As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] One Shining #Knickstape

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    this sure is a series again

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Imagine the abject horror of an OKC/Toronto finals to NBA officials.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    nah Lowry would get all the media love

he's a future coach

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

I wouldn't be mad at that. Let all the teams that think they were "owed" it sit back and watch.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    The only thing better would have been a San Antonio / Toronto

But, I just have to hold out hope OKC can beat GSW

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2016
    Only reason I can't root for Toronto is because I hate Drake.

Edit: at the same time I absolutely love Biyombo and bringing back the Mutombo finger wave.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Also Toronto is completely unwatchable, there's that too

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Also Toronto is completely unwatchable, there's that too

They were awesome fun tonight.

If Lowry and DeRozan play like the all stars they're supposed to be, then they are a ton of fun to watch. When they are bad, the Raptors are unwatchable.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I just hate when non-athletes make news for talking smack to athletes.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Uh excuse me but Global Ambassador Drake is as much a reason for the Raptors success as the players.

• Options
    I'm sure his Twitter smack talk to LeBron is getting in his head and effecting his game.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Mego Thor wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »

I wouldn't be mad at that. Let all the teams that think they were "owed" it sit back and watch.

What?

• Options
    It started pouring and my satellite went out!

Shit has about a half hour to stop.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I think you can watch TNT online with your cable or satellite login

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    It's back now.

• Options
    Dear TNT,

I'm not going to watch Animal Kingdom no matter how many times you show the commercial.

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    What the fuck happened to the Warriors

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    LATE whistle that wouldn't be blown if it went in

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    What the fuck happened to the Warriors

Dion Waiters happened!

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    I think you can watch TNT online with your cable or satellite login

From the times I've tried doing this, I can say that TNT streams work terribly for me.

• Options
    I think Donovan might be getting a little too cute with his lineups right now.

• Options
    Steven Adams can't catch a break.

• Options
    Westbrook gets Green with his leg kick. The plot thickens!

• Options
    Pretty sure there have been more whistles blown this quarter than all of last night's game.

• Options
    This foul discrepancy is killing me. I can understand the Thunder having an advantage because Russ is so adept at driving, but the gap shouldn't be this wide.

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Steven Adams can't catch a break.

Hopefully he won't catch another foot.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Can't remember seeing curry look this bad in a long while

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    y2jake215 wrote: »

No help. Nobody else can make a shot.

Maximum on
  • Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »

No help. Nobody else can make a shot.

That's no excuse for him missing free throws. He's rattled right now.

• Options
    Another 70+ point half for OKC

• Options
    I'm a few minutes behind because I tuned in late, that bullet pass by Adams with about 4 minutes left in the half was incredible, especially with one injured hand

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    There is some serious shock at the taphouse right now.

Along with one dude from Tulsa who's pretty happy and one guy repeatedly claiming he saw this coming a mile away. Tulsa dude could not be eye rolling that guy any harder.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Dear TNT,

I'm not going to watch Animal Kingdom no matter how many times you show the commercial.

I kinda want to hate watch it now

• Options
    OKC are taking garbage shots this half.

• Options
    GS is following Cleveland's last game almost exactly. The first half they were playing on their heels getting out-hustled at both ends and have come back by playing faster and more aggressive on defense.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I'm surprised. Last year when they were on the ropes Kerr was able to make an adjustment and get them there.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Klay Thompson sure as hell did what he could in the 3rd

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Butters wrote: »
    LATE whistle that wouldn't be blown if it went in

Just saw another one

• Options
    I think this one is done. Barring a classic Curry moment of 4-5 straight threes, Thunder are heading up to Oracle 3-1.

• Options
    Curry just missed a layup.

This discussion has been closed.