The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Next page error?

about 50% of the time today, when I try and go to the next page of a thread, it'll bring me to the thread list instead.

Like tried to go to the next page of Bad Jokes, and was brought to main Se++ thread list, seems to remember where I was I can re-enter the thread and still be at the page I last read.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508

• EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I noticed that on my phone earlier today

seems fine now that I'm on the full site though (assumed it was time initially)

End on
    even the stars are trapped inside, oh my
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO ROLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAART Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    not sure if this is the same bug, but starting today, much less frequently than 50% of the time, when I change pages in a thread it sends me to the forum index page ( http://forums.penny-arcade.com/ ), but the URL in the browser is still for where I clicked to go

e: also this is being discussed in the "forums having a hard time" thread

BahamutZERO on
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    just had it happen on the full site, so I guess it really was a time thing

even the stars are trapped inside, oh my
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Revenge of Purple Steve Registered User regular
    It happens to me when I try to open threads, forums, look at bookmarks, or even check my agrees/awesomes.

HUX706L.png
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    We've fixed this now, thanks!

see317BahamutZERO
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Geth close thread

• TinklesTinkles YAY! Never Past Bedtime LandRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Closing thread...

1gVsb9o.png
This discussion has been closed.