Options

Go Even Further Beyond in [Dokkan Battle] with Dokkan Awakening!

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Yeah, AGI is my best team by far, but I'm not too fortunate on dupes- just one for SV and one for Rose. Finishing the LR Android grind would make the team much stronger too so I can finally get rid of the free Whis. SSBKK and Golden Frieza wouldn't get replaced unless I get super lucky, with Ult Gohan on the chopping block.

I have a not quite as good villain team with 1 Path phy Brolly and FP Frieza along with Black, Buuhan and Zamasu, since I'm missing the Teq GF and Omega.

I mainly want VB so I can use my Gogeta again, and to play around with SSJ3 Gotenks without giving up the SV counter damage.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I went ahead and logged in to get and spend the free stones. I pulled Goku BLACK as about the only interesting thing.

So, if I have doubles of SSR things...do you still feed those into each other to raise the super level? Or are you now supposed to save them for this new mechanic?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Save 'em for the potential system if they're good

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    My 70 stones pulled me...two Mai.

She's a stunner for my heroes team I guess?

Now I'm not sure whether I should be saving stones for the SS4s, blowing them now to try to get Gogeta/SS3 Gotenks/dupe Vegitos, or using them to get elder Kais for my existing vegitos.

• Options
    I think you should get the elder kais so you can make the most out of your dupes and then save.

• Options
    That's what I'm doing

As an F2Per it kinda hurts to spend 50 stones on something other than a summon, but I just pulled a dupe Rose and the thought of a SA 10 Rose with the bottom right maxed out makes me drool

• Options
    Yeah, I kind of felt that way at first too, but I figured 50 stones isn't that much to make a top tier character like 30-40% stronger especially considering the number of trash multis I've pulled.

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    The 50 stones for 10 Elder Kais is a pretty sweet deal, especially with a dupe Black. I'd pull the trigger on that in a heartbeat.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I guess I'll go for those Kai's.

Also I went to try Golden Freeza's event to get medals, and oof that didn't go well for my mono heroes. I don't think it'll go much better for my AGL, given that he's TEQ.

• Options
    Save 'em for the potential system if they're good

So when you awaken one to UR, does that let you use them there? Or do you have to awaken all of the dupes, too?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    The dupes don't need to have anything done to them, so just send them to the grinder.

• Options
    New Gogeta and Janemba are on the way to Japan on the 28th. It's an update of the existing event, so probably no SSJ4 Gogeta just yet.

• Options
    Today's activity is trying to get medals for my Super Vegito.

I can do it with a dokkaned Blue Vegito friend, but otherwise I can't pull it off. I need more fierce battle units. At least Paikuhan is surprisingly useful with his attack debuff.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    I got all my buuhan medals yesterday...holy crud, 33(11 for him and 22 for androids) runs was mindnumbing. Today I'm gonna aim low a bit and just get the remaining Vegeta and Beerus medals for the second to last dokkans.

Not looking forward to the last 88 runs since they feel like they take so much longer.

Elementalor on
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Don't let your dreams be dreams, keep doing those 5 stone singles.
    yLIOlDg.jpg

Edit - I'm completely out of GOD DAMN GREGORIES.

A duck! on
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I got a pull with like 5 sr or ssr dudes it was great

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options

What did you get? Let us live vicariously through you.

• Options
    A steak! wrote: »

you just lived the 5 stone VB dream, no more living for you!

• Options

you just lived the 5 stone VB dream, no more living for you!

Oh, it was a lot more than 5 stones, trust me.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Edit - I'm completely out of GOD DAMN GREGORIES.

You and me both. I have like three guys waiting to be UR, all waiting on Gregories

e: Finally managed to Dokkan my Super Vegito. Now to never do that event again, ever.

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hmmm apparently the new JP update got rid of save scumming and introduced a 5th slot/new scouter item that will tell you if you're getting supered for 2 turns.

Edit: Couldn't resist and did a few more pulls on the hero banner, got Teq SSB Vegeta which is a great upgrade for my Teq team, dupe Phy SSJ Bardock(which I doubt I'll ever use esp since I have the Gotenks) and a couple trash pulls. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but I'll take any upgrade.

Elementalor on
  • Options
    I can actually beat the Vegito Blue event!

On Z-Hard!

Only 37 more times to go!

• Options
    a1xa6ud3sbuy.jpg

Finally finished! Probably the only time I'll ever do this, but they are pretty beastly. My main complaint about them is that there's no new super animation at max(and of course no BBB).
    4 paths and all but one star node unlocked, whew boy!

• Options
    I was gonna save for the SSJ4s but the allure of pulls is too much.

Now I have this AGL ult gohan and I am at peace.

I mean, I wish it'd been one of the really good banner cards, but I'm at peace.

• Options
    AGL Ult Gohan is pretty darn good. I'm not 100% sure we'll ever get Arale, so he should have a spot on your mono team for a long time. I'm just thankful they didn't give him the INT Gohan super.

• Options
    Yeah, I was excited to pull him and he seems like he'll be useful on both my monoagl and monoheroes.

It's just that man, do I want SS3 Gotenks.

• Options
    He's pretty great.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I'm working on my SSJ3 Gotenks and he's great but also kinda stressful to use. Every time I try to set up the 11 ki super and miss because I can't partition off 3 ki worth of orbs (or god help me he gets any bonus ki from the map) I utter a small curse at the game.

• Options
    I finally figured out a setup that lets me beat Golden Frieza's event!

Now I just need to do his event ten more times, Beerus' 4 times, Gohan's 6 times, Vegito Blue's 11 times...

*sob*

• Options
    Sooooooo Global just dropped a summonable SSR Broly that Dokkans into a LR

That was unexpected

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Yeah and they did created this new event so they could skip over the Dr slump event

So fuck this game

• Options
    Part of this update was translating all the Arale event cards, so we'll probably get it after the Broly banner and/or a WT.

• Options
    Well, alongside Trunks, I see Broly and I pull...
    6xenh7q43s9z.jpg

One multi, RIP stones for SSMonkeys I guess, but totally worth! I really wanted a Str lead too!
    Welp, tons of farming to do again!
    KAKAROOOOTTTOOOOO!

• Options
    Man, I tried a friend LR Broly in the tournament in a 15x round and he was doing ~350k to Agility units. What a monster.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Just finished my LR Broly, if anyone wants to add my for Tourney or whatever 1047021340. Only gonna be SA 13 for a little while tho.
    I've been deleting VB friends(don't have and can't really use him) so let me know if you got caught up in that.
    I'm usually gonna be running the Broly, Super Vegito or Rose.

Elementalor on
  • Options
    I wish I could set a friend unit without them needing to lead a team. I got a SA 10 Majin Vegeta with the bottom right and top left paths filled out, but he's not exactly leader material.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Holy crap, I just fought against an LR Broly in WT, he can just about one shot my Gogeta lead team with a normal attack. Guess I need to swap to something with an HP buff.

Edit: Also the number of SA1 Broly out there hurts my soul.

Elementalor on
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    i've been really leaning on friends with Super Vegitos for their counterattack and high DEF.

edit: @Elementalor just shot you a friend req.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    i've been really leaning on friends with Super Vegitos for their counterattack and high DEF.

What's your IGN? Need to sort through a lot of requests! @fightinfilipino

Edit: The subreddit made me look this up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6paOVxscro

Elementalor on
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular

What's your IGN? Need to sort through a lot of requests! @fightinfilipino

Edit: The subreddit made me look this up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6paOVxscro

it's "StarFalcon"...i think.

also, goddamn i love Team Four Star

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562