Options

The Webcomics Ship has Sailed

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Where did her second head go?

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    If you looks closely you'll be able to see the speedlines that indicate movement is happening.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    xbflQpE.jpg
    VXVpSAU.jpg
    I'm not really sure what's happening, Atomic Robo has some guest strips between this and the next volume. We're getting a few stories, and one all new one from Tessa Stone of HINABN and other comics. So I don't know who's doing this story and why it isn't new.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Does Vader ever choke rank and file troopers?
    I would have said yes, but I just watched a YouTube compilation and apparently not. I guess it's appropriate that choking out a Stormtrooper is in the cultural consciousness but not actually in the movie since we can't remember his dialogue either.

Storm Troopers never screw up.

Fact.

When it came to Imperial forces, Vader kept his chokes for high-ranking officers, no? Which is why it came off as a bad thing if he ever gave you a promotion.

Vader choked Ozzie because the moron came out of Lightspeed so close to Hoth that it alerted the Rebels that the Imperial fleet was present in the system. Then he promoted Piet to command.

He choked Piet for losing track of the Falcon after they got out of the asteroid field (I can't remember if it was when they went in or when they went out). But that was also because Piet took the responsibility for losing track of the Falcon, essentially falling on his sword to save his crew. That was in Empire. I don't think he really used force choke to kill anyone else straight up under his command. I mean, he had used force choke on Admiral Motti in New Hope until Tarkin told him to stop, but Motti didn't die.

actually it was Captain Needa who got choked for losing the Falcon

Admiral Piett survived until the battle of Endor where he was the commander of the super star destroyer

• Options
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    azith28 wrote: »
    I dont see this posted much, but i couldnt pass up the chance to slam hunters some more.
    524.jpg
    Dear God

A HUNTERS ARE STUPID joke in 2016

It is like a very, very slow, out of shape unicorn

well i mean, it's 2016 and hunters are still stupid, so i don't see the problem here.

Adus on
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    xbflQpE.jpg
    VXVpSAU.jpg
    I'm not really sure what's happening, Atomic Robo has some guest strips between this and the next volume. We're getting a few stories, and one all new one from Tessa Stone of HINABN and other comics. So I don't know who's doing this story and why it isn't new.

This is a "B story" that appeared in Real Science Adventures vol. 1, issue 1. It was written by Clevinger, with art by Chris Houghton.

The first iteration of Real Science Adventures was mostly a collection of short adventures, some of which had been backup stories in the regular series trades, and some made specifically for RSA.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Thanks! It's a little weird they aren't just running it on the Real Science Adventures website but whatever.

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    They've got a lot of filler stories that work well for gaps like this, I guess? Some of the b-stories are pretty fun though, so I'm glad it gets to be shown somewhere.

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    160201a.jpg

wait. wait wait wait wait. what was minion master's power again? they were good at making themselves disappear, be untracable, unknown? That's why torg joined them? But WHY would MM need those skills? Maybe because he and his sister have been chased all their lives? :o

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Ava's Demon recently updated. Woo!

rh379xP.png

http://www.avasdemon.com/

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

I want to see the rest of this article

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Where's the real PBF?

The one with the hard-hitting political commentary.

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    f31a41c6dLc2A.png
    I get the feeling she gets this a lot.
    mokepon.smackjeeves.com

"Yeah, sorry. Maybe if you had pulled a gun on me or punched me in the middle of a battle like he did, I'd remember you better."

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    goatmon more like slowtmon

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    i160131sixchix.jpg
    WHY IS THE PIG’S TONGUE HANGING OUT

DO PIGS’ TONGUES REALLY DO THAT

IF SO WHY ISN’T THE OTHER ONE’S TONGUE ALSO HANGING OUT

BY THE WAY DON’T GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH “PIG TONGUE,” THE RESULTS ARE SUPER GROSS

i160131shoe.jpg
    Ha ha! It’s funny because a dog beloved by schoolchildren died!

Wouldn't a bulldog be bigger than all the students? If a bird made a casserole, why on earth would it be a gallon's worth? Surely there can't be enough birds in bird high school to eat that much??

i160131bc.jpg
    Ha ha! It’s funny because they thought their friend had died, but he hadn’t, and they don’t seem to care that much one way or another about it!

i160201sixchix.jpg
    “Hey, that’s my phone! And that’s a pigeon and a rat, once one of the most common species in existence, now extinct after that supernova destroyed the Earth! Scientists decided not to bring any live specimens on the vast spaceship where we live now, which will carry our descendents to the Sirius system over the next several centuries. And since there are communications panels every ten meters or so in the corridors where we’ll spend the rest of our days, we don’t need phones anymore, either!”

I think Six Chix is trying to be The Far Side or something, but it's usually just slightly-off drawings and no punchline.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Speaking of Ava's Demon, just got an update that my books should be shipping this week.

• Options
    MacMcCrackMacMcCrack Duchess of Manboob Wherever mediocrity is celebratedRegistered User regular
    mine :)

Scurry

01+copy.jpg?format=1000w
    ?format=1000w
    ?format=1000w
    ?format=1000w
    ?format=1000w

comicrocket%20banner.jpg
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I do appreciate cutting before the most recent page

nothing graphic, but still appreciated

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    EvilCakeEvilCake Richmond VARegistered User regular
    i160201sixchix.jpg

I wanna know whats up with that rat-man

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    nw02_032.jpg

nw02_033.jpg

North World: Epic of Conrad ran as a webcomic in 2007-2008. The original webcomic site is now down, but the comic is available on the author's website. It has also been published by Oni Press as a paperback[/quote]

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

cB557, more like...

nah, that's bad enough.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »

cB557, more like...

nah, that's bad enough.
    One would think you'd be able to clear the bar for wit set by your av, but alas, no

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    nk5q9pC.jpg

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
  • Options
    “Any man who trusts an angel had better get used to sticking his hand in fires.”

-Splitpin, devil binder

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I think pound for pound, no comic upsets me as much as Six Chix, even the title gets me down

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I think pound for pound, no comic upsets me as much as Six Chix, even the title gets me down

What about Momma?

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Oh shit that bossy one that sent her to limbo or whatever is a secret thorn (and also died??)

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Kilroy wrote: »

Is that 2 Gabriel?

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I dunno if he's dead - I had the impression that angels could wander into limbo and then return to their bodies if they wanted to, though I'm not sure where exactly I got that from.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    I dunno if he's dead - I had the impression that angels could wander into limbo and then return to their bodies if they wanted to, though I'm not sure where exactly I got that from.

Well the one who is all "coming or going?" kinda gives the impression that he's hanging out because he wants to and not because he got killed and is still recharging

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.