO streams on my PS4 while watching others on my PC.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
This discussion has been closed.