Options

Stephen [Chat]iverse

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    I don't remember if I already mentioned this, but I like that Undertale is a game where you play as Jesus.
    I thought of it as more playing as Cthulhu*.

*well an eldritch abomination and not one with a set morality but Cthulhu flows off the tongue better

Undertale spoilers
    If you go Perfect Pacifist you are a fabled "son of man" who descends from above and wins over everyone's love exclusively by non-violence and turning the other cheek. You win the final fight by using the SAVE command, and through your actions allow everyone the ability to enter the world above.
    The Harrowing of Frisk

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I'd prefer a well made Italian meal to a well made mexican one, but I'd take a mediocre mexican one over italian.
    So how much do you know about these restaurants.....

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I lurk and get all jelly of all the talent in there. Also the pics posted in here of the chatfolk who are really good at it.

Crock Pots are the cheat code to looking like a cooking god while putting in next to zero effort. They are cheap too. No reason to not have one.

@STATE OF THE ART ROBOT They're also super fragrant so I often cook really boring chicken or whatever and have my (non cooking) roommate think I'm some sort of culinary goddess

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    It... it hasn't been a good west coast road trip for the Pistons. Actually, all the games were in California. I hope the San Andreas fault line gets rid of California.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    I don't remember if I already mentioned this, but I like that Undertale is a game where you play as Jesus.
    I thought of it as more playing as Cthulhu*.

*well an eldritch abomination and not one with a set morality but Cthulhu flows off the tongue better

Undertale spoilers
    If you go Perfect Pacifist you are a fabled "son of man" who descends from above and wins over everyone's love exclusively by non-violence and turning the other cheek. You win the final fight by using the SAVE command, and through your actions allow everyone the ability to enter the world above.
    I like the idea of playing benevolent Cthulhu better but I can't really argue with that.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    tumblr_nja3crnM3w1thbhn9o6_400.jpg

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    finally got a good weapon

HExS5Vrl.png

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    All life is meaningless, death is inescapable. Eat at Arby's.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    guys what do i make to eat right now

I'm going to the store so i can be anything

as long as it doesn't require lots of tools i don't have

or gluten

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    @skippydumptruck you are in for a treat, sir.
    GOUGAR GOLD GRILLED CHEEEZZZZZ

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

or gluten

Arby's.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

or gluten

I dunno... tacos?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I teeter back and forth on "everything is meaningless"

This teetering is primarily based on what I feel the definition of "meaningless" is, on a given day

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I should get fallout 4

but

money

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @elki snagging last elite console. They're testing my old console now. Damn you.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Yesss. You'll love it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Did you transfer your games to an external, or will you need to download games again, later?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d3+1d4

Man....... i feel like we're sunday right now.

So I'm real happy we're actually saturday! :biggrin:

1d3+1d4 3 [1d3=1] [1d4=2]

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Horray! I finally got my notice that my identify was compromised in the OPM leak. Woo hoo!

Also lud bought me Sims 4 soooo....... hi chat, bye chat!

ChelleYeah on
    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Did you transfer your games to an external, or will you need to download games again, later?

I'll just redownload. I have no cap and I only need fallout 4.

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    I should get fallout 4

but

money

Just think how much you'll save by never leaving your house

• Options
    I should get fallout 4

but

money

Just think how much you'll save by never leaving your house

all those pesky trips to work have been killing my budget!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    It... it hasn't been a good west coast road trip for the Pistons. Actually, all the games were in California. I hope the San Andreas fault line gets rid of California.

Take that back

:(

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    I just got a crock pot, again. it's got little latches and a spill proof lid, which is pretty great.

Did amazing beef stew. it was amazing.

I kinda want to get a bunch of pork bones, so I can make some seriously freaking legit ramen.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    22397024224_c960d62b02.jpg

jesus @Deebaser @arch you didn't tell me these cans of cheese were so big

what is the grilled cheese recipe tell me now

SO GOOD

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    its a shame you can't actually target dicks in fallout 4 in vats

of all the things bethesda canned from the original games, that is the most egregious

override367 on
  • Options
    democratic debate+drinking

or watch doctor who and not need to drink.

I'm tired of drinking.

• Options
    geth roll 1d2

1 for drinking and debate watching

1d2 1 [1d2=1]

• Options
    :(

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
  • Options
    I gotta get a new cell phone and plan before I buy more video games.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @spool32 like, I'd be okay with revoking citizenship as a punishment for whatever

if, y'know, you try that person first

cause you can't revoke someone's citizenship unless they're a citizen, and citizens are supposed to be guaranteed a trial!

I'd like to see that as well, but once they're back here, we wouldn't be able to get 'em out again. An interesting problem.

In my passport it says the following:
    Under certain circumstances, you may lose your US Citizenship by performing, voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish US Citizenship, any of the following acts:
    • being naturalized in a foreign state;
    • taking an oath or making a declaration to a foreign state;
    • serving in the armed forces of a foreign state;
    • accepting employment with a foreign government; or
    • formally renouncing US Citizenship before a US Consular Officer overseas.

There are some wrinkles here, such as ISIS not being a foreign state (i.e. we don't recognize them) and the "with the intention to relinquish" language. It seems like holding citizenship somewhere else isn't a requirement though, so I feel like we could expand this to cover serving in armed paramilitary groups or professing membership in a terrorist group. This doesn't seem to require a trial, though I can't imagine the Executive arguing against some judicial review of citizenship revocation decisions.

Likewise I think we could expand the "material aid and support" criminal language to also revoke citizenship but that would obviously require a trial as it's a criminal charge.

I wonder if @SummaryJudgment or @DoctorArch or @So It Goes has any knowledge of previous cases where we've revoked citizenship from a person who does not hold dual passports?

• Options
    edited November 2015
    geth roll Q

edit: dang I wanted geth to QQ

Aioua on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I teeter back and forth on "everything is meaningless"

This teetering is primarily based on what I feel the definition of "meaningless" is, on a given day

what if, instead, everything is meaningful

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    that was one of the nicest gigs i've ever done

not being paid for it is frustrating though

it is very annoying watching someone get drunk and die on their arse for 20 mins and get paid, while I killed it for 10 mins for nothing

stupid hierarchy

• Options
    Forrealz, Geth roll 1d4

1. Ruby
    2. Sapphire
    3. Sardonyx
    4. Alexandrite

• Options
    geth roll 1d4

1d4 3 [1d4=3]

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    Horray! I finally got my notice that my identify was compromised in the OPM leak. Woo hoo!

Also lud bought me Sims 4 soooo....... hi chat, bye chat!
    Mine probably was too, because like I had to fill out one of those forms and basically if you were in the system your shit probably got ganked. oh wells.

This discussion has been closed.