As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Forza] Horizon 5 - That Went Well - Retired

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Kaido is great but I just can't see it ever happening. Dubai seems to have some of the Kaido spirit with those big hills though? We'll see, hopefully it's just not Alps 2.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    New video, in 4k (note that they recorded with HDR On, which means for the video it'll look a bit gray and flushed out), of the entire set of races from the E3 floor demo, in full:
    https://youtu.be/6AqeUz4f330
    That's the Porsche 911 GT2RS on Dubai. (looks like a fun track, though not Kaido, but at least has turns so not full Alps)
    The Nismo GT-R on a dynamic rain 'ring GP. (so pretty, but either the traction control was handling the puddles or they're a bit less death than in 6, maybe we'll actually use weather this time)
    And the racing truck on an overcast Mugello. (so very happy to have that track back)

Other bits from various sources:
    - Volkswagen is back, no surprise there.
    - #Forzathons will be making the jump from Horizon 3
    - Mods return from FM6
    - (since Bast asked) All major wheels confirmed. A complete list will come when Turn 10 makes one. Most likely additions on top of Forza Horizon 3's list. I also noticed in that video there is a steering-wheel-less dashboard view, which I know wheel users have asked for.
    - Ultimate Edition will launch September 29th. Versions are the same content split as previous games (Base, Deluxe includes VIP, Ultimate includes Car Pass). If you want Crossbuy (buy once, play on Xbox and Windows 10) you'll need to go digital.

Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    you always need to go digital for crossbuy

also crossbuy is great, i use it a ton

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    yep, I'm going to have to not partake in the great @ArcticLancer MS store pricing goof-grift this year since I intend to use the wheel with my PC

GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    BasticleBasticle Registered User regular
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I'm back guys!

yep, I'm going to have to not partake in the great @ArcticLancer MS store pricing goof-grift this year since I intend to use the wheel with my PC

The what?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    There is an assist for "friction" which is supposed to alter how grass works. Wouldn't be shocked if it also reduced puddle lethality.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    Basticle wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I'm back guys!

The what?

for some reason, like 3 releases running now the MS store in Canada has listed Forza games for like $30CDN cheaper than any other retailer for a week or two then corrects the listing later but still honors the cheaper pricing. They don't seem to advertise it in any way like they would if this were an intentional thing.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    To prove to poor @CommunistCow that I was not making this up:

(From here, which has quite a bit of info)
    The answer is the Forza Driver’s Cup, our new campaign mode. We’ve reimagined our campaign to allow players to tailor their progression as they see fit. There are six major championships to compete in and each series features a huge variety of cars and classes to compete in, highlighting the massive car list that is a cornerstone of Forza 7. You can race NASCAR vehicles, trophy trucks, pre-war cars, American muscle, exotic supercars, JDM classics, the list goes on and on. Go where you want, race the cars you love; you’ve got the freedom to do what you want.

The Forza Driver’s Cup will also feature a motorsport-inspired scoring system which will let you rack up points per race and allow you to unlock new car and brand-new Driver Gear (more on that in a bit). We’re also bringing back Showcase Events, where some of the most exclusive reward cars will live. In fact, we’ve re-thought how we reward players. Car collecting is a key element to the Forza Motorsport series and, with Forza 7, we’re blowing that out in a big way. In essence, the more cars you collect, the greater your post-race rewards will be. You’ll have an in-game tier level in game that will progress as your collection grows and the higher your tier, the better the rewards you’ll earn. We’ll have more to say about our car collecting system at Gamescom.

So, as you can see, we’re rewarding players differently in Forza Motorsport 7; not just with how we’re rewarding them but with the rewards themselves. Naturally, there’s going to be credits to earn and cars to collect but, for the first time in the Forza Motorsport series, we’re bringing the driver our of the car and to the forefront with our new Driver Gear feature. Forza 7 will feature more than 300 Driver Gear sets to unlock in the game. Pick the Driver Gear that’s right for your driver and you’ll see him or her decked out in the pre- and post-race screens. It’s one more way we’re making Forza Motorsport 7 a personal experience.

