Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Chunt's up with [Podcasts]?

WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
edited November 2015 in Singularity Engine++

This thread is for podcasts! A lot like the one at the top of this post, called Friends At The Table, a podcast about sadness and buying too many robots. Talk about your favorites here!

And if you're having problems keeping up with the latest, tune in to the Podcast Thread Podcast!

25Mj5br.png
WeedLordVegeta on
One Thousand CablesTheodore FlooseveltThe BetgirlCilla BlackZellpherReynoldsErin The Red

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    dunno what that is but looks bad, anyways like I was saying about knives

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

-me every time I see Farg post

25Mj5br.png
    crwthCilla BlackDarkPrimusTheodore Floosevelt
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

Farg what episode is your knifecast on

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    still recruiting cohosts

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Was really hoping this would be called The Podcast Thread Podcast Thread.

So we could have the Podcast Thread Podcast Thread Podcast.

IKknkhU.gif
    KilroyHermano
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Welcome to Friends at the Table, we're playing KnifeNoir, a hack of a game called Bat World...

steam_sig.png
    WeedLordVegetaVirgil_Leads_You
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular

The last thread got closed as I was saying this, but as far as your statement about knife collections goes, I think you're really misreading the situation if you think the average knife collector is amassing an armada of weapons/tools they intend to use. The vast majority of people who collect things are just interested in having the thing, not using it.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    still recruiting cohosts

pretty sure calling your stabbing victims cohosts is not a viable legal loophole

The BetgirlCilla Black
    Stilts wrote: »

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group

I DID forget to mention our sponsor, the OP is fixed

25Mj5br.png
    HermanoTheodore FlooseveltStilts

The last thread got closed as I was saying this, but as far as your statement about knife collections goes, I think you're really misreading the situation if you think the average knife collector is amassing an armada of weapons/tools they intend to use. The vast majority of people who collect things are just interested in having the thing, not using it.

joeeeel

he was makin yuks

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular

Just think of the reaction clips you can make from this week's episode.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    GonmunGatsbySpeed RacerThatDudeOverThere

joeeeel

he was makin yuks

Look, if I'm going to do my job as "backup Simon", I've got to start taking people's goofs way too seriously, okay.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    still not the best stilts reaction clip, sorry

25Mj5br.png
    GethThe Betgirl
    still not the best stilts reaction clip, sorry

What is the best stilts reaction clip

I need it for things

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Hey you jerks I was working on an extra spooky next thread!

Now you're getting it anyway!

THE SPOOKVENTURE ZONE
    wFpeBjnP.jpeg
    Justin, Travis and Griffin McElroy from My Brother, My Brother and Me have recruited their dad Clint for a campaign of high adventure. Join the McElroys as they find their fortune and slay an unconscionable number of ... you know, kobolds or whatever in ... The Adventure Zone.
    Hosted by Griffin "But Like The Mythical Creature" McElroy
    Featuring Justin, Travis, and Clint BigMacElroy

COMEDY BANG! BANG! SHOTS FROM A GUN!
    comedy-bang-bang.jpeg
    Join host Scott Aukerman (“Comedy Bang! Bang!” on IFC, “Mr. Show”) for a weekly podcast that blends conversation and character work from today’s funniest comedians. While Scott begins by traditionally interviewing the celebrities, the open-door policy means an assortment of eccentric oddballs can pop by at any moment to chat, compete in games, and engage in comic revelry. With all that, and regular bonus episodes, we bet your favorite part will still be the plugs!
    Hosted by Scott Heynongman

THE FLOoOoOoOoOoOoOoP HOUSE
    9sH99yEg.jpeg
    Elliott Kalan, Dan McCoy, and Stuart Wellington are friends who’ve decided to express that friendship not by doing productive or enjoyable things, but instead by watching critical or commercial flops, and then discussing those terrible movies for you to enjoy in your ear-holes. Although, honestly, most of the time they just talk about random bullshit.
    Hosted by Dan "Bones" McCoy, Elliott Kalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!n, and Stuart Badington

THE GIANT BEASTCAST
    maxresdefault.jpg
    The Giant Bomb East team gathers to talk about the week in video games, their lives, and basically anything that interests them. All from New York City!
    Hosted by Vinny Carelvira
    Featuring Alex "Dave" Navarro, Austin Daywalker, and Jeff Ba-klaatu-barada-nikto-alar

6F32U1X.png
    The BetgirlCilla BlackDarkPrimusTef
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Oh, wow, Hypercube is just straight up BS.

steam_sig.png

25Mj5br.png
    ChincymcchillaGatsbyTheodore FlooseveltThe BetgirlAtomicTofu
    What if we hosted an official podcast thread bat knife debate podcast

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Ahhhh patrick is done and SALTTYYY

Pfftahahahaha

Mr. G wrote: »
    Hey you jerks I was working on an extra spooky next thread!

Now you're getting it anyway!
    I'm having nunavut

25Mj5br.png
    The BetgirlCilla BlackReynoldsPoorochondriac

The Stilthelm scream.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    the inherent problem with the knife vs bat debate is that it's framed as a personal question

so my reasons for taking the knife are personal psychological considerations that do not necessarily apply to everyone

Kilroy wrote: »
    the inherent problem with the knife vs bat debate is that it's framed as a personal question

so my reasons for taking the knife are personal psychological considerations that do not necessarily apply to everyone

This is the ultimate flaw in the debate, really. If I'm facing someone with all of my combat attributes, it becomes a moot point because my greatest combat attribute is a complete inability to maintain interest in a conflict. We'd spend a hot minute yelling at each other, maybe feinting a bit, and then we'd both just say "fuck this" and leave.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular

Just think of the reaction clips you can make from this week's episode.

I really hope my angry sighs and damn-near-audible eyerolls were picked up by my mic

ChincymcchillaThe BetgirlCilla Black
    griffin mcelroy has posted the solution to hypercube and it's AMAZING

25Mj5br.png
    SimBenThe BetgirlHermanoLockedOnTargetCilla BlackDarkPrimusDidgeridooReynoldsRadius
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    a reminder that all of patrick's misery is self-created

7UVunkN.jpg
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Did I miss an argument about stabbing people

dN0T6ur.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod

what the fuck

BionicPenguina5ehrenYaYaTheodore FlooseveltSimBenmasterofmetroidThe BetgirlHermanoStiltsKilroyAvalonGuardUrielDarkPrimusPeewiDidgeridooReynoldsRadiusGrey GhostturtleantMs DapperNiryaLalabox
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »

bog standard knife vs bat

7UVunkN.jpg

bog standard knife vs bat

Oh OK

Thanks for the update, good to know, good to know

dN0T6ur.png
    sup wyborn you seem sensible wanna cohost what will surely be the serial of podcasts

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular

Wait. How are those unbreakable blocks coins?

9MpLNPA.jpg
    Steam: MightyPotatoKing/King of the Impossible - Battle.net: PotatoKing#1893
    LasbrookSimBen
    sup wyborn you seem sensible wanna cohost what will surely be the serial of podcasts

Tell me more

dN0T6ur.png

Tell me more

take this bat

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Asking for a ban, I'm not dead or anything

This discussion has been closed.