As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Lego] Overwatch sets incoming!

• Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Hmm yes, I only want all of those.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Gonna need that Scrooge and Jafar (And Herc for RP figs)

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I want the bird that comes with Jasmin. I think that's a new piece. Elsa's hair too. I'm so weird.

My wife and son are going to want all of them....

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Big fan of a lot of those. Now I gotta go back n get some of the wave 1s that I passed on due to em being incomplete casts ;p

Also the Spider-Man Far From Home sets leaked and one of em looks brilliant.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Well at least this time I "only" NEED 8 of those Disney figs.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Well at least this time I "only" NEED 8 of those Disney figs.

they should be relatively easy to feel out i think. the staff and his cane(?) are mostly unique to them

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I am apparently a terrible minifig fondler. 3 unikitty figs in a row...those should be easy to spot!

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I only NEED Uncle Scrooge and Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    edited March 2019

Skip ahead one week and $350 spent on Lego later...

Daimar on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »

Skip ahead one week and $350 spent on Lego later...

Followed immediately by calling every Lego store in a five mile radius for one with gold coins in their fill a cup wall.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I need that Jack Skellington to come live in my haunted house.

• Options
    PhistiPhisti Registered User regular
    My wife bought me the Millenium Falcon (75192) for my 40th birthday to match up with my Slave I, I'll post pictures when I'm done but I think I need to build an addition on our house now. Jeez that thing is big.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Phisti wrote: »
    My wife bought me the Millenium Falcon (75192) for my 40th birthday to match up with my Slave I, I'll post pictures when I'm done but I think I need to build an addition on our house now. Jeez that thing is big.

fff

FhCDmbRl.jpg
    fXHo1Ggl.jpg
    pCijs2Vl.jpg
    yeah I've seen people turn them into coffee tables
    it's a good display piece

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    The docking bay one is my favorite

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I want that set. Tho I kinda wish the tree house/bear part was it's own set. That's the part I love

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I want that set. Tho I kinda wish the tree house/bear part was it's own set. That's the part I love

I feel that way about most City sets. I want half of it.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    Ken O wrote: »

I feel that way about most City sets. I want half of it.

You must have a vehicle which takes up half the piece count and replicates a vehicle you already have!

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Lego City Police need to justify their massive budget. These police heavy lift helicopters and fighter jets don't pay for themselves.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular

I think we have that set.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Lego City Police need to justify their massive budget. These police heavy lift helicopters and fighter jets don't pay for themselves.

About a third of the population of Lego City seems to be conspicuously dressed criminals that often hide out in swamps and mountains with bears and gators and often haul the entire safe from a mark with them. I think the police force has a lot of justification for its array of transportation.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    Our Lego City is stocked with superheroes and villains, the police do not get to help much.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    Our Lego City is stocked with superheroes and villains, the police do not get to help much.

Pshaw, that's why they released the new line of Lego City Gundam Police.

Now I want a series of police themed robots on the hulkbuster scale. With like garages, and cars and airships to chase with mustachioed villains.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    This is why Lego City Undercover was such a fun game.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    This is why Lego City Undercover was such a fun game.

It really is. My 7 year old and I are playing through it again now that there's 2 player and he about lost his mind when he saw that there are sets he has RL replicated in the game. Like the Stunt Truck set 60146 is one of his favorite sets and it's in there.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular

About a third of the population of Lego City seems to be conspicuously dressed criminals that often hide out in swamps and mountains with bears and gators and often haul the entire safe from a mark with them. I think the police force has a lot of justification for its array of transportation.

I mean, sure. Or we can accept that the budget of the LCPD is so large because the haves don't want to gives the have nots any bricks. If we put a fraction of what we give the police department to social services there wouldn't be so many who had to pull daring underwater heists of old ship wrecks to put bread on the table.

• Options

I mean, sure. Or we can accept that the budget of the LCPD is so large because the haves don't want to gives the have nots any bricks. If we put a fraction of what we give the police department to social services there wouldn't be so many who had to pull daring underwater heists of old ship wrecks to put bread on the table.

Are there actually any haves in Lego City? The rest of the population seems to almost all be firefighters, construction workers, and air/space vehicle workers. I've yet to see any mansions, condos, or upscale apartments. In fact, I'm not sure I've seen any apartments period possibly because I haven't seen any housing board in Lego City. Lego City has one of the largest homeless populations of a city and I'm starting to suspect that the large vehicle fleet the police have is being used as a place for them to sleep.

I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Look all I know is someone owns a lot of diamonds
    stored in various easy to break into locations and the press isn't saying who case they keep printing the same story over and over again.

JusticeforPluto on
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular

Are there actually any haves in Lego City? The rest of the population seems to almost all be firefighters, construction workers, and air/space vehicle workers. I've yet to see any mansions, condos, or upscale apartments. In fact, I'm not sure I've seen any apartments period possibly because I haven't seen any housing board in Lego City. Lego City has one of the largest homeless populations of a city and I'm starting to suspect that the large vehicle fleet the police have is being used as a place for them to sleep.

There have to be some rich people in Lego City to buy these overpriced row houses

250?cb=20130120090702

• Options
    I Zimbra wrote: »

There have to be some rich people in Lego City to buy these overpriced row houses

250?cb=20130120090702

That's city hall, a cinema, a pet store, and one townhouse. One single house. The townhouse doesn't even has a sink in the bathroom! I don't think you can justifiably call someone a have when they don't even have basic sanitation.

Steam Profile
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    What sanitation needs to plastic people have?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular

There's also a lot of daredevils and racers.

• Options

250?cb=20130120090702

That's city hall, a cinema, a pet store, and one townhouse. One single house. The townhouse doesn't even has a sink in the bathroom! I don't think you can justifiably call someone a have when they don't even have basic sanitation.

"Cozy townhouse with plenty of charm, walkable to entertainment and shopping." That place is going for $2.5M easy.

• Options

Portapotties.

(Surprised there's never been a lego one of those )

• Options

Portapotties.

There have! I have one that came with the city work truck set.

• Options
    A bunch of the recent Modular Buildings have had apartments hidden away inside. IIRC the Detectives Office, Parisian Restaurant, Assembly Square and Downtown Garage all have living spaces, in addition to the obvious earlier houses like half of Pet Shop and Market Street.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Portapotties.

I want it!

I'm also scared to ask if it came with a bunch of brown 1x1 round pieces

WiseManTobes on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

Portapotties.

I want it!

I'm also scared to ask if it came with a bunch of brown 1x1 round pieces

I have one portapotty on display.

From the lego movie:

14986977946_2993d5898c_b.jpg

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    A bunch of the recent Modular Buildings have had apartments hidden away inside. IIRC the Detectives Office, Parisian Restaurant, Assembly Square and Downtown Garage all have living spaces, in addition to the obvious earlier houses like half of Pet Shop and Market Street.

If we want to talk about sanitation failures let's talk about the apartment in the detective's office where they're doing food prep with no sink.

This discussion has been closed.