As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Ghost World

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Ghost World

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    J. D. MilknutJ. D. Milknut Lord of Chipmunks Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Great comic, but your first word bubble has a misattribution error.

gekm71tpnnd5.gif
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Funnily enough, I do have a habit of verifying what I see with other people. :D

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    0zymand1us0zymand1us Registered User regular
    I feel like there is a t shirt to be had in the last panel. With an ethereal therapist on it or something maybe.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I've never thought about this until now. Reality verification.

Of course, if you were already conversing with a phantom, and then you ask the phantom if they are real, I feel like you're already past the point of sanity.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    What if all of the speech is coming from Gabe? It's all in his head. Even the final speech bubble is wrapping around and back to Gabe!
    We're through the looking glass.

• Options
    BRASKYthatSOBBRASKYthatSOB Master (of Physics) AlaskaRegistered User regular
    Gabe is the boy from sixth sense all grown up!

• Options
    BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    I hope you guys posting comments don't expect any hugs.

If you were real, I'd hug you.

• Options
    ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    I see lots of things other people don't see. Like how it doesn't matter whether or not the Reese's candy looks like a tree. It's a piece of chocolate and peanut butter combined. You're supposed to eat it not look at it. I don't even get why people care when food doesn't look enough like non-food. It all looks the same when it's done moving through your digestive system. I also see and talk to cartoon horses. There's nothing wrong with that. They're my friends and help me be kinder to myself. It's not like we're planning on replacing human society with anthropomorphic cartoon animals or anything. Stop giving me that look.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    You're an odd one, zidd.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    You're an odd one, zidd.

It's even worse if those two examples are related.

• Options
    ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    You're an odd one, zidd.

Thank you! I try. :)
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    You're an odd one, zidd.

It's even worse if those two examples are related.

They're both utterly ridiculous notions. The difference is most people don't seem to be rolling their eyes at the first example as much as they will (and should) at the second. That to me is real oddness.

ziddersroofurry on