Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Missed a panel at PAX AUS - will it be posted somehwere?

TavioTavio Registered User new member
So I missed a panel I was interested in watching on the Sunday of PAX AUS 2015, called "Don't Quit Your Day Job: Making Games and Working Full Time", because the theater got full before I arrived there. I remember that other panels I went to were being filmed. Will those videos be uploaded somewhere we can watch?

Cheers!

Draino

• BekerBeker Child's Play Guy and PAX VR Freeplay Manager SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    edited November 2015
    All the stuff that was recorded should be on Twitch, broken up into highlights
    http://www.twitch.tv/pax/profile/highlights
    Not all theaters were recorded though, just Main Theater and Wombat.

Beker on
    -Beker/Erick
    W1ETyQA.png
  • sawellssawells Registered User regular
    Thank you Beker! I was looking for that for AGES, I find Twitch impossible to navigate.

astroboi