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
    Kestrel1Kestrel1 falco sparverius Noblesville, INRegistered User regular
  • Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Bloodsheed wrote: »
    To prove to poor @CommunistCow that I was not making this up:

(From here, which has quite a bit of info)
    The answer is the Forza Driver’s Cup, our new campaign mode. We’ve reimagined our campaign to allow players to tailor their progression as they see fit. There are six major championships to compete in and each series features a huge variety of cars and classes to compete in, highlighting the massive car list that is a cornerstone of Forza 7. You can race NASCAR vehicles, trophy trucks, pre-war cars, American muscle, exotic supercars, JDM classics, the list goes on and on. Go where you want, race the cars you love; you’ve got the freedom to do what you want.

The Forza Driver’s Cup will also feature a motorsport-inspired scoring system which will let you rack up points per race and allow you to unlock new car and brand-new Driver Gear (more on that in a bit). We’re also bringing back Showcase Events, where some of the most exclusive reward cars will live. In fact, we’ve re-thought how we reward players. Car collecting is a key element to the Forza Motorsport series and, with Forza 7, we’re blowing that out in a big way. In essence, the more cars you collect, the greater your post-race rewards will be. You’ll have an in-game tier level in game that will progress as your collection grows and the higher your tier, the better the rewards you’ll earn. We’ll have more to say about our car collecting system at Gamescom.

So, as you can see, we’re rewarding players differently in Forza Motorsport 7; not just with how we’re rewarding them but with the rewards themselves. Naturally, there’s going to be credits to earn and cars to collect but, for the first time in the Forza Motorsport series, we’re bringing the driver our of the car and to the forefront with our new Driver Gear feature. Forza 7 will feature more than 300 Driver Gear sets to unlock in the game. Pick the Driver Gear that’s right for your driver and you’ll see him or her decked out in the pre- and post-race screens. It’s one more way we’re making Forza Motorsport 7 a personal experience.

Ugh. What a bunch of dicks.
    I like my car list curated and neat you sonsabitches!

Hopefully the favorites list will be easy to use. IE sort by favorites AND class.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    New bits from an Endgadget article.
    Some select quotes:
    -"... dynamic clouds that cast moving shadows on the track..."

-"... on a desert track, sand occasionally blew across the road, affecting grip and handling..."

-"... even track temperatures can change during a race, which will affect the car's handling and grip..."

-"The damage modeling is also getting an update so that now your cars can have pieces become loose and rattle, based on the same physics engine that powers everything else..."

-(about Multiplayer) "... the lobby is moved to the pits -- no, we didn't see a pit crew -- where players can take a Forzavista look at their high-res cars, change settings or take practice laps before the race starts..."

-"... the 'interactive loading' means you'll be able to change settings while tracks and cars load before a race..."

• Options
    When I die I want Toyota LMP1 cars to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time ;_;

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    man Forzathons are so great

I now have 4 or 5 Porsche's in my Horizon 3 collection despite never actually buying the Porsche car pack :)

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    When I die I want Toyota LMP1 cars to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time ;_;

Le Mans 2017 Spoilers:
    Are you also a Corvette fan? If so... just... don't look at what happened... just... don't... Everything is fine, nothing is wrong here.

• Options
    Not sure why we are spoilering Le Mans stuff but here we go:
    Didn't get to watch any of it live but I just watched some of the highlights. All I have to say is holy fuck did LMP1 implode. Did almost all of the Toyotas succumb to mechanical failures? The LMP1(2?) car that shoved that ferrari off the road was a dick. And it sucks so hard for Corvette right there at the end. :(

• Options

Le Mans 2017 Spoilers:
    Are you also a Corvette fan? If so... just... don't look at what happened... just... don't... Everything is fine, nothing is wrong here.

Yep. I like the Astons too and they've had terrible luck in the past too.

