Options

[Love] and Risotto

• Options
    NijaNija Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Solar wrote: »

also I am kind of self-conscious at the moment as I am going to have an Austrian bloke stab me in the balls within the next two weeks, which is making me a bit nervous even if I am keen for it. The ol' self-esteem will be bouncing around I reckon.

We don't kinkshame here!

Edit: Beat'd so hard.

Nija on
    Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Man, all this talk of Solar's balls reminds me, I should really schedule a physical.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    L being busy through the week and me being busy every weekend has been a little annoying

but me coming over to make her dinner on wednesday is gonna happen so I'm happy about that. As far as first dates go, that seems real nice. I have to disappoint you, risotto thread, there will be no risotto.

also, it is just really nice to have somebody to say good night to every night.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I don't think I could find my dentist sexy. All that dental equipment is the biggest turn-off. Also I never feel less sexy than when I'm laying there with a tube suctioning up my drool.
    The noises some of those things make makes me cringe just thinking about them.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Nija wrote: »

also I am kind of self-conscious at the moment as I am going to have an Austrian bloke stab me in the balls within the next two weeks, which is making me a bit nervous even if I am keen for it. The ol' self-esteem will be bouncing around I reckon.

We don't kinkshame here!

Edit: Beat'd so hard.

I don't think he's doing that, tbh

just the knife stuff

Solar on
  • Options
    Fun fact my top two front teeth are mostly fake

cores are real but they are fully capped and pinned in

took them hours to do it. Blood everywhere because the gums had to be shaved back. Didn't feel anything of course but basically got drenched. Going to the Dentist is no biggie now

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I've had caps, I've had fillings, I've had removals. Been lucky enough never to need a root canal or anything really bad, but I still get really woozy when that drill comes out. It's that fear that one day I'll suddenly discover I'm now immune to the nerve suppressor gel or something.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    I may have gone too nerdy in a tinder message with a girl who says she's Dragonborn. I slyly brought up I might be half-elf (best of both worlds, baby). Hopefully that doesn't turn her off on me. We all can't be fire breathers after all...

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Probably better than the thousands of Skyrim-job jokes she has definitely encountered.

• Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    Well, going out for a first date tonight. I am woefully unprepared and super nervous. Not really expecting much out of this, but I would like us to enjoy ourselves.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    This page has me cringing so hard I am now a dwarf star.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Was it the ball-stabbing, the lady who's maybe Dragonborn, the frank discussion of catastrophic dental surgery or some mix of all three?

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    I may have gone too nerdy in a tinder message with a girl who says she's Dragonborn. I slyly brought up I might be half-elf (best of both worlds, baby). Hopefully that doesn't turn her off on me. We all can't be fire breathers after all...

Should've told her Skyrim was for Nords only and then thrown an axe a her head.

That's how you tell someone you like them, according to Nord cultural traditions.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Was it the ball-stabbing, the lady who's maybe Dragonborn, the frank discussion of catastrophic dental surgery or some mix of all three?

Yes

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    BillyIdle wrote: »

Should've told her Skyrim was for Nords only and then thrown an axe a her head.

That's how you tell someone you like them, according to Nord cultural traditions.

If you chuck some mead after the axe, it's a marriage proposal.

Ladies.

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an...wait where are you going?

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    PassionateLoviePassionateLovie Registered User regular
    Tonight is one of those night where I really wish I had cuddle buddy because it's cold af. T-T

• Options
    I find it somewhat depressingly ironic that I had better luck with dating and romance when I was living with my parents and broke as a joke, as opposed to now where I am living on my own and financially stable/a real adult.

Though the fact that I am on the other side of 30 may affect things somewhat...

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    I find it somewhat depressingly ironic that I had better luck with dating and romance when I was living with my parents and broke as a joke, as opposed to now where I am living on my own and financially stable/a real adult.

my best dating year was the year i stayed home after graduating college to take care of my dying mother and don't think that doesn't fuck with me from time to time

i mean, i since gave in to my inner frank reynolds and have given up completely, but that brief window, man oh man

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

my best dating year was the year i stayed home after graduating college to take care of my dying mother and don't think that doesn't fuck with me from time to time

i mean, i since gave in to my inner frank reynolds and have given up completely, but that brief window, man oh man

Yeah. For the span of three years where I was essentially a post-college dependent of my parents were goddamn grand in terms of the amount of attention I got, relative to the past year or so. It fucks with my head something fierce.

