As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]obacillus acidophilus

FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARDinterior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
edited March 2016 in Debate and/or Discourse
Myf25OS.jpg

Hello! I am lactobacillus acidophilus! I am a friendly bacteria who lives in your body and helps you digest milk!

This is my close cousin, lactobacillus delbrueckii! He turns milk into yogurt!

sLHi8FF.jpg

Together, we can reduce tummy upset and even lower your risk for yeast infections.

Would you like to meet our friend escherichia coli? Oh, don't be scared, he's harmless!

EscherichiaColi_NIAID.jpg

See? Look at how chill he is. He's just happy to sit in your intestine and produce vitamin K for you. Sure, you don't want to eat him - you'll get an upset tummy if you do. But think about how he feels. He doesn't thrive in low-pH environments like we do, so swallowing him is just as uncomfortable for him as it is for you.

There are many other bacteria in our intestinal family. Too many to name! Even I haven't met all of them. Sometimes I end up in a tub of yogurt and somebody's all "Oh, you're a bacterium from the intestinal tract? Do you know such-and-such?" And I'm like, "Come on, the intestinal tract is a big place. Not all intestinal bacteria know each other. Jeeze."

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
Feral on

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Looks like feral and chu have gone away, and I just got back from lunch, and it's 80 degrees.

Wash your butts, everyone.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    High pressure hose straight sitting on after getting my shitting on.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    someone link me a decent video of recent division gameplay i want to see if i should care

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @OnTheLastCastle no I go to 24hr Fitness. The one in Pville is really nice.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Make this a poll as per chu's end of thread question

Make it good and public

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Look at this jabroni who hides his online status.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    I think my butt is haunted

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Not the [chat] we want but the [chat] we deserve.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    Apt for this wonderful, Bowen master crafted, chat.

hj,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

• Options
    Butts

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Cinders, I'm fine. It just is strange.

• Options
    Honk wrote: »

The more it stings, the more you feel like spring.

• Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    Great OP 8/10 would read again

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Is raw milk a stupid thing to drink

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    seriously though

if you don't wash your hands after you poop

you really don't deserve hands

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DunderDunder Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

This guy got it figured out!

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    someone link me a decent video of recent division gameplay i want to see if i should care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSSkz6iDPvM
    I didn't start playing till yesterday evening and this problem had already resolved itself

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    I think my butt is haunted

That's not ectoplasm

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    The one true [chat].

@OnTheLastCastle I go to 24hr fitness!

• Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    I think we should take Chanus's principle to the next level.

Poop, and no wash of hands? Guillotine time.

Ticaldfjam on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Make this a poll as per chu's end of thread question

Make it good and public

I don't think I can turn a discussion into a poll after it's been posted.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Swamp ass is a very real and very awful threat. If it's muggy weather, scrub your nethers.

No one wants to smell that.

• Options
    DunderDunder Registered User regular
    Not the [chat] we want but the [chat] we deserve.

I'm pretty sure we had a thread about buttwiping that lasted into page 80 or so... so yeah, I actually do think this is the [chat] we want...

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Hey chat. Reality keeps flipping me the bird, every time I wake up.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    seriously though

Credeiki wrote:
    You go to dry your hands and it captures a floating skin cell and it's like 'target identified' and then guillotines you at the wrists. *shudder*

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    You know,

I've never really been given a good explanation why we should care about recycling and waste.

Littering, sure.

Containing hazardous wastes (and this can include plastics) also sure.

But I feel like it's just a given that landfills are inherently bad and I don't get it.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Is raw milk a stupid thing to drink

yes

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I wash my hands before and after using the bathroom

My hands have touched doorknobs. I wouldn't rub my junk on a doorknob, so I'm not going to touch my junk with doorknob hands

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Drinking milk or eating ice cream now upsets my stomach and causes irregular bowel movements. Cheese is not so bad as long as I don't overeat them. I guess I have lactose intolerance? I thought you have that from birth, you can suddenly have it later on in life?

• Options
    seriously though

Put them to the sword and cleansing flame

• Options
    Feral wrote: »

My hands have touched doorknobs. I wouldn't rub my junk on a doorknob, so I'm not going to touch my junk with doorknob hands

Well to each his own, I suppose

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Oh so now we're anti-doorknobs eh?

• Options

y

yes i also would not

would not rub my junk on a doorknob

• Options
    bowen you waited 7 minutes to make a usurper [chat]

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

y

yes i also would not

Maybe you just haven't met the right doorknob.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Pt's wife comes out to my desk and into the station (which is already a big no-no but everybody thinks the rules are for other people):

Wife: Hello?
    Me: Yes, can I help?
    W: My husband doesn't want to finish his oral contrast.
    M: Doesn't want to, or is too sick to?
    W: He just doesn't want to. He doesn't like the taste.
    M: I mixed it with Coca-Cola as he specifically asked for.
    W: Yeah, but he's just not liking it.
    M: . . . .

• Options

y

yes i also would not

*puts Chanus' name on the list*

• Options
    bowen you waited 7 minutes to make a usurper [chat]

I just checked their online status, I didn't know @Feral likes to hide out from people!

• Options
    not all doorknobs

This discussion has been closed.