The toyotas all had mechanical failures, but the 9 was caused by an impact. The 8 had the same problems as the 2 but Toyota takes longer to do that rebuild which is why they didn't get ahead of the lmp2 cars, and the 7 had clutch problems that would have been enough to beat Porsche but they happened exiting the ford chicanes so they had 9 miles to get to the pits with no clutch.

The 9's failure was also on the start finish straight when they got hit and it took out their hydraulics, which locked them in 5th gear and they got through the Porsche curves but couldn't get back around to the pits because the tire destroyed a ton of stuff flailing around in 5th gear.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    So here are a pair of bigmclargehuge videos for Forza 7 in sixty-eff-pee-ess-four-kay-ache-dee-arr to satiate your graphics whoring needs. They'll look washed out on a standard display, but otherwise pretty sweet if you can view in HDR (especially the storm in the second one yo damn).

(My LG for some reason wouldn't play them from my NAS until I remuxed them though, go fig.)

• Options
    I've had some stuff come up the last few race nights (including tomorrow), but I still wuv you guys. I hope more people have been showing up other than Eclibull.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Goodwood Festival of Speed livestream if you want to see racing vehicles and drivers from all eras show off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEhEbPoDtHo

• Options
    That was delightful to watch.

• Options
    So this is what I decided to leave early to do on Tuesday. Silly Canadians have no excuses if I can race and also take pictures of 'splosions

34938831073_cb0ce7f55f_o.jpg

more here:
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/37870476/#Comment_37870476

• Options
    So last week I got to drive a coworker's 2016 Audi S4. That thing was surprisingly torquey. I would accelerate and get a lot of oomph and look down and I hadn't even passed 3k rpms. Theoretically my old turboed miata had roughly the same power to weight ratio as the S4, but the miata felt a lot different / weaker.

If the dyno I found is to be believed, then the S4 has 250tq at 1,900rpms and hits it's peak torque of 325tq at 3,000 rpms

• Options
    First cars announced for FM7.
    Acura:

2017 Acura NSX

Alfa Romeo:

1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2

1934 Alfa Romeo #12 Scuderia Ferrari P3

Ariel:

2016 Ariel Nomad

2013 Ariel Atom 500 V8

Aston Martin:

2017 Aston Martin DB11

2016 Aston Martin Vulcan

2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT12

2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S

2012 Aston Martin Vanquish

2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato

2010 Aston Martin One-77

2008 Aston Martin DBS

2006 Aston Martin #007 Aston Martin Racing DBR9

1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600

1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage

1964 Aston Martin DB5

1960 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato

1958 Aston Martin DBR1

Audi:

2016 Audi R8 V10 plus

2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS Ultra

BAC:

2014 BAC Mono

Bentley:

2014 Bentley #7 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3

BMW:

2016 BMW M4 GTS

2015 BMW i8

2014 BMW #55 BMW Team RLL Z4 GTE

2014 BMW #56 BMW Team RLL Z4 GTE

2009 BMW #92 Rahal Letterman Racing M3 GT2

1997 BMW M3

Bugatti:

1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

Cadillac:

2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine

Chevorlet:

2015 Chevorlet Corvette Z06

2014 Chevorlet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R

2011 Chevorlet #4 Corvette Racing ZR1

1969 Chevorlet Camaro Super Sport Coupe

Dodge:

2016 Dodge Viper ACR

2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R

1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee

Donkervoort:

2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO

Eagle-Westlake:

1967 Eagle-Westlake T1G

Ferrari:

