As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I tried to make a new [Game Grumps] thread, but I missed.

• Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    I was sold on that stick fight game the moment I saw that there's a gun that shoots snakes.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    If I wanted a gun that shoots snakes, I'd play a Metal Gear Solid game.

• Options
    No see, that has a Snake that shoots guns, and guns that shoot at Snake, but it doesn't have a gun that shoots snakes. Important distinction.

• Options
    Road BlockRoad Block Registered User regular
    Mr Ray wrote: »
    No see, that has a Snake that shoots guns, and guns that shoot at Snake, but it doesn't have a gun that shoots snakes. Important distinction.

And sometimes the guns are made of and shoot bees.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Road Block wrote: »

HWAT'S THIS? A gun that is woefully underpopulated by BEES?!

CXRd9EHWAAAY2zh.jpg

• Options
    Road Block wrote: »

Its a bee bee gun.

• Options
    BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    Yeah it didn't take long for my willpower to crumble after seeing that Stick Fight was 5 bucks. Sat down with some friends after a Christmas party and two hours evaporated. The time-sucking aspect of the game is greatly aided by the fact that the game never really ends and only occasionally gives players something approaching a score or an indication of who is doing better.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Oh man it's been almost 3 years since this magic happened. I forgot that they started out with Danny playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRj7wWloa9M

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Ep12 of DokiDoki had me in tears, the robot "rebooting" gag really got me

• Options
    I feel like the "twist" must be coming soon, given that the game is hinting that they should save...

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    I feel like the "twist" must be coming soon, given that the game is hinting that they should save...

I think that save hint was because there's a somewhat major choice coming up. The big twist is pretty soon after that though.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    BadablackBadablack Registered User regular
    The save hint is also a hint that things are kinda wonky in Choose Your Own Waifu land.

FC: 1435-5383-0883
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I posted this in the wrong thread because I'm a putz.

The end of this episode is pretty goddamn funny. Also since when did whats-her-name go from regular robot to zombie robot? Good job Arin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_0ss4bttU0

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    The poetry word choice segment with Dan was hilarious. More of those.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Anyone else listening to Dragons in Places? Because the first season just ended.
    Tillinaxis is gonna be a lich right?
    And those fuckers were his acolytes.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    FriendDog! Only on Nickelodeon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpv3RZkSdfE

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    Holy shit there's going to be remixes coming out of today's episode of DDLC.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn-aV1pCzN0

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Bought Never Stop Sneakin' on my Switch last night. Totally surprised to find out Arin plays a main character in it! I vaguely remember Arin posting a trailer or something, but I didn't know he was in it. Pretty neat! The game is really good too :^:

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    I caught the end of Dragons in Places (season 1.) That was actually pretty satisfying! Good callbacks, some decent roleplaying from all involved. I hope they have another season now.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Dragons in Places
    Knew that king was too nice
    Edit: ProJared is a real good DM btw.

Kadoken on
  • Options
    Kadoken wrote: »
    Dragons in Places
    Knew that king was too nice
    Edit: ProJared is a real good DM btw.
    I love how the potion vendor turned out to be a bad guy. I wonder if that was the original plan or ProJared threw that in.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Ok so I am pretty sure Dan knows at this point and is just seriously poking fun at us with regards to DDLC. I mean a few times could be an accident, but he's laying on these "slips" super thick in this episode.

• Options
    Kai_San wrote: »
    Ok so I am pretty sure Dan knows at this point and is just seriously poking fun at us with regards to DDLC. I mean a few times could be an accident, but he's laying on these "slips" super thick in this episode.

Dan doesn't know, Arin does.

• Options
    So you really think all Dan's comments about Sayori are just SUPER coincidental? I mean a few of them are basically completely out of nowhere.

• Options
    Kai_San wrote: »
    So you really think all Dan's comments about Sayori are just SUPER coincidental? I mean a few of them are basically completely out of nowhere.
    Ross told him is the thing. Also, I don't know what's going on so spoilers.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    According to what they said, Ross didn't say anything other than a thing happens and they need to keep going on it.

Dan is a sweet innocent boy and absolutely doesn't know what is going on. Those are just the kinds of jokes he makes, he's done stuff like that for all the characters.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I don't think Dan knows.

• Options
    Brutal JBrutal J Sorry! Sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. Registered User regular
    Ross didn't give specifics, so I don't think Dan knows anything. Even Arin may not know exactly what happens. Arin has a habit of being really obvious with shit, like remember Shiek? Dan is just oblivious so it still works. I don't know exactly what happens myself, but I'm not seeing Arin doing his usually spoilery thing.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    It would be absolutely in character for Dan to make a joke that comes very near on target for a thing that actually happens

• Options
    It took me a while, but it dawned on me how weird it is that the Grumps are playing two dating games at the same time for basically a couple weeks now, albeit subversions of the usual dating game concepts. Though it makes sense in a way, since their first real game was also a dating sim.

• Options
    Oh noooooooo today's episode of DDLC. That was a little too real. It wasn't like lame lack-of-understanding when it comes to depression. Those kinds of statement I've heard before (and have said myself) and ffffffffffffffffffff

And yet somehow I feel like that isn't the big 'twist' people have mentioned is coming.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    And yet somehow I feel like that isn't the big 'twist' people have mentioned is coming.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Henroid wrote: »
    Oh noooooooo today's episode of DDLC. That was a little too real. It wasn't like lame lack-of-understanding when it comes to depression. Those kinds of statement I've heard before (and have said myself) and ffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah, basically this episode tells me that things are about to get a whole lot darker, because I'm still not seeing the "Psychological horror" promised in the Steam description. I also think that (spoilered for speculation):
    Sayori is going to kill herself.

Who the fuck knows what the game becomes after that.

Mr Ray on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I'm hoping that Dan doesn't have a big negative reaction to DDLC. That content warning is there for a reason and I kinda feel like springing those sorts of things on someone unawares is a little mean.

• Options
    I honestly am curious about how things will go down. They always seem to at worst do mildly creepy things that they can still joke about. I don't think that will be happening with this. There will be serious reactions and is that something the grumps ever did in a game?

Also, the playthrough I watched chose a different route and it makes the scene they just did like SO much worse.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    At the minimum, they might need to throw up the content warning again at the start of some of these upcoming episodes.
    The shit's about to hit the fan in about... two episodes?

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    Unfortunately Jingle Grumps is likely gonna start tomorrow, so we probably won't see it for a while.

• Options
    Maz- wrote: »
    Unfortunately Jingle Grumps is likely gonna start tomorrow, so we probably won't see it for a while.

Absolutely no fucking way. If they do that a lot of people are going to be super pissed.

There was already massive complaining when LSL had a 20+ min episode.

If they do these normal length episodes it would be at the end of the second from now if they kept up the pace.

• Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    If DDLC goes the way I think it's going, I'm probably gonna check out until I'm mentally prepared.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    I am fairly certain you are guessing right and you likely should. There are some people that really should heed that warning as this recent update should have prepared you for how real it’s about to get