As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did anyone see those cosplay chicks?

12346»

• Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    Borfase wrote:
    cosplayers are the devil

the devil

no. the hot ones are angels. unless they're dress up as devils.

futility on
  • Options
    seppuku FDseppuku FD Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Seikojin wrote:
    :o
    As for the Frag dolls... That's totally sweet. Like ninja sweet. I always wondered how many lady players there are out there, and am seeing alot more crop up at work (I test Xbox Games)... This alone is a sign that at least ladies who enjoy games are starting to flaunt their skills... AT PLAYING GAMES! >perverts, sheesh< heheheh

"ninja sweet". i think that's the best compliment yet!! anyhow, check out our site if you have time. www.fragdolls.com.

seppuku FD on
    1-Get a frisbee from the store or friend.
    2-Clean the Frisbee
    3-Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream
    4-Get really super pissed
    5-Fold Frisbee hard
    6-Insert Frisbee into mouth hard
    7-Push hard until you can’t see it
    8-Wait
    9-Die
  • Options
    SuperFlyTNTSuperFlyTNT Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    sPider817 wrote:
    Most girls think my constant jokes and comments are me trying to flirt when in actuality, it's just the way I am. Ask D or anyone else that hung out with me this weekend. If me making jokes was flirting, then I would've made one hell of a wrong impression on a LOT of people.
    Admit it, you were trying to score a gay 3-way from me and Crash. :lol:

Well you are quite insatiable.

SuperFlyTNT on
    "Contact with alien races always renews one's faith in humanity. It is my belief that foreign travel narrows the mind wonderfully"
    -Helem Boesch-
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    sPider817 wrote:
    Most girls think my constant jokes and comments are me trying to flirt when in actuality, it's just the way I am. Ask D or anyone else that hung out with me this weekend. If me making jokes was flirting, then I would've made one hell of a wrong impression on a LOT of people.
    Admit it, you were trying to score a gay 3-way from me and Crash. :lol:

Well you are quite insatiable.

gay-parade-20.4.jpg

Grath on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    how old is diamondback... 14?

futility on