2015 Ferrari F12tdf

2015 Ferrari 488 GTB

2014 Ferrari FXX K

2014 Ferrari California T

2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE

2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM

2013 Ferrari LaFerrari

2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale

2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta

2011 Ferrari FF

2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTC

2010 Ferrari 599XX

2010 Ferrari 599 GTO

2009 Ferrari 458 Italia

2008 Ferrari California

2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia

2004 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello

1998 Ferrari #30 MOMO Doran Racing F333 SP

1998 Ferrari #12 Risi Competizione F333 SP

1996 Ferrari F50 GT

1995 Ferrari F50

1994 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

1992 Ferrari 512 TR

1990 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 641

1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione

1987 Ferrari F40

1984 Ferrari 288 GTO

1982 Ferrari #72 N.A.R.T. 512 BB/LM

1982 Ferrari #71 Ferrari France 512 BB/LM

1976 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 312T2

1971 Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P

1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT

1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4

1967 Ferrari #24 Ferrari Spa 330 P4

1964 Ferrari F-158 F1

1963 Ferrari 250LM

1962 Ferrari 250 GTO

1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso

1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa

1957 Ferrari 250 California

1953 Ferrari 500 Mondial

1952 Ferrari 375

1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta

Ford:

2017 Ford GT

2016 Ford #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302

Hennessey:

2012 Hennessey Venom GT:

Honda:

1967 Honda RA300

Jaguar:

2014 Jaguar #14 Emil Frey GT3 Jaguar XK

Koenigsegg:

2011 Koenigsegg Agera

2015 Koenigsegg One:1

2016 Koenigsegg Regera

KTM:

2013 KTM X-Bow R

Lamborghini:

2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP-770-4

2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP-750-4

2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP-620-2 Super Trofeo

2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4

2014 Lamborghini Urus

2014 Lamborghini #14 GMG Racing LP-570-4 Super Trofeo

2014 Lamborghini #18 DragonSpeed Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo

2013 Lamborghini Veneno

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570-4 Superleggera

2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SV

2008 Lamborghini Reventón

1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV

1988 Lamborghini Jalpa

1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV

1986 Lamborghini LM 002

1967 Lamborghini Miura P400

Lotus:

2016 Lotus 3-Eleven

2012 Lotus Exige S

2011 Lotus Evora S

2009 Lotus 2-Eleven

2005 Lotus Elise 111S

2002 Lotus Esprit V8

2000 Lotus 340R

1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190

1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton

1976 Lotus #5 Team Lotus 77

1971 Lotus Elan Sport

1967 Lotus Type 49

1966 Ford Lotus Cortina

1956 Lotus Eleven

Maserati:

2014 Maserati Ghibli S 4C

2014 Maserati #35 M.Calamia Swiss Team MC Trofeo

2010 Maserati GranTurismo S

2004 Maserati MC12

1997 Maserati Ghibli Cup

1961 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage

1957 Maserati 300 S

1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta

1939 Maserati 8CTF

Mazda:

2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80

1997 Mazda RX-7

McLaren:

2015 McLaren 650S Coupe

2015 McLaren 570S Coupe

2015 McLaren P1 GTR

2014 McLaren #60 Bhaitech 12C GT3

2013 McLaren P1

2011 McLaren MP4-12C

2011 McLaren #59 McLaren GT 12C GT3

1997 McLaren F1 GT

1993 McLaren F1

1988 McLaren #12 Honda McLaren MP4/4

1976 McLaren #11 Team McLaren M23

1969 McLaren #4 McLaren Cars M8B

1966 McLaren M2B

Mercedes-AMG:

2017 Mercedes-AMG GT-R

2015 Mercedes-AMG GT-S

Mercedes-Benz:

2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck

2014 Mercedes-Benz #84 HTP Motorsport SLS AMG GT3

2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR

Nissan:

2017 Nissan GT-R

2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R

2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition (R35)

Noble:

2010 Noble M600

Pagani:

2016 Pagani Huayra BC

2012 Pagani Huayra

2010 Pagani Zonda R

2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

Porsche:

2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS

2017 Porsche #1 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4

2016 Porsche GT3 RS

2015 Porsche #19 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid

2015 Porsche Macan Turbo

2014 Porsche 918 Spyder

2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S

2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0

2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS

2011 Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR

2008 Porsche #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo

2004 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)

2003 Porsche Carrera GT

1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion

1995 Porsche 911 GT2

1993 Porsche 928 GTS

1989 Porsche 944 Turbo

1987 Porsche 959

1987 Porsche #17 Porsche Dunlop 962C

1987 Porsche #17 Porsche AG 962C

1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3

1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS

1970 Porsche 914/6

1960 Porsche 718 RS 60

1957 Porsche 356A Speedster

1955 Porsche 550A Spyder

Radical:

