As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Beyond Immersion

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Beyond Immersion

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Milamber_29Milamber_29 Registered User regular
    This is one of the most disturbing images I've seen in quite a while. Mike has out done himself here. wow.

• RegdrenRegdren Registered User new member
    I think Tycho will be happier with this than he would be with the Oculus Rift. It just seems like a better fit.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• MatthiasMatthias Registered User regular
    The nosebleed is a nice, subtle touch.

• ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    Sadly, this isn't Tycho first time dealing with parasitic "headgear"...

JD5X6WN.jpg

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/11/15

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • LinktmLinktm Registered User regular
    Nosebleed is A+ detail

• orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    This strip delivers, and I'm not just saying that because of my Occult Rift.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • WhelmedWhelmed Registered User regular
    "Yeah, fill me up," is legitimately disturbing.

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    I love that autocorrect via online shopping shipped Tycho an Occult Rift instead of an Occulus Rift.

It also helps to explain my last purchase of a Shit Lightsaber.

• Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    This is fantastic. Can anyone handy with Photoshop do an avatar sized version of the third panel, with just Tycho in it?

Zilla360 on
    |Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
  • WodenbornWodenborn Registered User regular
    I WANT THE OCCULT RIFT BEANIE. MEEEERCH!

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Man is broodax gonna have to choke a lovecraftian horror?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    This is the kind of thing I have been imagining ever since they announced "Occulus Rift" was the actual name of a product they were trying to market and sell, really.

It just sounds like a horrible thing to have happen to you, and the mistaken versions of it created by autocorrect and mishearing are no better.

• DinoFightDinoFight Registered User regular
    Love the speech bubble lines in frame 2.

www.kendallshammer.com/posts-2
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    @Zilla360 it's only mspaint but the below might work for something as small as an avatar

56KgJKP.png?1

• Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    @Quid Thank you! :D :heartbeat: :hydra:

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️