Options

The 2015 [MLB] Offseason is Off and Poppin'

1505152535456»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    I think they might have accidentally flipped the AL Central

Twins are unfortunately a prime candidate for regression

Yeah, but I don't see The Royals falling off that hard and I don't see Cleveland winning that division.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    New York Yankees
    Don't forget to post a funny picture with your pick.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Toronto Blue Jays
    @Goose!

I don't know if I have that many pictures of your mom.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    New York Yankees
    Rude.

EDIT: Just use various pictures of A-Rod instead

Goose! on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Chicago Cubs
    I won't be making my pick until I get off work later.

• Options
    New York Yankees
    Can't decide between Lackey and Zobrist? Can't blame you.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    New York Mets
    Be a homer and take Lester.

• Options
    Toronto Blue Jays
    There is one player I really want that would normally be a stretch with a third round pick but in our draft I'm worried he isn't going to make it to me.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    I am actually pretty happy with my keeper team thus far. I don't feel like I have a ton of holes. Injury bug bit me hard last year and I underperformed. I was projected at something like six last year, finished 11th.

This is my only pick for like an eternity.

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Pittsburgh Pirates
    It's honestly funny to pick early because you have to figure that you may keep that person and it's always at such a high cost, then you see the people there and you gag a little. It's incredibly difficult to marry yourself to one of those people at that level.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Unless the guy I want blows up in a major way there is no way he would be worth a 3rd round keeper but I'm still considering drafting him there if he is available.

• Options
    Chicago Cubs
    It's honestly funny to pick early because you have to figure that you may keep that person and it's always at such a high cost, then you see the people there and you gag a little. It's incredibly difficult to marry yourself to one of those people at that level.

I'm not really worried about keeping them at this price

• Options
    New York Yankees
    It's the 105th player off the board so

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Pittsburgh Pirates
    Yeah I down even start thinking of a drafted player being a potential keeper for the next year until like after round 10 or so. If you luck into a player actually maintaining the same keeper value as next year for a top ten round player, then all the better.

• Options
    Chicago Cubs
    I will update the thread title when I deem it appropriate to do so!

I DEEM IT TO NEVER BE APPROPRIATE TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE. SWERVE!

This discussion has been closed.