As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TownHallMageddon: Democrats To The Left, Republicans To The Right, Here We Are

https://youtu.be/C0kKrWjj6jw

...stuck in the middle with you.

You don't mean...

Yup, that's right folks, we've got a full card tonight!

On the Left Coast, the Democratic Party has a town hall in Las Vegas, the monument to mankind's collective inability to grasp basic probability. It's a joint MSNBC/NBC News/Telemundo event, with Chuck Todd and Jose Diaz-Balart hosting. The show starts at 9 PM Eastern, what the Two Chrises (Matthews and Hayes) providing the pregame show.

Meanwhile, on the Right side of the US, Anderson Cooper is running the Republican town hall with Trump, ¿Jeb?, and Kasich. The opening bell for that will be 7 PM Eastern.

Fuck.

Yup.

So, to make The Management happy, this is a TOWN HALL ONLY thread. Which one you want to talk about is up to you, but stick to either the town halls, or what you're drinking to endure them.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm actually thinking this might be difficult to follow with people live blogging two events at once in one thread.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    I'm actually thinking this might be difficult to follow with people live blogging two events at once in one thread.

Democrats type left-aligned.
    Republicans type right-aligned.

sig.gif
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    ElJeffe wrote: »

Well, they're running concurrently, but I get the point.

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'mma go ahead and lock this, and you can make separate threads for each.

As much as seeing everything go down in one thread would be a glorious meta train wreck.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    Any radio/audio stream options for hte Dem Townhall? Won't be able to watch when it comes on

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.