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Two of my adult teeth never grew, so my incisors basically sit by themselves. When I was in my teens they were growing sideways so I actually had little chains between my incisors and my braces to pull them down. They even had to grind back my incisors because they were too pointy.

In retrospect I really should have got into the whole vampire goth thing. Ce la vie.

orthanc
  • Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    Orthanc wrote: »
    Two of my adult teeth never grew, so my incisors basically sit by themselves. When I was in my teens they were growing sideways so I actually had little chains between my incisors and my braces to pull them down. They even had to grind back my incisors because they were too pointy.

In retrospect I really should have got into the whole vampire goth thing. Ce la vie.

My dentist decided to file mine back when I was 19. I cried. A lot. I still kinda miss my vampire teeth.

• Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    Fun fact my top two front teeth are mostly fake

cores are real but they are fully capped and pinned in

took them hours to do it. Blood everywhere because the gums had to be shaved back. Didn't feel anything of course but basically got drenched. Going to the Dentist is no biggie now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ironically, my best dental experience was having 4 wisdom teeth taken out at once.

As far as I'm concerned, I went into a room with no dental equipment, got hooked up to a machine that dispensed really good drugs, and next thing I knew teeth were gone & I'd never seen any dental equipment.

I'm assured that there was equipment, and apparently I critiqued their software. But damn those amnesic drugs are great.

orthanc
  • Options
    I was alone with my dentist this morning. And he fixed my crown! I can close my mouth!

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Well, young lady, I though we're nearly done here. Do try to take care of this one, won't you?. He smiled and got up to leave. She reached out to grab his arm. Do you have to leave so soon? She asked playfully. I've got a cavity or two that need filling.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have heard those before but she would smile with those fangs when she did

I still find it funny because T worked mostly on adults she would smile and flash her fangs to unnerve some of her patients. Because they would not complain about a woman dentist or make ugly jokes to her after seeing those fangs.

It's interesting to date a dentist into vampires

• Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    One of my front teeth is mostly fake, broke half of it when it was practically a brand new adult tooth. After they pinned it many years later, it has only re-broken once, but I kind of hate it just because it is so discolored compared to the rest of my teeth.

Tried to set up a date with the Professor this week but she is busy with Professory-type things, but is optimistic about this weekend.

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    Dental stuff ain't no thang for me anymore.
    Years of braces, plenty of extractions to prep for them, transplanted tooth (my own from one jaw to another), root canals and now an implant.

Mostly I just get really bored while I have to sit there.

• Options
    There's a profile on Tinder that crashes it every time I bloody land on this stupid guy. Who is not stupid, but my phone doesn't like him.

• Options
    Angelina wrote: »
    There's a profile on Tinder that crashes it every time I bloody land on this stupid guy. Who is not stupid, but my phone doesn't like him.

Clearly this guy is a haxxer trying to steal your megahertz.

orthanc
  • Options
    Buttcheekz etc

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Orthanc wrote: »

Similar for me. But because the orthodentist apparently was a hack I know have to wear an occlusal splint at night because my due to the treatment I got as a teenager now my lower jaw doesn' really fit into its socket that well.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Ahhghhh

Came in to live vicariously through the romantic lives of others

Read about gum shaving blood splatter

...SE++ business as usual I guess

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Watching @Zonugal use Tinder all weekend just reminds me how dating is weird now.

Or it was always weird but none of my friends are single so I never peek into the void.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I look into the void often and sigh
    Then I do look forward to talking to 20q girl even though she lives far away from me we seem to both look forward to talk to each other

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Watching @Zonugal use Tinder all weekend just reminds me how dating is weird now.

Or it was always weird but none of my friends are single so I never peek into the void.

I'm swimming all up in that void

AND IT SUCKS

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Tinder is a great idea with terrible execution.

Much like OkC.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I mean, every dating service is going to have flaws in the execution

If they worked that easily, we probably wouldn't need 'em

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    We should make our own dating app.

We have the technology. We have the desperation.

This discussion has been closed.