2016 Radical RXC Turbo

2011 Radical SR8 RX

Saleen:

2004 Saleen S7

Shelby:

1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

Spania:

2016 Spania GTA GTA Spano

SRT:

2013 SRT Viper GTS

TVR:

2005 Sagaris

Ultima:

2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020

W Motors:

2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport

Zenvo:

2016 Zenvo TS1

STILL no GTE Aston Martin.

Plz turn 10. I am dying.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    You'd think the rammer would stop shooting for the apex at some point. he missed so many times.

also that DB9 livery is mediocre, I made a way better version of that le mans gulf livery!

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Week 2 of the Forza Motorsport 7 Garage is up.

Similar to the first week of just a dump of mostly "Already Been In Forza" cars (they have 700 cars to get through, this should be expected), this time with a "vintage" theme. Biggest news is our first confirmed VWs coming back (and they, of course, picked the three most fun/important: Beetle, Bus and Ghia). That Ghia is also one of 3 cars that haven't been seen since FM4 (Ghia, Fairlane Thunderbolt and Coronet W023). The Alfa 158 is the only new to Forza car this week, the assumption being most they announce will be returns until closer to launch/they get through them.

The list:
    1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
    1934 Alfa Romeo P3
    1950 Alfa Romeo 158
    1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
    1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
    1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    1939 Auto Union Type D
    1959 BMW 507
    1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export
    1953 Chevrolet Corvette
    1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
    1960 Chevrolet Corvette
    1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409
    1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport
    1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 396
    1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427
    1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe
    1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396
    1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster
    1967 Dodge Coronet WO23
    1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
    1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI
    1969 Dodge Charger R/T
    1969 Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe
    1952 Fiat 8V Supersonic
    1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe
    1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe
    1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon
    1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
    1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
    1967 Ford Falcon XR GT
    1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
    1951 Holden 50-2106 FX Ute
    1967 Honda RA300
    1959 Jaguar Mk II 3.8
    1961 Jaguar E-type S1
    1956 Jaguar D-Type
    1954 Jaguar XK120 SE
    1945 Jeep Willys MB
    1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye 1.6 HF
    1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
    1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé
    1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
    1967 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL
    1949 Mercury Coupe
    1965 MINI Cooper S
    1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432
    1966 Nissan Silvia
    1969 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds 442
    1968 Opel GT
    1958 Plymouth Fury
    1965 Pontiac GTO
    1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
    1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
    1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
    1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
    1963 Volkswagen Beetle
    1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
    1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
    1967 Volvo 123GT

The link for ManteoMax's FM7 Car List (Technically Full Franchise, can be filtered for FM7)

As an aside, some life stuff is calming down, so I'm hoping to take a crack at the OP by the end of the week.

EDIT: Watkins Glen and COTA also confirmed by the Garage pictures (WG last week, COTA this week)

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
    Eclibull you are doing God's work with these posts.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    http://gematsu.com/2017/07/final-fantasy-xv-regalia-coming-forza-horizon-3

The car from Final Fantasy XV, the Regalia, is coming to Horizon 3 as free dlc.

• Options
    omg they need to make characters from FFXV be selectable drivers...

• Options
    BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    That's the most fucking random crossover I've ever heard but that's awesome

• Options
    Kestrel1Kestrel1 falco sparverius Noblesville, INRegistered User regular
    That's the most fucking random crossover I've ever heard

The Rocket '69 would disagree

https://youtu.be/X1gF9BkCYDk

Kestrel1.png
    Mixer: Kestrel1 | Twitch: KestrelTV
  • Options
    Forza Motorsport 7 Garage Week 3

This week it's a focus on JDM and Body Kits. Unsurprisingly, wide-body kits make the jump from Horizon to Motorsport, along with some "bespoke" kits designed in-house. They're using the Upgrade Hero language from Horizon 3, so I imagine we'll at least see the return of most of those kits. Nothing completely new to the series this week, though a bunch that are new to Motorsport or former DLC, including some rather large trucks from Blizzard Mountain/Hot Wheels and a couple cars that have been missing since FH2 (Civic Mugen, to name one). This week's Not-Seen-Since-FM4 returns are the 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe, 2000 Honda Prelude Type SH and 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R.

