As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Super Best Friends Play] i have to arrest myself for honking my own dick

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    the on foot chase sequence is INCREDIBLE like this

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Finally

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    uhhhh pat the equipment burden cutoff for your roll speed is < 70%, not < 75%, and it's not the fastest roll animation, there's a faster roll at < 30%...

in other words this is already shaping up to be a best friends souls LP :rotate:

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Hmmm, to play DS3 or watch DS3. These are the challenges I face in my life

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    uhhhh pat the equipment burden cutoff for your roll speed is < 70%, not < 75%, and it's not the fastest roll animation, there's a faster roll at < 30%...

in other words this is already shaping up to be a best friends souls LP :rotate:
    They kill the giant crystal lizard thing but miss the item lying on the ground in its arena.

• Options
    at least that item is just a consumable soul item, but yeah a sign of things to come
    on the other hand he one-shot iudex gundyr and I thought he would die at least twice on him

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    at least that item is just a consumable soul item, but yeah a sign of things to come
    on the other hand he one-shot iudex gundyr and I thought he would die at least twice on him
    That's my favorite part of when they play games in genres they enjoy, that weird mix of competence and incompetence.

cB557 on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Boy that starting area seems so much easier as a Knight

Edit: Jesus the Knight Shield can tank Iudex so easily

Edit2: Oh my God the Swordmaster OH MY GOD

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    yeah the knight and herald are the easiest classes to do the first boss with imo because they have good 100% block shields

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    I wish Pat had gone Deprived, or a caster class

Would have been singing a real different tune about that starting area I figure...!

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    I saw the soul counter change and i was really happy when it turned out to be what i thought it was

Pump that Luck stat

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I wish Pat had gone Deprived, or a caster class

Would have been singing a real different tune about that starting area I figure...!

deprived is easy, club is busted

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    He tanked everything in the world with that shield

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    you don't need to tank anything as deprived when you attack faster than them and immediately stagger them

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Deprived is just tougher at the start while you figure out the dodge timing since you can't rely on your shield, after that it's fine

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    like, the starting area was DRAMATICALLY more difficult as a sorcerer than a deprived

and i did deprived first

you know katana asshole? you know how much of an asshole he is to deprived? 0. you hit him in the fucking head with your club until he dies, and he never attacks

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I just wanted Pat to eat shit just, like, once or twice before making it to the Highwall

Is that so much to ask

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    I just wanted Pat to eat shit just, like, once or twice before making it to the Highwall

Is that so much to ask

yes, because he is better than you B)

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    katana asshole is also pretty easy as sorcerer, just keep backpedaling while shooting heavy soul arrows at him and he goes down pretty fast

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    Ugh, I can only watch till they get to the hype mountain range, then I remember I have to upgrade my computer or buy a PS4.

I, for one, enjoyed the Mako.

Steam: BrocksMullet http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972421669/

• Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I'm surprised at how much enjoyment I am getting from Pat doing dumb little things in the Deus Ex lp.

Adam Jensen slowly crouch walks down a hallway. He picks up a box that is up against a wall, places it in the middle of the hallway, says "boop", and carries on.

Edit: Holy shit the part in part 22 of Deus Ex where Pat does a double takedown and the first guy lands on the chair

I have rewinded that part like 5 times it's so cool

DeMoN on
    Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    cB557 wrote: »
    That's my favorite part of when they play games in genres they enjoy, that weird mix of competence and incompetence.
    meanwhile
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mHsoUDStIM&amp;ab_channel=TheSw1tcher

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    katana asshole is also pretty easy as sorcerer, just keep backpedaling while shooting heavy soul arrows at him and he goes down pretty fast

Just knock him off a cliff but have him still land him on the geometry so you can never get his items

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    meanwhile

Just think about how much faster that would have gone if they didn't cast Shell on the boss they kept hitting with spells.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular

Is that so much to ask

Well the starting area isn't very hard so...?
    <3

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Hmmm, to play DS3 or watch DS3. These are the challenges I face in my life

Why not do what I do and do both? It's the only way I can watch T.V. nowadays.

• Options
    Botznoy wrote: »

Just knock him off a cliff but have him still land him on the geometry so you can never get his items

that can't happen, the items move to his spawn point no matter if they are in a death void or on technically walkable geometry when you reload the area.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    meanwhile

I'm glad they were able to get a few more Grand Wizard Wakka bits in before the end.

Moth 13 on
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    meanwhile

Just think about how much faster that would have gone if they didn't cast Shell on the boss they kept hitting with spells.

It was the ending we deserved. For calling out how shit they are at this.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    @Wyborn If you wanted to see Pat eat shit early on in the game... Pat really eats shit at one point in the second part of the LP.

• Options
  • Options
    hahahahaha
    pat falling for the first mimic is all I wanted out of this series

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    hahahahaha
    it's the first goddamn chest!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    hahahahaha

I know I fell for it too and it was hilarious then too

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Def Souls is too strong.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    hahahahaha
    To be unfair, there were a bunch of messages right in front of it.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Whoo part 3 has the first "Best Friends Look Straight At Chest But Somehow Don't See it". This is what I wanted!

• Options
    Gundi wrote: »
    Whoo part 3 has the first "Best Friends Look Straight At Chest But Somehow Don't See it". This is what I wanted!

I'm not surprised, I totally missed that chest too my first few times through, it is not lit to draw attention to it at all and is camouflaged by all the crates and barrels and shit in that room around it.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    WOOLIE IS BACK IN

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
This discussion has been closed.