This weeks list:
    2001 Acura Integra Type-R
    2002 Acura RSX Type-S
    2017 Acura NSX
    1970 Honda S800
    1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen
    1986 Honda Civic Si
    1991 Honda CR-X SiR
    1992 Honda NSX-R
    1994 Honda Prelude Si
    1997 Honda Civic Type R
    2000 Honda Prelude Type SH
    2004 Honda Civic Type-R
    2005 Honda NSX-R
    2007 Honda Civic Type-R
    2009 Honda S2000 CR
    2014 Honda Civic Si
    2016 Honda Civic Type R
    2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe
    2012 Infiniti IPL G Coupe
    2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge
    2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept
    1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S Series II
    1973 Mazda RX-3
    1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
    1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata
    1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7
    1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata
    1997 Mazda RX-7
    2005 Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5
    2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
    2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20
    2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
    2013 Mazda MX-5
    2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup
    2016 Mazda MX-5
    1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
    1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    1997 Mitsubishi GTO
    1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
    2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
    2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
    1970 Datsun 510
    1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R
    1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R
    1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31)
    1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's
    1993 Nissan 240SX SE
    1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
    1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo
    1994 Nissan Silvia K's
    1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
    1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
    1998 Nissan R390
    1998 Nissan Silvia K's Aero
    2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R
    2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
    2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
    2010 Nissan 370Z
    2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
    2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38
    2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS
    2015 Nissan IDx NISMO
    2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
    2017 Nissan GT-R
    1980 Subaru BRAT GL
    1990 Subaru Legacy RS
    1996 Subaru SVX
    1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    2005 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT
    2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    2011 Subaru WRX STI
    2013 Subaru BRZ
    2015 Subaru WRX STI

(All credit to figuring out returns/such goes as always to the filters on ManteoMax's list)

• Options
    7 Miatas and 8 Skylines.

We Gran Turismo now.

Also no Fairlady Z yet but I assume that'll be in there eventually.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Also no Fairlady Z yet but I assume that'll be in there eventually.

The 1994 and 2003(350Z) are there. The 1969 432 was in Week 2's list.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    7 Miatas and 8 Skylines.

We Gran Turismo now.

But, broh, we got 700 cars! Look at these 15 identical Formula E cars!

CommunistCow on
  • Options
    7 Miatas and 8 Skylines.

We Gran Turismo now.

NASCAR will be in at launch too, so that's another large chunk of cars.

Which may be good, as FM7 will not have any Toyota/Lexus(/Scion?) production cars. Toyota race cars WILL be in game (to be announced later this Summer). Licensing strikes again (and explains why the AT38 was the only Toyota branded thing in the JDM list).

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    As amazing as Forza 7 is shaping up to me, I'm dreading it for the same reason I've dead every single Forza sequel--I'm no where near as far in the previous title as I should be.

I think the release of the XB1X will be the very earliest I could buy it. I might even wait until 2018.
    7 Miatas and 8 Skylines.

We Gran Turismo now.

There's still a difference: we have interiors (and damage modeling). 8-)

• Options
    7 Miatas and 8 Skylines.

We Gran Turismo now.

NASCAR will be in at launch too, so that's another large chunk of cars.

Which may be good, as FM7 will not have any Toyota/Lexus(/Scion?) production cars. Toyota race cars WILL be in game (to be announced later this Summer). Licensing strikes again (and explains why the AT38 was the only Toyota branded thing in the JDM list).

What a weird fucking thing.

Oh well, at least Forza doesn't simulate random failures yet :/

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular